Era Of The Bat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

/\RK
a 4 book story i am currently writing, it is based in modern times, and a alternate universe where it is still the times with magic and mythological beast, a great sorceror is forgotten and unknown to the world, after he has done great to help this world, anger fills his hearts and revenge is what he seeks, he creates power sorces, each having their own special power, but his body is frail and weak, he passes away just as he finishes the last crystal (power sorce) his fiance finds him dead, she reads a note he left, with two crystals for her, she takes them and gains thier powers, she is stronger now, but not strong enough to help the soceror reach his dream of rememberance and ruling, she wants more power, but some of the crystals fly away and seal them selves up, the rest get sucked into a wormhole and appear in our world today and seal themselves up,

i have written more and properly, that was just a teaser, but here are the titles of the book

Era of the Bat: Crystallised Allegory
Era of the Bat: Deity Rises
Era of the Bat: Evanescent
Era of the Bat: Ultimare

they are in order too,

comments and questions would be helpful

shellie
that sounds pretty good . id like to know more .

/\RK
well to give u a little clue of what the main thing in each book is going to be about, the meaings of the titles

Era of the Bat: Crystallised Allegory
Allegory: a story, poem, or picture which can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning.

Era of the Bat: Deity Rises
Deity: a god or goddess.

Era of the Bat: Evanescent
Evanescent: quickly fading from sight, memory, or existence.

Era of the Bat: Ultimare
Ultimare: its Latin and it means 'come to an end'

shellie
how long have you been working on these ?

/\RK
umm awhile, but it took me ages to come up with the characters and story line, and i made a time line, so i wont ruin every thing, or forget stuff, but i had to change alot of things,

and for the power sorce (the crystals) there are over 20 of them, and each containing their own power, like the elements for example, fire, wind, water, earth, ice, lightning, light and darkness are just a few

hotsauce6548
sounds pretty cool. is the fiance going to be the only person to use the crystals? is that giving too much away?

Shadow_King
Ark these seem to be great books.

/\RK
as i said before there are over 20 crystals, she has two already and the rest sealed themselves up, some in our world and some in theres, so the answer is no, the crystals get found by people in her world and in our world, she then find some people with crystals and get them to be her followers, and the rest are rebels, so eventually there will be one big evil team, and 3-4 little good teams,

and one more little spoiler, the fiance who wants all the crystals, when she finds out that some of them went into our world, she merges the two worlds together, so there will be modern buildings and electricity, and creatures and magic, the whole world will be in total chaos

shellie
im intrigued...sounds like something id read for sure .

/\RK
yes and if it makes enough money, ill try and make it a movie, coz it would be soo much better with a movie, and i would keep every little detail in it, unlike harry potter and LotR

Jury
hmm... quite sensible. good stuff there, man. wink

Aqua
your gonna post the story right?

/\RK
umm not the whole thing, but some parts, coz its not a short story its a really long book

hotsauce6548
whoah i will definetly be readin this. did u get it published?

/\RK
hehehe embarrasment i havent finished yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.