Age Difference in Relationships?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
What do you think about age difference in relationships? Do you think it can work out? How many years difference do you think is okay?

Would you date someone, say twice your age, if you had strong feelings for them or even loved them? Or would you stay away 'cos of the age thing? erm

I think if the two people love each other and can respect each other and their ages it could work out yes

It could also not work out, because you may both be so different. You may not be able to hold a proper conversation about things, 'cos one is more interested in stuff long gone and your more interested in things nowadays, I dunno confused Hope that makes sense erm

What do you think?

silver_tears
5 years max for me happy

Delicious1
No, i mean, 5 or 6 years is fine. But 10 or more is just creepy.

pr1983
my gf is nine yrs older than me, but i look older than her (asian women look young for some reason), we've no problems with each other and our friends have accepted us as a couple.

Mystifier
What if you were in love with someone older than that? Would you just leave it or make an exception for them?

Linkalicious
i'm guessing they would generally steer clear of those types of situations. Falling in love doesn't happen over night...

Turbo-Cajun
Having a general rule for how many X number of years is acceptable is riddiculous, however, that is assuming there is such thing as common sense. I do not think that it is appropriate for some relationships with abnormally large differences in age, but such thing is a moral dicision and each answer is subjective so, if you are in love with some one who is several years older, i would say go for it if you think you are really in love. But, I would be skeptical of a guy who is for example twice your age, because there are people out there who are not really looking for love, and people arent always what they seem like at first, and i hypothesize that if a guy who is going after a way younger girl is more likely to be a creepy, shaddy mother ****er, than someone her own age.

Delicious1
Come on think about it.
You're 20 and the guy is 40. I'm sorry but that's not something i think i'd be into.
Unless it was Brad Pitt droolio

BadKitty
I think some people mature faster and others slower. therefor some huge age gaped relationships can work.

Turbo-Cajun
still an immature 40 guy and a mature, sophisticated 20 year old woman doesn't sound like a winning combination...

Just don't be stupid about it, age differences can work.... but its only really okay when both people in the relationship are both fully grown up ie: not high school kids dating people years out of school

lil bitchiness
thumb up Can work and have been known to work as well.

I dont know, I have my prefrance of how old the man can be...i wouldnt go over 8 years...but i rather not say id never go over 8 years and then eat my words...i'll keep my options open.

Candy
I think if the difference is more than five years, your experinces and opinions are too different. well if you're grown up that doesnt matter that much, but for example a imagine a 12 years old girl with 17 years old guy. that wouldn't match.

but in some cases i might be okay.

ladygrim
i dont mind a lil age gap the oldest guy i have been out wit was 3yrs older than me .. but my old pal is a bit ridiculous cuz she was 17 going out wit a 26 yr old agrred to marry him . finished wit him and is now ggoing out wit a 29 yr old ...

Clovie
i think that it is easier when the age difference is not very big or when there's none at all.
but when ppl love each other they can go on together very well even if one of them is 20 and the other one 60 messed

Alice_In_Chains
i dnt think it really matters...if the ppl concerned dnt see it as a problem....thn thts all tht matters..

Jedi Priestess
I noticed alot of older men and younger women comments here. What about an older woman and a much younger guy? A friend of mine who is 43 is currently dating a 29 year old man. eek! Was a bit shocking at first but they seem to be happy.

Punkyhermy
Do guys prefer older or younger women?!

I like older guys...

The Omega

furryman
my mum was 30 when she married my dad who was 40, bigger age difference is more acceptable the older it is, i think (well you know what i mean, not like 20 and 90)

steely balls
when your a Junior in highschool, 2 years younger is about as far as i'll go, i wouldn't date anybody thats graduated already...i'm kinda interested in a freshmen right now so i'm kinda in that situation

ETK
I prefer a woman around my age, 5 years younger or older. Anymore than that and we start to lose common interests. Age is a state of mind, but I do mind the age of someone.

Ms Hyde
Whatever your comfortable with, everyone is different evil face

Would date a guy up to 5-6 years older. NOT younger. Anyone older and I think the age starts to catch up. Anyone younger and... beer

Zanthor
As you get older I think views change a bit. For me anyway. It really depends on the ages and the situation. In some cases even the country you are in.

In one case I would have no problem with a 40 year old with a 50 years old. The lower you go though it is hard to say. I have a friend who was 29 when he got married to an 19 year old. Some people had a problem at the time. I was all for it because I knew both of them well. I knew they had a good chance and they were happy. They have been married for 6 years now and are getting along great. Now the difference means nothing assuming it ever did to them.

On the other hand I can see certain situations wouldn't be health. Ultimately it is up to the people involved with each other.

Anth
I recently turned 19 in August. For about a month and a half I dated a 22 year old. I really don't go for chicks that are half a decade older then I am. I actually get grossed out. Though for others, if its just in love, go for it.

Corran

WarSpawn
ALL asian people look younger than they really are sad i would know because im almost 16 and i look like 10....cry

anyways...i think in high school you should stick to your own grade or one below...say you're a junior, you should go out with another junior, a sophomore or a senior...

when you get out of high school though i think you're free to pretty much date anyone you want....as long as they're not like...30 years older than you.

as for me personally, i like to stay within my own age group, but if i met an older person and eventually fell in love with them i think i could live with it and make it work...

Anth
Ah... I saw an Asian girl who was like sixteen and look at least 27.

PVS
naughty
just what i was thinking (moves closer)

laughing out loud

WarSpawn
now that is strange. i've never met any other asian's that actually looked older than their real age.

Anth
I never talked to her, she was walking by a high school nearby after I was walking home from a job interview. *shrugs*

Samurai Guy
Well, the problem here is not necessarily age difference, but what age group is in discussion.

You see, if somebody who was 20 was to date a 15 year old, that is wrong and gross. However if somebody who was 26 was to date a 21 year old, there is nothing wrong with that.

Turbo-Cajun
That is correct.

Mane
edit

Kohldia
My beau is 5 years older than me but I'm his first so I guess he's kinda younger in that respect...but we really love eachother and thats all that matters.

GCG
couples with an age difference should know what THEY feel about their relationship.

not as others percieve it as it so commonly occurs.

my friend has had a 24 year difference situation. pretty cool IMO considering she went along as if she was a 25 year old

trouble
3 years for me thats the max

wuteva
My aunt married someone who's 17 years younger than her; and they seem fine no expression

lil bitchiness
But...when theres a huge differance in age, the relationship comes to the point where there is gonna be the differance of interest.

I mean 30 year old and a 50 year old whill not think similar nor will they have similar interests.

wuteva
I honestly dont think theres any "true love" between a 60 year old and a 30 yr. old, for example. Thats just sick. The young one usually takes advantage of the old person. Ive heard of cases like that.

CherryPie
I like older guys...don't ask....they guard me and they are know stufff....Sexually wink

pr1983
cherry the same can be said about older women, my gf is 9 years older than me

JToTheP
I am so glad I'm not a teenager anymore, I was getting so sick and tired of hearing about these damn teenage girls and their 20 some odd year old boyfriends.

Anyway, I've had a girlfriend who was a year younger then me, my friends up to 2 years younger, and one friend had a g/f the same age as him, I think she was a month older then him, so with how society is today, who really cares, everybody is all up your grill anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CherryPie
I don't consider me a teenager anymore I consider me EIGHTEEN! (With out the teen part big grin )

beckham-23
well, i think this items
depends on the personally& about my actually more than 7 years difference it's problem for me...!!

thank you for the nice topic

Telperaca
CherriePie: So that makes you 8 wink

CherryPie
What F*** you! You know what i meant..... I mean adult ways with out the teenagerism...you know geeeez! mad

big gay kirk
My relationships... when i was 18, she was sixteen... we stayed together until three years ago, nearly... shortly after I was 33 I went out with an 18 year old, both of us ackowledging from the start that it would be just a fling... lasted two weeks (but what a fortnight it was !!!) then I went with a 17 year old, who admitted she was using me for my mobility, premises and money, (as well as the extra experience!!) and that lasted a month.... but as with the prior relationship, neither of us had any illusions about what we wanted... now i'm sort of with a 42 year old divorcee... and i'm 35.... but as my mate Spoon says... "seven years isn't always seven years.." By which he means that the difference between 42 and 35 is not as much as that between 16 and 23, or 17 and ten... and I must add that my 18 year old "ex" had a job and her own place, and the 17 year old approached me.... which was such a surprise I nearly keeled over and died on the spot.....

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
my bf is 12 yrs older than me....

Jackie Malfoy
Inleast acouse it is a fifty years old man dating a woman who is in her thirtys or worst twentys.There is something I think wrong with that.
But I like guys to be older then me when I date.
My boyfriend is fifteen and I am fourteen.and that is a fine age to me.I dont know but I can never go out wiht a guy younger then me for some reason.
It just feels strange somehow.JM confused

Chelsea23
2 or 3 years max for me

Syren
I feel weird with guys younger than me. I'm 20 (in a month) and my brother has some hot 17 yr old buds, but there is no way I would go there! They are my brother's friends for a start, so that would be too odd, and they are my brother's age, also weird erm

carnival_junkie
I'll make this short sweet and to the point.
If you're underage and they arent... dont have sex.
Vice versa.
Other than that... date a pedophile, it doesnt matter to me.

WindDancer
I've always been older than my ex-girlfriends. My first relationship I was 21 and she was 19. On my second relationship I was 25 and she was 20. It really depends on the individual and the how the relationship works. What I've learn was that communication was one of the most important things. Sure love comes first but without having in depth conversations is pointless to have a relationship. Age isn't important what's important is communication.

Canadian Moose
Age is relative, but there are some situations that are just not appropriate. An adult with someone considerably younger, like, 30, and 16...it's well, deplorable.

My br in law is 39 and dated an 19 year old. She was older than her years, and they connected. Almost ALL of my gf's have been younger than me, with the exception of one 38 year old. If you are comfortable with the person and care for them, why SHOULD it matter?

Syren
Exactly, and the fact that we are judging relationships based solely on age is a little off key also. There are so many more elements to it than that. Like whether there is a strong connection or bond, as Moose said. Who are we to say that another person's relationship is immoral just because we think the age gap is too much?

Canadian Moose
See...if I am say, 26, which I am, and I met a girl, oh, let's say she's 19, soon to be 20, I'm not going to let the fact that I am 6 years older and wiser stand in the way of going for her, if she engrosses me.

Syren
Totally! If you really have an interest in this girl, if she intrigues you that much, then why worry about such a small number? I can probably guarantee that she isn't too bothered.......

Canadian Moose
You think so? I mean, I really think she is totally cool, and it's not that many years. She's funny, articulate, deep, TOTALLY mesmerizing. I can carry on a conversation with her without a lot of "like ya know's"....I just want to make sure she feels the same.

Syren
Jeez, now you have me hooked!! laughing out loud

I'd really love to know who this lucky chick might be, but I'll settle with telling you that she'd have to be nuts not to feel exactly the same. I'm actually getting to know this guy at the moment who popped up outta nowhere and branded my mind and soul. It's awesome, he's really smart, witty and such a sweet guy. And the convo thing, I'm finding the exact same thing with my 'new crush'.

Silver Stardust
Most people who say that they'd never go out with someone who was so much older/younger than them would probably change their minds in a heartbeat if they found someone that they truly liked, but was older/younger than them.

Canadian Moose
That is so amazing. I mean, who would have thought we'd BOTH find someone like that at the SAME time!? Life...*chuckles* keeps you on your toes.

This lucky chick by the way isn't the lucky one. No sir, I'm the lucky one. It also turns out that this girl, is SO amazing looking to top everything off. It's been a long time since I felt this way.

Syren
yes

Connection to another person can be so strong sometimes. I realised that when I found out, to my absolute shock, that I had a sexual interest in women as well as men. It was the bond formed with a certain girl that I couldn't fight, we both completely diregarded the fact that she was quite a bit older than me. It's nothing creepy, she's not an ex tutor or something, just a friend. She was only 24 and I was 16, but it was difference enough considering I had no idea I was capable of those feelings.

Syren
yes Life does indeed keep things rolling. It is kind of odd that we both found that special thing at exactly the same time. Makes you think.

Aaw, you are such a sweet fella, and so like the guy I'm talking with. Do you have a twin? confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Better be careful here, we could be accused of being 'unfaithful' already stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Yes indeed. Your heart is a funny thing; it can make you do things that you'd never think you would be capable of before, but at the same time you'll know that it's right. I mean, I could be a prime example. I was never a fan of internet relationships, and I never imagined that I would like someone who was older than me. Yet (for those who don't know) Ush and myself like each other very much, and neither of us give a damn about how old we are. But the whole not living on the same continent thing really sucks sad

Canadian Moose
It's a world of irony and twists. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
It's funny you say that, you seem a lot like her too.

LOL...I don't need that! This girl is so totally worth NOT doing that to.

Canadian Moose
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I don't think people go out looking specifically for younger or older people, just, someone they can love, and since we play this funny game of life on LIFE'S terms, there is no saying where and with who we end up with?

Silver Stardust
Exactly. You can't control your heart, sometimes things happen that you'd never in your wildest dreams thought would/could happen but they make you happier than you'd ever imagine. It just happens.

Syren
jawdrop

I knew it!!

Please excuse me while I do the thing that comes naturally to every chick in the face of astounding news.

*grabs Alana and dances around in circles like a, well, like a female*

You two are so suited, it's actually frightening. I sincerely hope it works out Lana, I know all too well the details of Mike's previous encounter with an online honey sad

Syren
embarrasment I wasn't making propositions......... stick out tongue

And I'm 19, almost 20. How old did you say she was?

Syren
Definitely, I think it just happened to me blushing

Canadian Moose
LOL...I know.

She's, well, oddly enough, the same age.

How old is this lucky guy you're talking to?

Syren
26 droolio Perfect age really, I have had just about enough of guys my age, they are approximately 3/4 years younger mentally.

Silver Stardust
*dances in circles with Kerry*

Heehee!!!!

It's so funny, too, because I never imagined anything like this would ever happen...but it did. And to think that it took me nearly four months to finally tell him that I liked him (god-damn shyness)...but I finally did and was so happy that I was able to. And to find out that he felt the same about me. And I know all about what happened before (even though I wasn't around for any of it), and I promised him that I'd do everything in my power so that wouldn't happen with us. And I'm planning on hopefully going over there over Christmas break happy

Canadian Moose
So, he's old enough NOT to be a man-child, but young enough to still be in touch.

Guys are so silly. We mature so slowly. I can only hope that this girl I've fallen for will see the same in me...

Thorondor
strange how you both meet the right person and they are both ages with each other stick out tongue

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) I just noticed Craig's powers of elimination. Fabulous job, Sherlock big grin

Silver Stardust
OMG, you just HAD to bump this....laughing

Syren
I couldn't restrain myself flirt

Silver Stardust
Biatch queen

Alpha Centauri
From my experience, I don't think I'd go beyond 3 years younger. 4 at a stretch.

It seems to be generally acceptable for 5 years to be the norm in the states, purely coz of the growth rate, physically.

-AC

pr1983
i'm 9 years younger...

ah f*ck it...

debbiejo
I think that the older you get the less you care about age and see the person on the inside more clearly. You see it all the time with older couples.

gls
my bf is 3 years younger than me..
and i know a lot of couples with age differences of 3 or 4 years. but any older than that isn't really accepted very much

Syren
How old are you both? Do you have problems because of your age and the sexual inclination of your relationship?

Baylin
Up until my present wife all my gf have been younger than me, the most was a 19 year old I dated when I was 25.

The current Mrs Baylin is 4 years my senior

Imaginary
I believe that's the third time you've said that in this thread stick out tongue

pr1983
as do i...

i'm just slightly insane...

lil bitchiness
Ok, I have NO problem with relationships with older guys. In fact I prefer older men (not too old though) however, the age difference CAN become a problem.

When you are 25 dating a 40 year old, its difficult because all the things you want to do, the 40 year old has lost interest in - because he/she has already been through that. Thats where the interests differ. The age is still an issue - you can love each other and be attracted to each other in many ways, but sooner or later the age difference is going to get in a way at some point.

Thats however not to say that people havent made it as couples with great age disparity.

Corran
Shit I think I must be some kind of wierd time traveller: when I was 21 I was with a 36 year old lady and just last year I was with a 22 year old for 3 months and before that a 19 year old for a few days .

To me age does not metter, it never has, it's not like I got older and made this decision, when I was younger I was with older ladies - age should never be more than a number when it comes to love.

pr1983
spot on...

trollsb
Hello,

Im am seeing a guy who is 20 years older than me.

I have always preferred guys a bit older than myself becuase i am 23 but have had lots of life experience and always been around adults even as a small child. Younger guys seem immature and ungrounded not focused enough on where they are going.

The guy im seeing is recently separated and has 2 kids. We are so in love and have such similar personalities its just excellent, we have been best friends for abotu a year before this developed, admittedly before being friends i did have a very breif affair with him while he was still with his wife but decided to call it off, i has not had sex with him at that time. His relationship with his wife ended ebcuase of a different incident due to his illness not related to me.

I know they say 40+ year old should be winding down, and sometimes i can be physically too much for him, wrestling, partying not sleeping but he seem to be enjoying the youthful influx, experienceing things he never got to after marrying young and having a very strict religious youth. He isnt religous now and some of his actions ar far from it.

Intimacy wise, can sometimes be a challenge, he is on medication which can effect well urm... ability, but he is more focused on seeing me enjoying myself and can be quite imaginative and matches my "bedroom weirdness" so it is a very satisfying experience.

So it seems to be workign for me so far.... wish me luck!!!!

Cole.

pr1983
As long as your both happy good luck and all the best big grin

debbiejo
Sometimes you never know where you'll find your soul mate.
You just know if it's right...I won't hesitate.

JediNikki7
I am 23 and I am usually attracted to older guys. The biggest age gap for me was like 9 years but he looked my age. But then on the other hand a couple of years ago my Mom was dating someone YOUNGER then me and he was just a few months older then my (at the time) 19 year old brother. Her boyfriend wasn't even old enough to buy alcohol. It was so weird!!! But I guess that she was going through a phase and I'm happy that she is now over it.

rohan524
I think age becomes an issue because people associate interests, quality of conversation, and physical attraction with age. If I found a guy who's attractive and decent, shares my interests and if not, can hold his end of the conversation anyway, the first thing I'd ask is "when can we see each other again?" instead of "how old are you?"

debbiejo
Exactly.....

-Funky Punk-
my parents are 6 years apart

Heather 29
Well, I got Married on my Birthday to my husband who was 51 years old then, and I was 28 then. Now he is going to be 53 this August 3rd and I will be 30 years old, On may 9th our wedding anniversary.
yeh it might be a big age diiference but I don't mind it all that much. he has children from his first marriage. thet are all grown up and moved to different states. and three of them have children of their own, I will be metting some of his five children from his first marriage this week.
I love the guy very much smile

Loving_Daniel11
I dont mind age different relationships as long as, for an example if I have a female friend and she dates a guy older than her, that he doesnt just want 'sex' from her, he wants a relationship. Most older men just go for younger women for and only FOR that. But I've proved myself wrong, my friend is 16 and she is dating a 25 year old. I've seen pics and heard his voice and even seen him in person, he's great, and he's in the army. Very good guy.

AnImE_ChAoS
My boyfriend is 3 years ahead of me o.O i think confused ah stick out tongue yesh he is lol. happily going for 1 and a half years now,i dont think age differences matter greatly when your more of an adult, you look more for personality and qualities than faults. When my age and well his age, me 16 and him 19,its a little different this young. i would see it wrong for a 16 yr old any sex going out with a say 20+ and a 19yr old going out with anybody over 25+ i don't reall;y know why myself.its creepy. my close friend is 17 and shes going out with a 31yr old man. i dont even talk to her anymore. she says shes in love, but hes a complete creep. i see it pervy if they are a great deal older than the other like those two, its wrong to me and i think most people would go 'ew' - 'uh' at it. i couldnt walk down the street with a aman that was the same age as my father and is my partner. its totally wrong in that respect. a few years between is allways good though, most boys at 16 - 17 are all idiots :P and its rare people date a person the same age, theres atleast one year between them. huh

AC. x

justin24
Hi all im new, just signed up and found this topic. I'm 24 and my gf is 38. although there is 14 years age difference between us it doesnt bother us. we discussed it for about a year before we started dating and we're still together after 2 1/2 years and we are very happy together and very much in love and get closer with each day

Kinneary
I like how you found a year and a half old topic.

justin24
wow really? i didnt know that i was just searchin around on yahoo and typed in age difference in relationships and it brought this forum up and i had to take a look and found this interesting topic so decided to post

Storm
As we age, gaps of a 5, 10 and even 15 years seem to matter less because our life experiences are more similar. (Large) Age differences can be overcome if people are at similar places in their lives. When you are a teen still finding your voice in this world, dating somebody who is significantly older can stifle you.

PVS
Originally posted by Kinneary
I like how you found a year and a half old topic.

he had something relevant to post...so why not?

botankus
Originally posted by justin24
Hi all im new, just signed up and found this topic. I'm 24 and my gf is 38. although there is 14 years age difference between us it doesnt bother us. we discussed it for about a year before we started dating and we're still together after 2 1/2 years and we are very happy together and very much in love and get closer with each day

Does she have any kids? If so, what ages? Does she have a deranged ex-husband?

Age difference means very little, but those two things mean a whole helluva lot.

PVS
^^^^
good point

single women at that age can very well have some tremendous baggage, so certainly approach with reasonable scrutiny

botankus
If any of you in these young man/older woman relationships have never seen In The Bedroom, it's quite possibly the best (though a little extreme) example of the baggage you can have to deal with when having a relationship with an older woman who has experienced a lot more of life than you have.

PVS
that movie was ****ed up

ThePittman
My wife is 7 years younger than me and my dad is 10 years older than my mom. It depends on the level of maturity between the two.

Charmed_Phoebe
I suppose it's a maturity thingie.

lord xyz
Originally posted by PVS
that movie was ****ed up And surprise surprise it's atleast one episode of every US sitcom. IMO there all the same.

That was Off-Topic so it's best to ignore it.

-------

Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
I suppose it's a maturity thingie. Yes it is.

botankus
Originally posted by lord xyz
And surprise surprise it's atleast one episode of every US sitcom. IMO there all the same.

That was Off-Topic so it's best to ignore it.--

This makes no sense. One, the movie has nothing to do with US sitcoms (hint: it's a drama and last time I checked King of Queens didn't have that fat dude shacking up with some older chick before her ex-husband came back and blew his brains out), and two, it's not off-topic by any stretch! Three, PVS wasn't insulted or whatever the hell it was interpreted as.

If you were talking about another post (or tangent, in this case), then never mind and whoops.

lord xyz
Originally posted by botankus
This makes no sense. One, the movie has nothing to do with US sitcoms (hint: it's a drama and last time I checked King of Queens didn't have that fat dude shacking up with some older chick before her ex-husband came back and blew his brains out), and two, it's not off-topic by any stretch! Three, PVS wasn't insulted or whatever the hell it was interpreted as.

If you were talking about another post (or tangent, in this case), then never mind and whoops. It wasn't attacked at PVS and the point was all US sitcoms are basically the same. That is off-topic sinse this thread is about relationships and age differences in them.

botankus
Oh, your point was off-topic. Understand and agree.

debbiejo
Maturity and shared common knowledge with personality big grin

botankus
Don't forget deadbeat and alcoholic dads who likes to shoot at the ex-wifey's new boyfriends. Those cancel everything out.

debbiejo
That's when you make the ex a salad with rhubarb, mayflower and fox glove leaves........... evil face

lord xyz
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, your point was off-topic. Understand and agree. smile

Mr. Sandman
I was in a relationship with a woman 11 1/2 years older than me. Worked out fine for a while until she kept freaking out about the age difference and what stages we were at in our lives. Goddamned psychologists.

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
5 years max for me happy

Take that, PVS. HAHAHAHAHA. And I don't mean take Irene.

redcaped
Ape difference in relationships big grin

Jim Reaper
I more than doubled my age once: she 45, me 22. We didn't date, just a hook-up.
My girlfriend is 7 years senior, not a prob for me. She doesn't like it when I call her my ol'lady though...

§P0oONY
I think it all really depends on the ages of the people in the relationship. I mean if an 80 year old was with a 60 year old it wouldn't be that bad at all, whereas the same age gap for a teenager would just be ****ed up.

When you're my age (17). I reckon a couple of years either way is fine. I have this "friend" who went out with someone who was 4-5 years younger than him. I think that it was a bit too much of an age gap; for someone of our age at least, verging on some sort of paedophilia. He's a closet-homosexual anyway though so I'm not too bothered as I know he really wasn't interested in the person anyway. Because as far as I know. She doesn't have a penis...

reggie_jax
she look kinda young but my dick can't tell

-too $hort

Bardock42
Originally posted by reggie_jax
she look kinda young but my dick can't tell

-too $hort

Your dick is too small?

reggie_jax
YEH

thumb up

Bardock42
YEH

thumb up

Yeah, well, maybe the vaginal channel of the girl is just too long, right?

reggie_jax
they aint ****in with $hort dawg
cause he's from oakland
u **** with us ***** somethin's gettin broken

Bardock42
they aint ****in with $hort dawg
cause he's from oakland
u **** with us ***** somethin's gettin broken

I do not comprehend your particular style of English I do quite enjoy it though.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
My ex was 25, and my soon-to-be is 21. Can anyone say 'upgrade'?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
My ex was 25, and my soon-to-be is 21. Can anyone say 'upgrade'?

It's actually downgrade. Cause 21 is lower than 25. How old are you anyways?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You're thinking about it all wrong. I'm 27.

Bardock42
You're thinking about it all wrong. I'm 27.

Hmm, you are old. Not like PVS or anything, but old.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If you minus 10 years from my age, then I'm not old.

reggie_jax
all the real gangstas know
nate aint neva loved no ho

Ya Krunk'd Floo
all the real gangstas know
nate aint neva loved no ho

Wurd.

Bardock42
If you minus 10 years from my age, then I'm not old.

This is true. Then I would not like you anymore though. I only like guys that are older than me. Girls it's the other way around...weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.