New piercing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
thats right raver its pretty lame (on my ear) cuz my dad is so up tight about this shit ill post a pic later

SlipknoT
I have my lip peirced in the left corner. I want to get another in the right corner

Aqua
nono bad lil sis...getting dad mad erm

Turbo-Cajun
i think there is a thread out already on pierceings...

I have an eyebrow (want a second one), have a cartillege (want a second one), two sets of holes in the ears, 6g and 10g (might gauge out a little more), and i want to get some tats... but not for a little while anyways

lil bitchiness
You have ''tunnels'' eek!

droolio post a pic! I command it!

Turbo-Cajun
haha, no big rings...

ill see if i can find a pic of my ugly self to put out on the internet to be laughed at in the privacy of your own home...lol

ladygrim
some one at my school put so huge things in his ears .... pretty minging actually

Ronny
nonono he let me get it happy coz i was a good little girl; and cleaned my room

*yawn* so boring

R0B
Nice smile

Sun Ce
droolio

Ronny
big grin

R0B
Post pics of you, not your ear stick out tongue

§pearhead
looks nice big grin

Sun Ce
m8 shes a gem alright, her eyes are sooo sweet looking droolio

Darth Revan
whoa hold on a second... Aqua and Ronny are sisters no expression

Sun Ce
do u even know how to have fun laughing out loud, its there little way of being good friends big grin

Darth Revan
Good. But Aqua said "dad" as if they shared the same father... no expression

Sun Ce
lets get 1 thing striaght, Aqua lives in japan, and ronny lives in america big grin, there not sisters no

§pearhead
don't listen to him, darth...they were seperated at birth

Sun Ce
erm right whatever laughing out loud, yeah Darth they are Sisters after all, my mistake shiftywhistle

Ronny
we live on completly opposite sides of the world no expression

ninjawhat jeremy said

Darth Revan
But she doesn't like Deftones, does she? no

Ronny
i dont know cry she should no expression chino is irresistible droolio

silver_tears
not really no
I'm gonna get a pic of my earrings droolio

Sun Ce
make sure to get a pic of your eyes droolio, please?? yes

R0B
Do you got a naval peircing? ninja

silver_tears
nope laughing out loud

<<Solo>>
THANK GOD! I just noticed it was the singer of the Deftones. I thought it was that mother ****ing mother ****er Ashlee ****ing Simpson's mother ****ing boyfriend.

Whew.

silver_tears
Happy Dance three baby, and getting more

Darth Revan
Your ears are so very beautiful Irene cry

Ronny
shock

silver_tears
do they turn you on Nivek? cry it's all I ever wanted really....

Darth Revan
hhyeah love

lil bitchiness
Im getting a piercing soon cool

I just dont know where i havent had one yet confused

silver_tears
my life goal is complete droolio

silver_tears
I want lip cry my parents will skin me

Turbo-Cajun
Here is a pic of some of my piercings

Darth Jello
earlier this year I got my right hand pierced. I know, not really the good kind what with the stitches and tetanus shot, but a piercing is a piercing, right?

Mightyrain
I used to be pretty heavy into piercing. At one point I had My upper ear, Eyebrow, Lip, Tongue, left Nipple, Navel, and a prince Albert.

I actually got my naval done 3 times... the first one got ripped out by a seat belt in an accident. The second one I took out and forgot to put back in... and the third one was the same as the second... currently I don't have any metal through anything. I miss it sometimes though.

Darth Jello
prince albert? jesus christ. why would you put anything voluntarily into your urethra? I mean even the infamous gonhorrea test (the pipe cleaner) as an alternative now

Mightyrain
I have had the swab test before... it was alot worse then getting the Prince Albert. In fact the Prince Albert didn't hurt at all... it was like a static shock when it first went through... and it didn't hurt at all after that. The metal goes in right behind the head, where there are no nerves. I would do it again in a heart beat man.

Darth Jello
circumcised, are we?

eezy45
yes

lil bitchiness
Woooooooo!! yey!!

cool you look great.

How old are you?

R0B
Damn erm

Tired Hiker
I'm piercing my weener as we speak. erm

Tired Hiker
Ouch! I slipped and tore open my penis hole!fear

Mr Zero
wow - they even have a smiley for that....

lil bitchiness
Do you have any other piercings Zero, apart from your nose?

Mr Zero
I stayed at one pierce & one tat, those were my rules - if had more than one i'd be covered by now. So no.

I do know someone whos doing a lot of very cool tribal scarification work of late - so I may get that done when i see her next.

Furious Angel
uhh i have 2 holes in my right ear and 3 in my left, i recently did my 3rd one myself (so proud!embarrasment) and ive done my 2nd ones myself as well. im planning on getting an industrial piercing soon, hopefully this weekendbig grin and after that i want labret, inverse navel, tongue, and some others eek!

heres a picture of my 3rd hole.. its sorta crookedembarrasment but i still lover itlove

Tired Hiker
I may get a tatoo one day. It would be of 'The Man', as in the Burning Man symbol. I'd get it on my forearm if I were to do it. Yep yep, okay. Byeeeeeee!fear

Tired Hiker
What about your forehead? You don't have one there yet do you? embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Oh yes, I remember you saying you had a tatoo in Art forum.

Care to post a pic of it? Or is it not for everyone's eyes?

R0B
Have you got a tounge peircing?

Tired Hiker
Have you ever pierced your forehead, LB? I think that would be cool, seriously, like right above your eyebrow, not in the middle of your forehead, though.

lil bitchiness
Indeed i do.

I'll post a pic in a min if you want.

I just dont know how to pose for it with out looking slutty.

BackFire
"I just dont know how to post for it with out looking slutty"

Don't worry about it. We all know you aren't.

R0B
lol It wont look slutty. Just act as if your sticking your tounge out at someone

Tired Hiker
C'mon, show it LB! Don't be shy.

Mr Zero
hark: all the guys - "it wont look slutty - DO IT!!! DO IT!!!"

right.

Tired Hiker
I'm a bit of a ****. smile Okay, now show it!

Tired Hiker
Whoa, you can type slutty, but if you type sl*t, it turns out ****. Can you say shit?

Tired Hiker
Why can you type shit, but not sl*t? erm

BackFire
**** wow, wierd.

Mr Zero
backfire is a ******* who likes to ***** with **** and have a **** filming his ****** while ***** and ******* are ******** with a ****** till ***** *** *** and ******.

yeah. odd.

BackFire
haha.

R0B
*** **** ***** ****ing ******* muther ****ing *** Wow...

Mr Zero
Well since this week is all about my ego:

Its a terrible poesy pic, but its the clearest I have.

BackFire
Your goatee is gone in that pic.

lil bitchiness
Raz added that word receantly...

BackFire
Oh well, as long as "whore" is still allowed I'll be fine.

lil bitchiness
Anyway...

my lip and nose

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/853/lipnose.jpg

and my tongue

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/6203/tongue1.jpg

Mr Zero
Its like you have some sort of spooky visual sense that comes out of your eyes!

BackFire
Hah!

R0B
Whoa thats hot! And it dosnt look slutty at all. Nice pic lil b

Mr Zero
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
my lip and nose

Niiiiice. I was way too pussy to get my tongue done.

You have classic bone structure - its made it next to impossible to be cruel about you in the SAB thread. Its pissing me off no end.

Mr Zero
I'd miss it too. I love it when you call me whore.

BackFire
Me too.

BackFire
My friend got a bunch of piercings, after a while he got sick of them and took them all out. I have no piercings, don't understandt he point.

Tired Hiker
Mr. Zero, you look f*cking cool, man! Are you sure you're not a pot grower in Mendocino County?

And LB, all I gotta say is, 'damn hot!'

peace yo! thumb up

lil bitchiness
Your ego is somewhat stopping me from telling you what I think about that picture.

But you already know how good you look, so i guess it would make very little differance.

lil bitchiness
I so know im gonna regret this but....

Mr Zero, you are an extreamly handsome man.

Mr Zero
appearances are deceptive, I am quite far from cool. lukewarm at best. but thanks, i'll put a little extra in your next baggie.

R0B
Awsome tat man. I dont know if you take this as a compliment or not but you look sort of like a rock star

BackFire
Mr Zero, that's sig material if I've ever seen one.

Mr Zero
you are messing with my miiiiiind. lets pretend you never said it and i shall refrain from putting it in my sig.

lil bitchiness
Done!

Lets all pretend this never happened. Oh and while we're at forgetting and pretending, Zero you look like a rock star.

BackFire
Fine, I'll put it in my sig. Teehee.

Mr Zero
How did this become the "we love zero" thread. I'm welling up here.

My eyes i mean.

Mr Zero
MAN! I was 2 seconds away from warning you NOT to do that.

Tired Hiker
I think it's unanimous. Mr. Zero is the coolest! cool

R0B
Because you posted a pic and you look cool. If you wanted you can easly become a rock star if you have a good voice. Because you really do look like a rock star.

Tired Hiker
He totally does. I want dreadlocks now. thumb up

Mr Zero
I loathe the idea of being onstage. In fact I have a deal with several of my friends that if I ever appear on Tv for any reason I have to give them all a grand. I hate the media. Hate.

Lets get back OT shall we.

lil bitchiness
OMG BF said ''teehee'' *bookmarks the page*

BackFire
Shit, I knew that was a mistake.

Mr Zero
Tomorrow - we will look back on this thread with shame.

shellie
lol....anyways i have 3 piercings in each ear . thinking of a 4th...dunno yet . .

lil bitchiness
Tomorrow - this thread will be 10 pages back, lost in the other OTF junk.

Mr Zero
ON TOPIC! Thanks.

Can't speak for everyone... but the piercing thing was a side effect of getting my first real well paid proper job - I gave up being "an artist" and became a wage slave. It hurt so much I had to do something to prove I wasn't becoming "one of them" so the nose ring (at the time) seemed like a small act of defiance. A facial rebellion!

The tata is much more a "tribal" thing, leaving Scotland I needed something to remind myself who I was no matter where I was. I did it to stop myself getting homesick. Worked too...

BackFire
Interesting, though I've never been one for rebelion. And I don't see how getting another hole in your face is at all rebelious, especially in this day and age when everyone and their mom and grandma has nose and tongue pericings.

lil bitchiness
I just love how the piercings look.

My first one was my nose, and then everything else followed.

I had to take some of them out when i had a part time job, but im still at university, so i can still have them in my face no problem.

They are however, very addictive, i couldnt stop at one, and i didnt. Thats the reason im too afraid to get a tatoo.

Tired Hiker
Mr. Zero, you said something in some other thread that stuck with me recently. It was something about how you said, "I never get bored because I finally took control of my life and made of it what I wanted it to be." You are and inspiration, man. You're good peeps, dude. Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you or anything, but you do have a positive outlook that I admire.

Tired Hiker
Plus you had a friend who practised on you for free! wink You should find a tatoo artist who will do the same, LB! smile

shellie
its never been a rebellion thing for me . i just like the look and feel of it .

Mr Zero
I was reading that shit off a Halmark card.

In all seriousness - I didn't invent the idea that life is way too short so I can't take all the credit! Just some.

Tired Hiker
No, I hear ya. Let's just say I needed to be reminded of the little things, and you reminded me. wink That's all.

Furious Angel
omg mila you sexeh beast smokin' i lover you love youre so cool! eek!

Turbo-Cajun
I'm 19 years old, april 10 1985...

Thank you big grin

Your pics look awesome too... and your so right about them being addictive, i think im going to add some more here soon

lil bitchiness
19 eh!! Nice...im 19 too...be 20 in less than 5 months...which i am not particualry pleased about cry

VA a.k.a Cannada!!! loverilu I lover you more.

Furious Angel
love i lover you soooo much droolio

Turbo-Cajun
Thats cool... why are you not looking forwards to turning 20?

Im looking forward to talking smack to teenagers soley based on their age, haha.

Are you going to school now?

lil bitchiness
Im at university now, I study Criminology and Sociology, but after this degree i will do Forensic Biology and forensic Chemistry and become a CSI hopefully...

I dont look foward turning 20 cos i wont be a teen anymore...I'll feel old and stuff embarrasment

What about you?

Turbo-Cajun
Right on, I'm studying to be a history teacher... its pretty interesting stuff, and I like the classes I'm taking right now so things are looking pretty good as far as that goes...

Yeah I know what you mean about feeling old and stuff, someone that I grew up as a kid just had two kids of his own... When I heard that my old friend had two kids, the only thing i could think of to say was "damn..."

Yeah... but so your from the UK? where abouts? I have family that lives over there... right now I'm living in the US, in minnesota, but Im not sure how long I'm hanging around here... lol

silver_tears
I can't wait to hit 20 droolio

R0B
I cant wait till I hit 18 wink

silver_tears
Whats so special about 18? ninja

R0B
Thats when having sex is legal stick out tongue jk I just want to be 18 big grin

silver_tears
Here it's 16 naughty drinking is 19, and driving is 16 cool

R0B
You lucky biatch disgust Well thats one of the reasons I want to be 18 stick out tongue

silver_tears
droolio I can be a legal whore now!

R0B
Im moving to canada ninja

silver_tears
laughing out loud yay for Canada stick out tongue

R0B
No Im moving so that I can get a certain whores service stick out tongue Just kidding!

<<Solo>>
Mother ****ers, Drinking is 19 damn.

silver_tears
ninja shhhh

charlit
hi r0b!!!!
im gettin my learners licence soon the age is 15 here!!!

R0B
Ok Ill never tell cool

R0B
Awsome eek! Drive to the US stick out tongue

charlit
hel yeah!!! im at skool!! we r talking about safe sex lol its health class :P

<<Solo>>
And Sex is 16 man, I think I'm going to be a new resident of Canada!

R0B
Ill stay at Irenes house till I find somewere to live in Canada ninja Ill have to be her butler or something but thats all good stick out tongue

R0B
School sucks stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
True.

R0B
When is it not true? stick out tongue

Emma718
just got my right ear cartilage pierced on the 3rd of October...it didn't even hurt

trouble
i aint even got a piercin i dont want 1 no

Emma718
really?

trouble
yea i dont like them (on me i mean) i dont mind them on other people but i just dont think i would suit a piercin

Emma718
ooooo, ok

trouble
lol yea

ladygrim
smile

lil bitchiness
Coolio.

Well right now, im in Brighton. Its where i spend most of the year, i study there. I love Brighton, as well as London. happy

Argh, no kids!! No kids till im at least 32.

Turbo-Cajun
I have done some research and I guess I have family in Southport, Hamble, Nefyn, London, and Derbyshire...

Yeah, no kidding... I dont think I ever want kids. People think babies are soo cute. Think of all those diapers, sick, and waking up in the middle of the night? If i ever want kids I'll adopt. My poor friend must be going out of his mind.

shellie
not that it matters in the OTf but bring this back on topic....my piercings...

Turbo-Cajun
They are very nice Shellie.

StinkFist462
i got my lip pierced and my eyebrow and my ear... erm

Turbo-Cajun
Right on, did the lip hurt at all? where on the lip you got it?

lil bitchiness
All true, besides, can you imagine me reproducing...world isnt ready for that yet...and it will not be for at least another 13 years. cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>