Does Bush have alzheimer's disease?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
My dad was reading Atlantic Monthly for some reason, and he said there was an article about how Bush is exhibiting the early signs of Alzheimer's disease... The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. My grandma died of Alzheimer's, and thinking back, he acts very much the same as she did when they were first figuring out what she had. And that would actually explain a lot of things about Bush... Maybe he's not really that stupid, his mental health is just going downhill...

PVS
i think its more a case of all the booze and coke catching up to him...imho

BackFire
No, he's just stupid.

moonwalker741
laughing laughing laughing

i agree big grin laughing out loud

Zelda Lestat
lol. by the way he acted at the debate i wouldnt be surprised.

lil bitchiness
Could be.

Either way, he is not fit enough to lead a country...no way, no how.

Turbo-Cajun
My Great-Grand Father Ed had Alzheimers.... I think Pres Bush is just a little retarded, nothing to do with Alzheimers. Or the Coke, lol.

Darth Surgent
Yep, I'm betting on that one. big grin

ladygrim
lol.. my friends nan had it she got quie violent if she was questioned on things she thought were true but like they say its just idiotism for him

ETK
I don't think it is that easy. George W. Bush is just a puppet for the "real" government behind the scenes. Who knows who/where the puppeteer is.

Zelda Lestat
maybe he is jst stupid, but then again...you never know.Either way its just another good reason not to vote for him.

Zanthor
Ok this begs to be asked. Don't you have to have a brain to have Alzheimer's?? tee hee

Zelda Lestat
lol......shady..

A4E
zanthor > LOL

trouble
i think bush is daft upstairs yes but thats just me

ladygrim
got to agree wit u ...

Reborn Again
Take it from the words of a mod. Truer words were never spoke, BF.

PVS
its simple:

Dubya=Miss Piggy
Cheney=Frank Oz

i hope that is as clear an image as it is disturbing laughing out loud

Linkalicious
don't insult booze and cocaine! nono

Ignorance is ignorance....plain and simple...

PVS
your right...

im sorry booze

im sorry cocaine

stick out tongue

ladygrim
smile

Zelda Lestat
lmao...you guys are hilarious...

KidRock
I still think Kerry is the anti christ

BackFire
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm sure the anti-Christ would oppose a war where people are dying.

KidRock
dont let him fool u

mc pee pants
i thought the left hemisphere of his brain and the right hemisphere got into a fight and stopped coordinating with each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.