what do you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anna85
when you are bored? confused

Royal Knight
i go to KMC when i am bored

Anna85
Lol! Me too...

R0B
Same here

eggmayo
ill agree

Royal Knight
some other things i do is i go out for a walk...since lately it has been so nice outside

Anna85
But all the day? U can't stay all the day on KMC!

caffeine_fiend
you could always just sit and moan about how bored you are to other people

Anna85
.... sad

caffeine_fiend
me too

Anna85
Bye, got to go!

Anna85
coming back monday...

<<Solo>>
I sit in the darkest corner of my room with the blinds closed and cry.

Baylin
Bored? I dont do bored it's boring I can always find something to do!

caffeine_fiend
i just sit

<<Solo>>
This was a joke. Don't take it seriously.

Candy
i go to KMC and post there though i normally dont do that. but i am nearly never bored, cause now i am not bored anymore, because i'm posting here smile

Nazgulinthedark
i get on kmc, and when i get bored on kmc, i go ride my bike, and then when i get tired, i go and read, when i get bored of reading, i get on kmc again, when kmc gets boring, i go and nag my mom telling her im bored, then she makes me read some more.

Candy
*lol* If I tell my Mom I'm bored she always wants me to tidy up my room and to clean it. well it is really a mess but i love this...

sometimes when i'm bored and i don't wanna go online or do somethings else i just lie in my bed and dream.

Corran
I come to KMC

BakaXero
i take a large hammer and smash my head with it...
otherwise i just eat... but theres never really any food around so....
i um....what were we talking about again... my brain seems to be damaged for some reason...

m!$hA
i come on kmc big grin

Mighty Yoda
come on KMC and hope nicci and misha are on.

ladygrim
i drink tea when im bored ... lol...and considering i am always bored i drink a hell of lot of tea

Sun Ce
i either go on Diablo 2, or just KMC, yeah but sometimes kmc can get boring as hell too erm, Diablo 2 is great tho big grin

trouble
wen im bored i go and rock the microphone or i play on the D E X or i show my respect on KMC smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.