Anakin will become Vader before the fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

knowledge160
As turmoil engulfed the galaxy during the transition from Republic to Empire, Anakin fell to the dark side of the Force. Consumed by evil, Anakin abandoned his past and his humanity. He became Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, apprentice to the evil Emperor Palpatine.

Sustaining grievous injuries at the hands of his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Vader required cybernetic enhancements and replacements to sustain him. His pure innocent self seemingly lost forever, Darth Vader cast a dark pall over the galaxy, as he was one of the foremost agents responsible for the elimination of the Jedi order. (SW.com)

Reading this I take it as Anakin becomes Dark Vader by name early in the movie and after the fight Vader then becomes the Vader in the mask. Which also tells me that Vader with out the mask will be responsible for the elimination of the Jedi. That reason why Obi-Wan new that Anakin was Vader with and with out the Mask.

kanis
alien I wonder why he diden't try to search for yoda and Obi-wan when they hid themselves on Dagobah and on Tatooine.

captainmidnight
i dont think vader seen them as a real threat anymore....

forumcrew
grevious eliminates most of the jedi too i believe

Red Leader
You don't say?

Darth Jello
I don't think he will actually take the name Darth Vader before his "death" though.

DARK ASSASSIN
i think that he didnt go after yoda and ob1 because they were disguising themselves with the Force, much like sidious did to disguise the fact the he was a sith

PVS
i think we have been conditioned by the OT to directly
relate the man with the mech suit.
we are also conditioned to think that it is after his lava bath
that the good man that was anakin dies.

there is no solid proof to either theory though. what we DO know is anakin/vader will be doing sinister deeds unsuited, and under the command of palpatine.

with that said, i think he will be vader before the suit imho

so it is very possible that anakin will take the name of darth vader before his "death"

Xam
GG is responsable for half of the jedis death in the movie i suppose!

Pimpdoutplayer
nicely put pvs. i can definetly agree with that..we definelty shouldn't say that the suit makes him darth vader, it was the evil inside..and i think it would be pretty evil to fight your master

jedijunky1138
I know that the only way we will know the answer to this question is to watch the movie, but all of the spoilers that I have read state that Anakin will be givin the monaker of Darth Vader just after he kills Mace Windu. The Emperor will then see that he has indeed turned to the Dark Side.

The way it will go down is Anakin will be assigned to Palpatine as his personal Jedi Bodyguard. Windu and Yoda figure out that Pals is a Sith. Windu confronts Palps. Annie Kills Windu sealing his own fate.

darktim1
yep that is true when he killed assaj ventress on clone wars he acted like he was killing all his jedi masters with all of his hatred and then she fell off the ledge it looked that way.

Clai Keboa
Very well put PVS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.