Midori No Hibi~an anime for everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
One of the top anime in Japan,Midori No Hibi really knows how to get to you.Its probably the best romantic shounen sence Love Hina(better in my opinion)

This story is about Sawamura Seiji, a chivalrous bad high school student, though
popular among younger students.
But because of his bad reputation, he spends his youth without a
girlfriend.Wandering through life rather lonely, all of a sudden a girl shows up as
his right hand!
The girl's name is Kasugano Midori. She is very shy and was secretely in love with
Seiji since a long time already. Whilst those strange thing happens, she keeps on
believing in herself wholeheartedly as Seiji's right hand lover. As a consequence,
Midori now lives together with Seiji. So Seiji and Midori begin to live they're
grotesque living together in secrecy!
So whos heard of it/read it/seen it...and who would like to?

Those who would like to PM me and ill send you the site to scanlate it.
http://www.snoopycool.com/manga/midori/midori01_cover.jpg

If I Had Sanity
I love that anime its great!! OMG you are so cool! I never though I would meet another person who has seen it!

BlackHatDefect
I'v never seen the anime,i'v read the manga.Is the anime any good?
0_0

Well,I guess that was a bit of a stupid question ne?

Marigold
I've only read the manga... i'm in volume 4 right now, and i REALLY adore it... normally i'm not into romantic comedy, but this one is too good to miss!
I'm thinking of watching the anime after i finish volume 7... so, has anyone seen the anime? Is it good?

BlackHatDefect
I just DLed it,when I watch it i'll tell you

Serket
Must be...Gotta ask Sanity about it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.