A Tale To Humour You All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Right, I told Chris (sauron) this yesterday and I thought you should all hear this quite amusing story of this incident...

Tuesday, after school, had a meeting for 10mins with the rector/head teacher/principal....about a certain concert I am organising..

anyways, on my way out of the school grounds I noticed a whole lot of people (roughly 60) throwing snow balls war, knowing me, everyone expected me to join in so I did. Then a teacher came walking out of the school and went into her car, so the lot of us just threw snowballs at her car...

The next day a charge had been made against the people involved so they held an investigation against some people. The teacher passed on some names to the police (which she knew, my name WASNT included), then 2hrs after the police arrived they called for ME to the office, I was questioned with this...

"So you are the infamous Discos, we have been trying to get your real name for about an hour now"

Some little bastard a couple of years below me must have given my name to the police, not just 1 person told my name. 16 people gave my name to the police. They classed me as the "Ringleader" of all this (I usually am but I arrived later than usual)

I was then charged with:
Assault (to the teacher)
Vandalism (to her car)
Breach of the Peace (though it was only after 10pm this one comes onto effect)
Mobbing & Rioting (lol, my fav)

So i though "who cares, the scottish law says anyone with charges on their records who are below 16 will get them cleared when they are 16"

However.......today I got kept behind in an assembly to get further information that I have infact been EXCLUDED from school for 2 days!

I thought this was absolute bullshit as I didnt even hit the teacher but hit her car!

Discos - one here tomorrow and all throughout Monday big grin

BingaBonga
That's really random, and that sucks... but why is it in the lotr forum?

Smodden
whoa sory ringleader.....i mean discos....

i can't believe it discos the crimanal.....j/k

that is not right at all....you hit the car! i've done that before....

what would throndor do?....

Thorondor
lmao that sucks...how uptight can a teacher be eh? canny stand them!

well played though stick out tongue very well played.

bit more serious down in edinburgh...our snowballs consist of a hard material called stones/rocks/bricks/boulders lol we have "snowball fights" occasionally big grin

ash007
yeah man if you innocent get a lawyer and i am not joking.

By the way you do know you are allowed a lawyer present when the speak to you.

Please speak to a lawyer

Smodden
laughing lol

same here thorondor!!

nazgūl-lord
that's absolute bullshit!stick out tongue

Thorondor
nah we dont get a lawer lol what a ***** stick out tongue

this thread is so Off-Board lol

Smodden
yeah who cares enjoy this thread while it lasts.........

Discos
just thought I would tell my friends at the LOTR, dont much like going to other forums......hardly know anyone and cant be bothered making new "outer" friends stick out tongue

Thorondor
lol same here discos...Great Eagles think alike stick out tongue

Ushgarak
How very anti-social...

Indicentally, don't take liberties opening these threads knowing they will be moved. Persist in it and action will simply be taken to get you to stop.

aniron
that is so shady, you poor thing.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah why did they take it so seriously?? confused blink It's what any person would do on a snow day! It was great when it snowed a week ago here I got to stay off school yay! Like most people probably did too smile

Julie
interesting story...though not entirely funny....

SlipknoT
Yea, any type of prank or " wrong doing" that goes around at my school usually comes back to me, even if didnt have anything to do with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.