Who hates Darth Maul from Phantom Menace???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I don't see why people hated Darth Maul so much in The Phantom Menace. I think he was just misunderstood. erm Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan could have sat him down and had a gentlemen's discussion and maybe it would have solved the problem and stopped all these star wars. erm

Candy
i never hated him. i like the evil characters laughing

mc pee pants
i feel the same way...

Tired Hiker
Evil is cool! thumb up wink

Candy
i know. but i like some of the good ones, too... roll eyes (sarcastic)

sonofasaiyan
Won't this be moved?

JKozzy
No! smile

Darth Revan
I agree with you completely, Hiker! I nearly cried when Obi-Wan killed him cry

Misunderstanding can be so terrible sometimes cry

JToTheP
I hate Episode 1 and 2.

Darth Revan
So do I, but that's no reason to hate Darth Maul! cry

JKozzy
I just hated Episode I. Episode II was pretty good, I must say.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I go thru phases. Sometimes I really just hate all these new Star Wars movies, but then all the sudden I might like them for a while, then I usually end up hating them again. Right now, I'm in the grey zone. erm

Tired Hiker
Hey, JKozzy, what movie or show are those ships from in your siggie? I think they are bitchin'. yes

RaventheOnly
ok the droid army scene and the 2 on one duel is probably up there with the greatest Star War scenes ever.... EWpisode one and 2 sucked.... but there are some really good scenes i'd have to say...

NO ONE EXPECTED Darth Maul to have a double bladed saber....

Darth Revan
The droid army scene was just alright. The Maul vs Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon scene was incredible.

BackFire
I just hated that movie, what a piece of shit.

Tired Hiker
Sometimes, BackFire, your impeccable timing and bluntness really turn me on! laughing out loud

moonwalker741
humans that wield a double bladed lightsaber in a black costume with red make up and horns on there faces are people too!

Tired Hiker
Did you know that human was the Sephilaploid in 'Men In Black?'

moonwalker741
oh no way! I need to rent that movie! big grin

JKozzy
They are from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith happy Indeed they are bitchin', cause it's my sig cool

Click it to see the rest of my sigs if you wanted to see them, with a description of what they are stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Sweeeeeeeeeet!

JKozzy
Yes, indeed!

Mr Zero
We need "Darth Maul Died for you" T-shirts for the opening night of EP3.

Tptmanno1
lol
Darth Maul was allrigh because he brought in the most kickass weapon ever, the double bladed lightsaber!

Btu the only 2 things good about episode 1 was Qui-Gon and Maul and they both Died!!

Silver Stardust
Maul kicked ass...but they killed him...

Yeah, the prequels have been rather dissapointing...let's just hope that Lucas doesn't totally f*ck up Episode III.

Tptmanno1
Yea but from what I've seen it looks kickass!

JKozzy
Yup big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.