Love the Classic star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Lee
Hi All,
I am a huge star wars fan I even have a boba tat on my left shoulder the mandalorian skull symbol. I have to say that one of the most crappy changes to the empire dvd was boba's voice change WHY DID GEORGE CHANGE THIS I MEAN JUST LISTEN TO THE OLD VHS OF EMPIRE AND YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. ThE GUY WHO PLAYED JANGO FETT DID THE NEW VOICE OVER AND I THINK IT IS REALLY A CHEAP SHOT. THE ORIGINAL BOBA VOICE WAS SO COOL AND I KNOW ALOT Of YOU OUT THERE MAY SAY WELL IT HAS MORE SENSE TO TO THAT BECAUSE BOBA IS REALLY A CLONE OF JANGO NOT HIS SON SO HIS VOICE WOULD SOUND LIKE LIKE JANGO'S BUT BACK THEN IT DIDN'T SO WHY NOW?

THANKS FOR READING
DR.Lee

§pearhead
good point...accent's aren't genetic, and the guy had a strong accent

Darth Jello
but so did Boba, besides have you heard his original voice from the cartoon? now that sucks!!!

§pearhead
but it wasn't the same accent...so it implies he's been to different places, after all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.