X-Men Soap Opera!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
This is the X-Men soap opera role playing game so not everything seems like it is. So have fun and create your own twists, stories, and dialogue.

Shadow_King
was this cleared with ush???

pr1983
if its unhosted does it need to be?

Shadow_King
yea. it does.

TheFilmProphet
Well too bad and too late.

pr1983
ooh, i think maybe we should pm him/her and ask

TheFilmProphet
Alright you want to or me?

Shadow_King
you of course film you made this thread.

pr1983
maybe u, cos u created it, it might look bad on you if i do it

TheFilmProphet
Alright done.

Shadow_King
good. now i think we should not continue this thread until it gets the green light.

TheFilmProphet
We can still brainstorm ideas then.

Shadow_King
most likely this wont survive.

pr1983
why?

TheFilmProphet
Yes, Why???

Shadow_King
Well i dunno but this just doesnt seem to survive. ok well what was the story plot of this RP??

TheFilmProphet
Well me and Pr. were thinking different things.

Shadow_King
ok lets hear em.

pr1983
pick a char and be sorta but not complately tongue and cheek. thats my take on it

Shadow_King
so we pick an x-men character like wolverine, cyclops

TheFilmProphet

Shadow_King
Omg that is totally not gonna past.

TheFilmProphet
Thats not what this thread is actually about. They were ideas.

pr1983
don't be so negative sk

TheFilmProphet
It seems like he has something personal against us and this thread.

Shadow_King
i just think its stupid no offense but i will still participate. but i hate soaps.

pr1983
doesnt have to be soapy, just be in character and it'll work, u can be funny and serious

TheFilmProphet
Ok then you don't have to take it out on us just cause you hate soaps.

Shadow_King
ok but i just have a feeling it wont pas. but what are your character you two???

TheFilmProphet
I'm Wolverine and Pr is Cyclops.

Kohldia
Well I wanna join and play any of the females

pr1983
kohldia since u first female u get choice, am i right guys?

TheFilmProphet
yes

Shadow_King
ok then i pick X-Man

Kohldia
Ok I'll take Storm

Kohldia
Or shadowcat...

pr1983
great, we've gotta make a list:

pr=cyclops
proph=wolverine
kholdia=storm or shadowcat
sk=X-man

its first come first serve i believe

Shadow_King
yessss i am X-man

pr1983
ok son hehe

TheFilmProphet
What do you guys think? Should we start now? Or get more people and then start?

Kohldia
I'll go for shadowcat

Shadow_King
i think we should star when we get the green light for this.

pr1983
nice kholdia, list updated

pr= cyclops
proph= wolverine
kholdia=shadowcat
sk= x-man

TheFilmProphet
Ok but what should we do while we wait then?

Shadow_King
make back stories on our chacter.

TheFilmProphet
All right then you can start.

Shadow_King
WHAT!!! no way. you can.

TheFilmProphet
Why don't you want to start?

pr1983
ok,

Cyclops
One of the original X-men, Cyclops is currently the field leader (a responsibility he shares with Storm) of the X-Men. His mutant power, a concussive blast from each eyeball that he cannot control, is strong enough to penetrate the toughest armour and is reputed to be able to put a hole in a mountain. Personally, Cyclops is the most introvert and detached of the team, romantic relationships with Emma Frost and Jean Grey have recently ended amicably.

Hows that?

Shadow_King
good. i guess.

pr1983
i guess?

Shadow_King
well ok then yea thats great.

pr1983
good, am waiting for yours

TheFilmProphet
Wolverine:

Though much of his past is clouded in mystery, Logan was once a secret agent for the Canadian government in a team comprised of Maverick, Wraith, Silver Fox and Sabretooth (who would later become his arch-enemy). Sabretooth killed Silver Fox, Wolverine's lover and friend. A distraught Logan abandoned the world of espionage and fled to live like a savage beast in the Canadian wilderness. Logan was captured by the Canadian superhero team Alpha Flight and placed into the Weapon X program. It was government researchers who enhanced his skeleton with adamantium and implanted him with false memories. As of this day, Logan still doesn't know if what he recalls of his past is fact or fiction. Following his stint there, he was recruited by Professor X and has been a devoted member of the X-Men ever since.

Shadow_King
my back gorund of my char

Name:Nate Grey
Codename:X-man
Family:Cyclops(father) Jean grey (Mother) Havok (uncle) Corsair (grandfather) Rachel summers(sister) Cable (alternate version of him with the techno virus) Stryfe ( the clone of cable which is evil and which would make him his alternate clone but evil)

Powers:I posses vast psionic abilities. I so far shown telekinetic ability rivaling that of Phoenix, creating destructive psionic spikes, and lifting objects of at least 10 tons or more. I also am a telepath of the first order, able to create psionic illusions, read, probe and control the minds of others, and to pull a psionic entity out of the astral plane. It is possible that, with practice, I could be the most powerful psionic on the planet.

History: Has a long history which i dont want to explain.

pr1983
cool sk

TheFilmProphet
Wolverine's Powers:

Adamantium Skeleton: The bones in Wolverine's body are coated with the strongest metal known to mankind: adamantium. Therefore, he rarely suffers broken bones or the like.

Claws: As per his namesake, Wolverine sports a pair of retractable claws. Like the rest of his skeleton, they too are covered by adamantium. Because of that, they can cut through almost anything.

Regeneration: Wolverine's body heals at an incredibly advanced rate. For example: By the time Logan has finished smoking a cigarette, his body has already healed the damage done. His special healing factor also slows aging and wards off most diseases.

Heightened Senses: A tracking machine, Logan's sense of smell and hearing are well-above human capacity.

Beserker Rage: Though he has gained some control over this condition, Logan still can fly into a unstoppable, savage rage when he is pushed too far.

pr1983
full bio for cyke (taking a leaf from your books guys):

Name: Scott Summers
Codename: Cyclops
Family: Nate Grey and Cable (Sons) Corsair (Father) Rachel Summers (Daughter)

Background: One of the original X-men, Cyclops is currently the field leader (a responsibility he shares with Storm) of the X-Men. Cyclops is the most introvert and detached of the team, romantic relationships with Emma Frost and Jean Grey have recently ended amicably.

Powers: A concussive energy blast from each eyeball. It is strong enough to penetrate the toughest armour and is reputed to be able to put a hole in a mountain.
As he cannot control these blasts special ruby quartz lenses must be worn at all time and for field missions a ruby quartz visor must be worn.

TheFilmProphet
Nice Pr

pr1983
i do try

TheFilmProphet
kohldia is next now

pr1983
any ideas how pvp combat will work? (that is if we have it)

TheFilmProphet
Not sure. How about you?

pr1983
i thik itd be impossible to do a "you post a move, then i do, then you do" sort of thing, theyd go on forever, i was thinking to go by marvel ratings, but there are so many uncertainties as far as that goes

Prodigy
And then you worry about hurting others feelings or getting the sore losers who become evil/outraged/vindictive. That's the bad thing about RPing in a forum...

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I agree with both of you on that one.

Ushgarak
Sigh.. you really shouldn't do ANYTHING without permission, you know.

Kohldia
Name: Kathren "Kitty" Pride
Codename: ShadowCat
Family: None within the mutant community, she has two 'norm' parentals who have divorced

Background: Growing up in Illionois, "Kitty" pride was recruited to the X-Men just after Jean Greys "Death". Professor X wanted to go back to the schools tradition of being a school, seeing as how all the X-Men were over 18. As Sprite, she basicly used her powers for self-defense (and to occassionaly peek in on Colossus, whom she had a crush on). She was one of Professor X's favorite students, being intelegent and optimistic all at once. However, her "sense" of fashion (if you can call it that) was the worst ever seen. She also eventualy changed her name to Ariel (and later Sprite).
While trapped on the Brood homeworld, she befriended a tiny purple dragon that she named Lockheed, who would occasionaly appear and dissaper. Also durring this time when she thought she and the other X-Men were going to die, she confessed her full feelings for Colossus (the two had a mutual crush and even dated a few times) by aproaching him about (um... well, I hope there aint any youngins reading this, but...) having sex. He turned her down, saying she was too young. Incidently, they all made it out in one piece. Upon thier return to earth and saving professor X's life from a brood queen impregnation, The Professor made kitty consider joining the New Mutants, believing she needed better training. She proved him wrong when a N'Gari demon reared it's ugly head durring christmas time, and kitty, all alone in the mansion, kicked it's demonicly alien butt.
Taking the name Shadowcat, she was soon gravly injured at the hands of the Murauders durring the Mutant massacre. She began to phase out of existance, and along with Nightcrawler and Pheonix (Racheal Summers), she went to Muir island for treatment. The three joined forces with Captain Brittain and Meggan and formed Excalaber, a team of super-humans based in merry ol' England. After several exploits of no real importance (Except when Shadowcat recieved the "soul sword", the key to Belascos limbo, where Illyana was ruler once), Shadowcat became very efficient with her powers. Now one of the more strong women on the force, Shawodcat is a force to be reckoned with.

Powers: Shadowcat has the abiliyty to "Phase" her molecules, which lets her basicly pass through solid objects. She can also phase the molecules of others she touches.

TheFilmProphet
Good one

TheFilmProphet
I asked the mod about allowing my thread and this is what happened,

Re: Question

quote:

TheFilmProphet wrote on 10-03-2004 04:21 AM:
They told me I should ask for a "ok" from you for the thread I created "X-Men Soap Opera". So do I get the "ok"?

Not by PM you shouldn't

Shadow_King
i know eh. so is this thread approved or what???

TheFilmProphet
Not sure. But I did tell him about it and he didn't close it, move it, or merge it so I suppose it is cleared now.

Shadow_King
i guess. ok then whats the story gonna be about.

pr1983
day to day stuff?

Shadow_King
ok cool. well my character will come back to the x-mansion from his long absence.ok.

TheFilmProphet
"X-Man comes back to the X-Mansion after his long absence and when he walks into the door, he finds Wolverine kissing a woman."

Shadow_King
ok so thats how you wanna start.

pr1983
Cyclops walks through the door and also sees him kissing a woman, but cannot see her due to wolverine blocking his view

Shadow_King
~hold on should'nt my char had knocked on the door.~

TheFilmProphet
"Wolverine quickly pushes the woman out of the other door before either can see who she is."

*Cyclops and X-Man steadily stare at Wolverine confused*

Shadow_King
~ahh forget it i change my char.~

TheFilmProphet
Hmm.....Maybe he kncoked but no one answered so he walked in?

pr1983
Cyclops thinks he maay know who it is anyway, "Logan, who was that?"

TheFilmProphet
"That's my business Bub, so stay out of it."

Shadow_King
~hold on guys we have to start all over. i wanna pick another char.~

TheFilmProphet
Well the same thing can still happen. All you have to do is just substitute your character.

pr1983
ok sk, just pick a char, i think well be ok

"logan i was just asking, you don't have to get all secretive... again"

Shadow_King
~ok so my char will knock on the door when i pick a char ok.~

pr1983
ok sk

TheFilmProphet
"Well maybe if you just left me alone pretty boy I wouldn't have to."

Shadow_King
~can i be a new recruit~

pr1983
"And i thought i had trouble with social skills"

TheFilmProphet
*Looks at Cyclops with a smirk and walks away.*

pr1983
*Stands for a few seconds with a confused look on his face*

under his breath - "I knew getting a dog was a bad idea"

Shadow_King
~can i be a new recruit???~

pr1983
sure sk, i think, but you have to do a bio n all

TheFilmProphet
"I heard that pretty boy!"

*Wolverine continues to walk away.*

pr1983
"you were supposed to hear it"

walks away towards the garage

Shadow_King
~ok here is my bio

Name:ragnard
Height:5"11
Weight:125
Powers:Telepathy, Telekinetic,Psionic, and healing factor
History:He is a younge mutant who doesnt know how to control his powers. He is sorta the reincarnation of nate grey but younger and naiev and also a little mysterious.

Is that good??~

TheFilmProphet
"Wolverine walks out the door and joins the unknown woman."

pr1983
seems fine sk

*gets into elevator and goes down to the blackbird*

Shadow_King
Ragnard walks up to the doors of the mansion. He drops his duffle bag and than knocks on the door.

pr1983
*sees through security camera and heads for the front door*

pr1983
*opens the door*

"Can i help you?"

TheFilmProphet
"Wolverine is behind the X-Mansion with the woman and Cyclops is downstairs."

"Ragnard opens the door since no one answered."

Shadow_King
~ok first dont control my character TFP and second if you want to talk out of character always start your post like this ~~ ok so we know your talking out of character~

As ragnard walkes into the mansion "Hello? anyone in hear" ragnard said.

pr1983
~ok sk~

*cyclops walks into the hallway and looks at young man in doorway*

"can i help you?"

Shadow_King
Ragnard turns around "Oh yes ahh is this the mutant house" ragnard said to the man with the sunglasses.

pr1983
~sk whats ragnards real name?~

"We prefer the term school for the gifted, but yeah, this is it, and you are...?"

Shadow_King
~his name is ragnard.~

"Umm my name is ragnard."Ragnard said.

pr1983
~ok sk~

"Oh right, the new kid, The proffessor told me about you, you find the place alright?"

Shadow_King
"What how did he know about????"ragnard said.

pr1983
"He can explain it better, but hes the most powerful telepath in the world, he knew you were a mutant before u did, my names , Scott, or Cyclops by the way"

TheFilmProphet
~Who will play Xavier?

pr1983
~i suppose we can alternate until someone registers proph~

~maybe we should advertise this in the x forum in one of the threads~

Tela
(I'd like to play. May I?)

TheFilmProphet
~Alright

TheFilmProphet
~Sure just pick a character.

Aqua
~i want to join~

TheFilmProphet
~Ok go ahead and pick a character.

pr1983
picka a character and write a short bio aqua

characters so far are:

pr1983 Cyclops
TheFilmProphet Wolverine
Kholdia Shadowcat
Shadow King Ragnard

Shadow_King
"Oh ok. so what should i do with the bag"raganrd said to cyclops.

TheFilmProphet
Characters So Far Are:

Pr1983-Cyclops

TheFilmProphet-Wolverine

Kholdia-Shadowcat

Shadow King-Ragnard

Aqua-Mystique

Shadow_King
~ok cool TFP~

pr1983
"You can leave it here in the hall, one of the students will pick it up"

Shadow_King
"oh ok" As ragnard dropped the bag Ragnard had a major headache and fell to the ground "OH GOD!!!!!" and then ragnard heard tons of voices in his head. And ten he blacked out.

TheFilmProphet
*Wolverine walks back in the mansion.*

"Hey pretty boy!, pick up the kid off the floor."

pr1983
"LOGAN, give me a hand here"

*Carries Ragnard to medical bay, several hours pass*

TheFilmProphet
"Ofcourse can't have a kid do a man's job."

Shadow_King
Ragnard opens his eyes "wha- what happen"ragnard said. still feeling a little groggy.

TheFilmProphet
"Don't know, I leave pretty boy here in charge and suddenly we have kids dropping to the floor."

Shadow_King
Raganrd looks around "Who said that"ragnard said.

pr1983
"Well Logan, if someone wasnt so busy with his mystery woman maybe i wouldnt have to be responsible for everyone. Ragnard i think your powers may have surged, casuing you to black out, unfortunately jean and the professor are away so we'll have to wait and see"

TheFilmProphet
"Me, I'm Wolveine but most people call me Logan." Who are you kid?"

Shadow_King
"I nenver had that power before... to read thought" ragnard said.

TheFilmProphet
"Listen pretty boy, don't throw a hissy fit just because Jean ain't gving you......"

*Wolverine is interrupted by Ragnard.*

Shadow_King
"i didnt know that you could develops more than 2 mutations?"ragnard said to cyclops.

pr1983
"Ragnard its rare, thats true, but it has happened before, jean is like that, and Logan, me and jeans business is personal, so keep it of it"

TheFilmProphet
"Maybe I would if Jean didn't talk to me more than she does with you pretty boy."

Shadow_King
"What time is it anywayz" ragnard said.

pr1983
"Its 7pm ragnard, and Logan, she cant help talking to you if u stalk her all the time"

Shadow_King
"Ok you 2 fight a lot" Then all of a sudden his telepathy power came back and he could hear all the voices in his mind of what their all talknig about. then ragnard fell back unconsious.

TheFilmProphet
"I think its the other way around."

*Wolverine smirks.*

pr1983
"you would hairy"

Shadow_King
As ragnard was unconsious he was dreaming about his 10 th birthday and then it happen he saw his parents death and saw the people that was responsible and then he hears him laughing and then ragnard woke up "NO!!!!" And then ragnards telekinetic went out of wack. and things started to fly every where in the medical room.

pr1983
*destroys a flying lamp and grabs a sedative*

"Ragnard relax godammit"

TheFilmProphet
"As much as I would love to sit here and get hit by flying needles, I'm going back outside."

Shadow_King
As ragnard gave ragnard the sedative he calmed down " I am sorry cyclops. I guess this is the worst first day for me." ragnard said.

pr1983
"Don't worry Ragnard, i levelled the garage my first day here"

Shadow_King
"oh ok. so when is the professor gonna be back???"ragnard said.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>