Ali

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Damn, this film is good!

Will Smith is an amazing actor!

Can't be denied!

ToMacco
Didn't see it yet.

Texas
I heard it was dumb, so I'll just wait and rent it.

ToMacco
How could they nominate Will Smith for Best Actor?

A couple years back, the Oscars snubbed Jim Carrey for "Man on the Moon". They said he should be nominated for doing an impression. So why did they nominate Smith?

mechmoggy
I really don't wanna see it, I've heard that its all about the politics in Ali's life rather than the boxing. Plus I don't really like Smith that much.

finti
I love boxing and Ali was the greatest so I am gonna see this one for sure. probably cause he does a good job roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
So does Jim Carrey

finti
Nah i didnt like Man on the moon, besides Andy Kaufman was a too much controversial person for the Oscar comity

Bad Boy
That is total CRAP!!!!!

That means Russell Crowe shouldn't be nominated for Beautiful Mind, Julia Roberts shouldn't have won for Erin Brockovich etc.

At the end of the day, if actors deliver a brilliant performance, even if the film was shite, then they should be nominated for awards.

"Doing an impression"?????????? That's one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. I can't believe these people have the cheek to snub these artists!

Thomas H
Smith really worked hard on this movie..changed his voice, trained really much...he became Ali.....He deserves the award!!!

ToMacco
Jim Carrey became Andy Kaffman during shooting, even when they weren't filming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.