John Howard VS Mark Latham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kohldia
I'd like to put it to all of you who are familiar with the two more prominent Priminister cantidates for the up coming Australian election, who do you think would most likely win out of a full on brawl between Mark Latham and John Howard.

Keep in mind that Mr. Latham recently was in the news for having broken a cab drivers arm for overcharging him (wouldn't want to get him angry) laughing

Kohldia
I voted John Howard...may be a small and scrawny bloke but he can handle a Austyr F88 and those things've got a good kick on them

shellie
who ?

dont know either but yeah id not want to get Latham angry stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Heheh, John Howard is usually so reserved and refined, so you can just tell he is a scrappy fighter who would probably be quite dishonorable and throw pens in Lathems eyes or something, that said, Lathem is a working class battler, and everybody knows, you can't beat them. And besides, he broke that cabbies arm, which I like to see as revenge for the one who overcharged me just the other day........

Kohldia
Look here: http://www.theage.com.au/issues/election2004/

thats a good link for anyone that wants to keep tabs on the Australian election.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.