the new ULTIMATE SiMs2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtine_9teen
If ever you play sims at your computer and you find it interesting and can get anyone addicted to it? I find the sims 2 more interesting than the other sims collection 1&2., and even gold. coz when i visited the site, SIMS 2 rocks it has all the things i wanted before. you can alredy plan a life 4 ur sims and even get your sims abduted (did i spell it right) by aliens. you can even make your sims popular and rich!!! wink To anyone who finds it interesting or anyone who already played sims 2. pls. tell me if its all true.... tnx 4 ur tym! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Robo-Chocobo
yes...its all true.

(you could get abducted b4 though) in the last sims game)

i liked 1, but just due to the engine it had constraints. it certainly was quirky by the time makin magic got released. i wonder if the sims 2 will get so weird? who knows..

I got an awsome site for you though.

a group of awsome people are making a web series using the sims 2 movie making(yes you heard me right) option. come check it out at-
http://www.strangerhood.com/

i'm so pumped for the next episode.
*note: the creators of the strangerhood are also responsible for the poular web series redvsblue(at www.redvsblue.com)

eleveninches
I bought and installed it, but my computer refuses to completely install direct-x. It starts to install and then says that one of the required files is not trustworthy. I need to get my PC fixed before I can play it.

Elektra_lover
I luv the same so much

justinday15
i can play my game, and its pretty fast, but it wont let me save it. Every time i try to save it, it says application failed, it will now terminate. It sucks sooooo much! sad Any suggestions?

Elektra_lover
That happened to a little girl on my block sad

RaventheOnly
that happened to me to stick out tongue stop restart the comp and instal it again and just turn the quiz thing off and leave the comp alone and it will install fully and fine big grin

Elektra_lover
Im gonna go play the sims 2 actually

Elektra_lover
I just download stuff for the sims 2 including some Alias stuff eek!

Elektra_lover
I finally killled a siim

eleveninches
What quiz thing? It still wont installl direct x

Goth_Girl
sry u lot i'm more in2 shootin games stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
If you want good skins go to http://compsimgames.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=compsimgames&zu=http://www.dafashion.com/

golden moon
wow! I found an ORLANDO BLOOM skin!
yey! it looks just like him!
do you have sims 2 body shop?
it's very funny when you make their faces!

Elektra_lover
I dont know how to use the body shop embarrasment

golden moon
did you ever made the do "woo hoo" on bed?

Elektra_lover
yeah why?

eleveninches
I finally got it to work last night, and made a sim copy of myself, and made a new family in it with loads of girls in it for me big grinbig grinbig grin

eleveninches
i just got the code to make the blur dissapear, so you can watch them naked without the cencored blur.

Elektra_lover
Awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.