Its not fair!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
School blows so much!!!!!!!!! there so many things i got to do for monday! i have an algebra quiz, and a literature test...i have to hand in a two page essay about the kerry and bush debate for history, i have to hand in a picture prompt story final copy for language arts, and i have to hand in a packet of answered questions for this lab i did on friday for science...!!!! it sucks!!!!!

Candy
I'm sorry for you. I hate it if i have so much to do for school. sometimes teachers seem to think their subject is the only one they teach. but this week got so less homework... i'm happy. so i had time to do parts of my biology exercise i gotta finish soon. but yeah sometimes it is unfair...

mc pee pants
why does everybody hate school so much?

Candy
I dont hate school. But teachers can be unfair, when they even dont give you any free time... i'm lucky, i'm fast at doing homeworks... happy

Df02
why dont u go do some of it instead of posting about it? stick out tongue

Aqua
then u peeps should get off the internet and study for school no expression

Candy
thats right. but maybe he/she just needs a break. and i dont gotta do some stuff for school right know and it is half past one AM and time to go to bed. but I#m not tired and my mum's gonna kill me when she finds out that i'm on to this time...she doesnt like that laughing

Royal Knight
awww poor you...

you better make the best of it...because that is the only time you have at high school/and college depending on where a person stands

silver_tears
I have 5 tests next week, and four essays due one after the other happy

Reborn Again
Take your education to heart now or you'll regret it later down the road. I know this for a fact.

Darth Revan
At least you know you have homework. My retarded English teacher apparently assigns a lot of homework, only nobody does it because she doesn't say anything about it or write it on the board. Then she gets all pissed when she tries to have a discussion about the homework and nobody's done it. no expression

LoSt_
Fall break just started for us since yesterdee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.