weird POTC dream(might get ugly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ-EPIC
In this dream Jack Sparrow,Will,and Barbossa are standing in the cave and then for no reason Will turns around takes Jack's gun and shoots him.Then he and Barbossa laugh then Jack the monkey takes the gun kills Will and Barbossa then itself.Man that's bloody.

~TheDeppFreak~
AWSOME!!!
i don't evan have dreams about POTC crying

DJ-EPIC
Sometimes I have a dream about a POTC-Matrix crossover.Man I have wild dreams.

~TheDeppFreak~
hysterical2

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing OMG

I had a dream Will was taking Jack 2 the fort in this cart thing that the donkey was pulling. Then Jack runs off & will goes after him but is followed by these peoples dog & my grans gog no expression Then Elizabeth pops out of no where and they have dinner in bed at these peoples house..They eat condensed milk in bed then the woman starts reading these books called...1001 useless facts then they find this stuff about Jack in 1 of em and then the guy asks them how much they will pay him 2 catch Jack then this weird music (kinda like da Bwahahaha part music from empores new groove) starts elizabeth looks scared then I wake up.......Ive had this dream twice erm

~TheDeppFreak~
OMG.....LMFAO!!! laughing hystericalhysterical2

~theorlifreak~
lol off topic a little bit(dpf and tdf already no cos they r in ma class) i had a nightmare that my sose/history teacher was chasing me round my house yelling "RESPONSIBILITY KACIE RESPONSIBILITY" argghhh she is really scary

~TheDeppFreak~
yeah...right erm
LMFAO!...i luv yer Zig Kaz/TheOrliFreak big grin laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Yeah coz ur on it...AND MY DREAM WAS BETTER THAN URS KAZ big grin Coz Johnny & Orli were in it naughty

Unholy_Cheese
I had a dream last nite that predators took ova da skool and i made it to the door and i forgot my walet so i had to go backstick out tongue

JessieSparrow
I have weird dreams...my POTC one was like I was Jacks daughter (it wasnt very eventful)...o and I have night mares that arent reallly that scary but theyre cool...theyd make good movies

Miya Sparrow
I had three dreams about Jack, the one we were in this weird house and we were firends thats about it, but thee other one he ran off with this other girl, that was bad. oh and the last one is really bad it really sacred me like you wake up and can't go back to sleep cause you think it will happen again, but um he finilly got caught and was...killed, yea that was not good. not good at all no

Miya Sparrow
cry not going to talk about anymore, makes me cry casue I know that eventully it will happen crybaby ok i'll stop. sad

Unholy_Cheese
U do that

~TheDeppFreak~
i duno wen the last time was wen i had a dream no expression LOL

~DaPirateFreak~
LOL laughing I had a dream that I was in Kmart and the were lots of metoeors and then I saw a big giant pencil bouncin blink Then I went out side & somehow ended up on my veranda thingy then and Angel came from these hills & then I woke up blink

Unholy_Cheese
shock wow thats wierd

~DaPirateFreak~
I no yes

Unholy_Cheese
I cant remember my dream last night no

~DaPirateFreak~
Mine had Bonk in it but I cant remember wat happened

~TheDeppFreak~
me???....oh i feel speciel now big grin
actually...my last dream was about pashing up this girl at skool!!! (sheep) rock
IT WAS AWSOME!!!! laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Coolzy eek!

~TheDeppFreak~
i 4got 2 tell u about that at skool laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
no Bad Bonkasaurus

~TheDeppFreak~
~hysterical~

~DaPirateFreak~
LOL

~TheDeppFreak~
oops....i meant hysterical2 LOL

~DaPirateFreak~
I no...Thats Y its funny.....I had a dream about POTC again last night eek!........but I cant remember it.....Maybe i was killin the director or whoeva 4 realesin it in November of 2006 mad mad mad

~TheDeppFreak~
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

y do they keep changing their minds??? mad

~DaPirateFreak~
Coz they want 2 make us horny teenage grils explode with anger mad

~TheDeppFreak~
hysterical2

~DaPirateFreak~
Hey R u @ skool Bonk???? Im not...HA HA HA HA HA If ur not then that means....Kaz....HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing

~TheDeppFreak~
no i wasn't.....but...meh....LOL

~DaPirateFreak~
That was like sooo last week laughing

~TheDeppFreak~
i no laughing
like, ToTaAaLlLyYy messed

~DaPirateFreak~
Like yeah laughing

sparrowslass
last year i had a dream that i was Jack & i went up to this kid i just met in a parking lot (he was Norrington) and said to him "I like you"

seriously

sparrowslass
for me, that's actually a "normal" dream... i have the most unbelivable dreams...

sparrowslass
stick out tongue stick out tongue

~DaPirateFreak~
Weird laughing

Freâk'n'Zömbí
LOL....i find it funny wen Juniour Members come in and make 98365498273649827364958 posts just talking 2 them self's!!! laughing
so funny 2 read....

KillTheLight
yes laughing

Freâk'n'Zömbí
....*sigh*.....i guess.....i was 1 2 wacko

~Freak-N-Bunny~
We all were

~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
I had a dream that my school and bri's school were both at the melb museum and we all made a line holding hands saying 'u cant break the freaks' coz all the teachers were fighting coz they were saying that the diff schoolz should 'stick with there own kind' and the next morn'n i told bri and she had had a similar dream.....hmmmmm?? confused

Freâk'n'Zömbí
yeah...i had a drwam that i was moving 2 ur skool shock
the scaryest bit was the bit were i had 2 buy the uniform laughing

*COTTON MOUTH*
hysterical2

Unholy_Cheese
LOL "PoTC dreams" thread, have turned into "your dream last night" thread. Why does that always happen blink

charmedFairy
eek! I had a potc dream right after I saw the movie, couple of days later. in the dream I was on the boat with jack sparrowdroolio and we werent on the black pearl but on his small boat that they first showed in the beggining of the movie, the one that sank lol, and we were sitting around a table drinking tea. then the boat started sinking for no reason and we were having a conversation but i dont remember the whole thing 'xcept in the end jack said jump and i said where and then he jumped into the tea cup and dissappeared...then i woke up confused

Unholy_Cheese
hysterical

Freâk'n'Zömbí
laughing well....i dun think i've hav dreams wiv Jack OR Johnny cry
so ur luckyer than me crying

laughing good point.....last night i didn't have a dream...i dont think blink
coz i was up watching TV wen i was meant 2 b out there partying about the New Year laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

*COTTON MOUTH*
LOL........i was watching sument bout jhonny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.