Code Lyoko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaLaLaGirl21
Hey I was j/w if ne one watched the show Code Lyoko. It's a really cool show i think and i'm totally hocked on it. My only question is Why won't Umi and Orick go out? big grin

Ookami
well i think the show sucks but thats just me. there was like 7 episodes thats it and now it's repeats that take up good cartoon time. thumb down cool

Jman5912
well I like it except for the people's big foreheads and really skinny arms and legs. the animation wasn't as good as it could be.

LaLaLaGirl21
they have new episodes now

animeelf
my friend is in absolute love with this um.. french anime. it is pretty weird with the big forhead thing going on, but i watch it on meguzi... WAITING FOR TEEN TITANS!!!! bwahahahhaa... sry

Forcizzle
the anime is ok, but the dubbing is horrible

R@ven
I cannot stand CL..... srry ....

LaLaLaGirl21
ok then... no 1 feels the same...

R.J.
so if i got this right none of ya'll like code lyoko?

Shadow_Fox
I like it. I don't care for the animation but I like it big grin I really like the soundtrack too.

BlackHatDefect
Im not a fan of the animation or story but I don't like bashing anime thats ment for people much younger than me,thats kinda sad...

TrAnCeDuO
its not bad...i would watch it if i had the time but im too busy these days...the animation reminds me alot of classic cartoons like Johnny Quest and Reboot...

batman76
I like the show too, but do you guys know the Song: A world without Danger

kurakitsune
umm y is it that just three kids can go in to the wolrd thing ill be fun haveing new ppl and mosters and i want to see umm that smart kid get kiss by umm the computer girl grrr i cant rember there names

LaLaLaGirl21
umm y is it that just three kids can go in to the wolrd thing ill be fun haveing new ppl and mosters and i want to see umm that smart kid get kiss by umm the computer girl grrr i cant rember there names

Well the "three kids" (Ulrick, Odd, and Yumi) are the only ones that know about it besides "That smart kid" (Jeremy) and he has gotten a kiss from "the computer girl" (Aelita)

tehOTAKU777
Did anyone else notice that Code Lyoko is an AMERIME??? It's not Anime, Its French!!!!!! That constitutes as an Ameri-Me. Like American Animation. its an all around, bad show.

Odd508
big grin big grin big grin Code Lyoko big grin big grin big grin
Code lyoko is awesme but most poeple dont like it. to those people i say watch your bak for i will devour your soul evil face evil face bwa ha ha ha ha ha evil face

slacker315
is it even an anime they do have basic anime animations for half the show but there is a comp world thing if it is an anime it barley cwolifies sry i am a bad speller

yaniv
well i think code lyoko is the best show i ever seen smile (since i was in israel they didnt have it there) but how come it looks like ulrich likes sissi more then yumi? um...i think aelita is stupid

rongirl91
OMG! I love C/L
Yumi and Ulrich really need to go out stick out tongue
They just need to sort out their feelings for one another. big grin

X.A.N.A
it is a pretty kool show

kaioshi
code lyoko is stupid every show has the same idea thumb down

X.A.N.A
it is a good show

tehOTAKU777
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Code Lyoko is horrible!! It is not Anime!!! It has a bad story, horrible animation, and crappy character development. Anyone who watches that is not a true Anime fan.

XANA303
So, i've herd that code:lyoko is gonna come on sundays at 9:30 a.m. Is this true?! If it is, i hope they have the lyrics in the theme... big grin

XANA303
If enyone wants the lyrics...well here they are:

Here we are
Going far
To save all that we love.

If we give
What we've got
We will make it through.

Here we are like a star
Shining bright on your world

Today!!! Make evil go away

Code Lyoko, Will reset it all
Code Lyoko, Be there when you call
Code Lyoko, We will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, Stronger after all

XANA303
laughing you hate C/L!?!??!? oh, my god!!!!!!!

TrAnCeDuO
may i point out that a majority of posters in this thread are junior members...

XANA303
o...sry

XANA303
wait...were u talking to me?

XANA303
yea... love

TrAnCeDuO
no expression?

fungrl515
CN has done the stupidest thing imaginable. It has taken away most of its shows that people ACTUALLY like and replaced themwith fake, American trash cartoons that slowly deteriorate the brains of children and idiotic viewers. It has become the epitome of the lack of intelligence, creativity and style in modern shows. I pity any person who likes or appreciates fake shows such as atomic betty, code lyoko, or mucha lucha. Watch them if you please, but don't ever consider American rip-offs as anime.

Of course, I'm not exactly bashing any of these shows, I'm just stating my opinion.

TrAnCeDuO
thats the problem though...anime has too much fanbase...and because of that were losing american art...how sad...

fungrl515
is that really such a loss?

TrAnCeDuO
yes! we are losing our culture! our art! all over anime thats over blown! dont you see this!?

fungrl515
Well, i see that Japan's influence over America is great, but I believe America needs it. Our culture is something we can afford to lose. look at Americans! Look at our greatest desires! We kill each other so as to gain wealth. Is that really something to be proud of? Every country has its faults, and in order to make America a better place, we need this.

Besides, i never insulted American art. i insulted american art trying to pass as anime.

TrAnCeDuO
i dont care if we are terrible...japan isnt an angel either!... and at least our crappy art is something we can call our own!

TrAnCeDuO
and besides how can you even say that we can afford to lose our culture? thats disgusting!

XANA303
Why does every one judge the art!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!
I notice alot of bad stuff in there! but i still watch it...because it's LEGAL!!!!!!!!

fungrl515
I did not mean to offend anyone here. I realize all countries have their faults. i did not mean that America should lose it's culture. I do believe it should be mixed, so that people may live in harmony with one another. I understand your view-point, but I feel I should post this to explain my feelings.

Now, back to the subject.

I'm sure some people may find Code Lyoko entertaining, but I do not. Ok. That's it. I'm not bashing or anything anymore.

MerMorgan02
Hello I'm New!

MerMorgan02
My fav show is code lyoko. do ne of you guys have the theme song???

MerMorgan02
Hellooooooooooo. Anyone home?

MerMorgan02
Over and out. I'm off to find out if anyone is awake around here.

TrAnCeDuO
just post once...if people aernt responding than just be patiant okay?

aelitababe
Personally i think code lyoko is great and i think everyone should see it.Though i understand that a lot of people don't like it.

aelitababe
Is anyone there at all?

aelitababe
hey mermorghan02 i have the themesong and i also love code lyoko.Who is your fave character?

MerMorgan02
CODE LYOKO'S BEEN CACELED! mad CARTOON NETWORK STOPED IT AND REPLACED IT WITH SOME TRANCEFORMERS SHOW!! Man, I'm going to ring someone's neck! That tranceformers show sux! sick Does anyone feel that that is one of the worser ideas that Cartoon network has had?

MerMorgan02
OK, fine, I won't ring any necks, but I'm pretty mad. does anyone out there think that code lyoko is a good show? I personally think that Cartoon Network is putting some crappy shows on, like atomic betty, and tranceformers and pokemon, and foster's home for imaginary friends. no offence to anyone who likes those shows.

MerMorgan02
I'm GUESSING the only reason that people aren't taking notice of this is because they need proof. so, I'll give u all proof.

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlServices/ScheduleServices?methodName=mainSchedule

Just look at this schedule and that should be enough proof 4 NE1 who dares to contridict me.

Cizal
No, the only reason is because not many people like the show, and for good reason.

Not that Transformers is much better, but I'd rather have giant robots kicking the hell out of each other than pre pubescent kids that fight a damn computer.

MerMorgan02
Fine, suit yahself. It's just I've seen other people that like the show and I just thought I'd let them know.

TrAnCeDuO
hmm...i was sorta getting into it too...oh well... it does suck that this show is going to be replaced by retarded robots that shoot lazers that dont seem to cause any harm...at least code lyoko had a speck in depth even though the series repeated itself more than i care to count...oh well...

SilverTanks
They are makeing session 2 all the first 7 emposideos at once what my friend a good guy will wait Happy Dance

SilverTanks
trance i love that avatar

SilverTanks
Go ahead kill Them all I love that show in fect i'm goint to write about it right now

fungrl515
Cartoon Network has never made good decisons, no matter what show you like. Everyone has disliked, at one point or another, the changes they make. However, the show might come back.

XANA303
dude!!! did no one listen to my 1st message ever?!?!! "code lyoko! sundays @ 9:30 EP!!!!"dang!! none of you listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! no

XANA303
it does suck though...i'm trying to record every ep...now, i have to wait a bloody 24 weeks to do that!!!

MerMorgan02
Hey, XANA, cool ur heels. It's just that I get hotheaded sometimes when things don't go my way. and on the schedule it didn't show the next sunday.

XANA303
i'm cool...i'm cool...it's just...not many people round here beleive an insane psycotic girl (espesialy me smile)

XANA303
jk...

XANA303
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED C/L TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ESPECIALY ANYONE TELLING ME IT'S OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'CAUSE IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad

XANA303
okay...didn't mean to scare anyone...strange...normaly after i missed something that comes on each lifetime i star cryin' my eyes out...oh well i am okay... sleep

Ash_2000
Code Lyoko was alright the animation sucked though I cant belivie they replaced it with giant robots that cant manage to win a battle

Ash_2000
I guess I am going to have to like it but CL was the only thing on miguzi worth watching

XANA303
yea...except "teen titans!"...that was ok...not to get of the "code: lyoko" subject...

:crying:

XANA303
you mean "stupid" giant robots!
laughing

MerMorgan02
Hey, XANA, who's ur fav character in CL? Or in Teen Titans? I love that show2. I like Yumi and Starfire, and i even create my own characters! Here's my fav, my own creation! Her Name is Morgan, she has magical powers, and she kicks butt! she's best friends w/ yumi, and Has other friends I made. Actually, here's a pic of them all. There's Morgan, w/ the long brown hair, and jeans, Anthony has the orange hair and black pants, Henry has black hair, and rusty pants, and Raymond has the dark brown hair with light gray pants.

XANA303
ulrich and raven...that's cool! create my own chars also!...sadly, i'm still working on the picture...she's a part of C/L, her name is zena, and her power is a wand that can capture enemies atacks! (ex. she captures a hornet, she can shoot-out poison with her wand)...i also created, like, four new charecters for T/T! and i think i have a picture (dispite the fact it is "Sonic Advance" styling...)...

e

XANA303
sry...i don't know how to post-a-pic...

XANA303
hey...does enyone know how i can put more info for my bio?

Darth Revan187
what the hell is code lyoko?

MerMorgan02
Hey, XANA, that's Awesome!!! I have new characters 4 teen titans, 2, but I didn't make pics on the computer 4 them. To post a pic, u need to press the ADD REPLY button at the bottom of the page, and once there, scroll down to the bottom of that page and u will see an open space 4 typing and the bottun next to it that reads BROWSE. click that, and u can surf through ur documents to find the pic. select it and then add message if u wish. then submit reply. for this, u need ur picture saved under one of ur computer documents. Sorry if i confused u.

MerMorgan02
I also have a pic of another character who lives on lyoko. Her name is Cathrine, and her power is to stun the monsters. the effect only lasts a minute and she can't stun one monster more than 2 times. PM me sometime, XANA, and maybe we can explain all of our characters in full!

MerMorgan02
It is the best show EVER!!!!! U really need 2 watch it sometime. big grin

XANA303
thx! big grin u r awesome!

XANA303
hey MerMorgan? you don't have to be so formal! simply call me x!

XANA303
hey! it doesn't work!

MerMorgan02
What doesn't work......X? big grin

XANA303
hold on...e

XANA303
no...

MerMorgan02
Here's the pics I promised u, X. I f u have no clue what the heck I'm talking about, then CHECK UR PM LIST!!!!!!!!!! This is Henry, Remember?

MerMorgan02
Hey XANA, so now ur the DEATH BRINGER? big grin

XANA303
yea...

XANA303
your member?

MerMorgan02
That changed??? I switched it something else, it must have not completed the transfer.

XANA303
Heh...i guess...big grin

XANA303
hey...how old are you?

XANA303
13?

MerMorgan02
Yup... How 'bout u?????

MerMorgan02
Darn, the stupid title won't show!!!!! I'm going to end up Lookin' like THIS wacko between the forum not workin' w/ me and my little sibling!!!!! AH!

MerMorgan02
Ok, ok, I'm cool, I'm cool. happy

MerMorgan02
Hey, X, between u and me, we'll enlarge this thread until it's HUGE, cause no 1 else is writing here. sad

WindDancer
XANA303 and MerMorgan02 STOP posting pointless conversations! Stay on topic!

MerMorgan02
PM has been sent to you.

tehOTAKU777

XANA303
STOP TALKING TRASH ABOUT CODE: LYOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerMorgan02
Geez, were not makin' u watch it, so why do u care????

XANA303
Hey! i made this a few days ago!

MerMorgan02
Cool, even tho it's XANA's symbol. That was sooo funny, that episode where Yumi was traped on Lyoko and the evil Yumi romed the school Campus. Her forhead was just big enough to fit the symbol lol. laughing

XANA303
Yea!! laughing out loud That was funny!!

MerMorgan02
My dad thought that was hysterical! and my bro, who used 2 like CL, now thinks it's a stupid show and he thinks I'm overly obsessed. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's crazy. yes

MerMorgan02
Hey, Ms. CODE:L-Y-O-K-O, this is the thread where u and i fit in! laughing
Do u think that there is going 2 b a new season of CL?

MerMorgan02
Yeah, did u see that 1 ep where it showed Yumi talking, but Ulrich's voice came out? I was rollin' on the floor howling w/ laughter!clapping

XANA303
I've herd about it...I don't think i've seen it...

There is a season 2! New chars...New monsters...

Your bro is deffying the laws of nature!! >:-O

XANA303
My sis used to like T/T but now she says she doesn't get it...She liked starfire : bunny

Yumi
I watch the show. The animation is kind of weird, and the time in Lyoko is predictable, but somehow I couldn't help myself from getting hooked. BTW, when did the French get into making anime? And does anybody know where the kids are from? Beside Yumi, I know her family's from Japan.

justjakk
Not to make a joke but if i remember right i think this used to be called Junkyard kids or backyard kids. I cant really remember but as said i am not making a joke. I actually like this cartoon. I loved it when they brought their friend out of lyoko and into the real world. It was sad though to find out she had to stay in lyoko cause of the xana virus that infected her. Does anyone know if they ever fix that problem? raven1 raven2

XANA303
Well...They're making a season 2...maybe...

justjakk
That would be cool if they do.

MerMorgan02
It's Garage Kids, 4 heavens sakes! and Ur right, X, by bro is totally twisted. And Yumi, thing #1, Ulrich is a greman name, Jeremy is orginally from sweden (the name, not the character), and Odd is an adjective. laughing Srry, i couldn't help myself! thing #2 is, I love the username, I'd of used it if i hadn't had a swollen head at the time i was joining the forum. and thing #3, is i agree, CL is addicting. my firend Henry calls the theme song "the addicting song". I got it 4 him on CD. yes and just 4 the heck of it, i'll put starfire here. tt-starfire

MerMorgan02
geez, i am giddy!

XANA303
HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!big grin laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
-i need to go lie down... raven1

MerMorgan02
Yup, but not before u tell me where u heard bout season 2, cause i've looked on all of the cl sites and there's nada there. sad

XANA303
I herd it here!!! big grin
http://www.tvtome.com/CodeLyoko

MerMorgan02
Uh.. srry, but i searched the site and found nada on the 2nd season. sad Maybe it's hidding from me! laughing

AnimeOwns
What ever happend to ren and stimpy?

XANA303
Go to episode guide...Scroll down to the last ep...read it...you'll see it!

XANA303
to be honest...I like "Garage Kids" better then "Code: LYOKO

MerMorgan02
y? i think Code Lyoko is a catchy title. Garage kids sounds more like the title of a band 2 me.

XANA303
Yea...Maa be

MerMorgan02
It's ok..every1 is entitled to there own personal opinion. 4 example, all of my friends that r girls (besides Cathrine) think my bro is cute, adorable, and sweet. That, in my opinion, is desgusting, and very clear that these girls do not get 2 see my bro often enough. but life continues... tt-starfire

XANA303
MAN!!! THAT'S TRUE???? OMG THAT IS SO WEIRD!!!!!!! raven2

AddictedToBoys
Most obbsessed About Code: lyoko goes to:

drumroll please: MerMorgan02 and XANA303
Addicting Song Just Plain Obsessed

XANA303
Actualy...I'm equaly obsessed with Teen Titans...Thanks for your concern! happy

XANA303
~Happy Halloween~

MerMorgan02
Uh.. thanx.... I proudly except this award, and i would like 2 thank...JK, JK. And I agree w/ X... TT is just as good as The Code., well, except it doesn't have an awesome theme song. stick out tongue

XANA303
The Japenese theme is good... mad

MerMorgan02
I like that, but, srry if u disagree, but nothin beats Un Monde Sans Danger! yes

MerMorgan02
I hope i didn't offend nebody......embarrasment

XANA303
...how the HELL could you offend anyone no offence...

XANA303
really...

MerMorgan02
YEAH!!!!! I didn't offend NE1!!!!! Celeberate!!! WWEEEEEE!!!!! Jubilation, 4 heaven's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, YEAH!!!!!!! big grin

OK, I'm done now........

MerMorgan02
OK, here's a question; does ne1 have the entire song of A World Without Danger? I've only seen the CD available in France.

XANA303
OMG!!!!! DID YOU NOT SEE MY WRITTEN DOWN VERSION OF THE THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????censored

AddictedToBoys
yes in french

Ulrich Rulez
...Sry?

Ulrich Rulez
Hey Morgan...Tell your friends to join the forums!! If they do they get to ride this!!!

tomcat

Ulrich Rulez
Ok...More like this!

tomcattomcattomcat

I like the feild big grin!!!

Also I wonder who the new monsters are gonna be in C/L season 2...erm

MerMorgan02
Same. they kinda ranout of ideas, that's y they were soo slow on making season 2, that's what i heard...

Ulrich Rulez
OMG!! I JUST DOWNLOADED A WORLD WITHOUT DANGER!!! IT ROCKS SO HARD I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AddictedToBoys
can u give me the site from which u downloaded it frombig grin

Ulrich Rulez
SURE!! big grin ~THE BEST SONG~

The song itself is very "moving" for me! happy

AddictedToBoys
THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
morg's very jealous

Ulrich Rulez
How do you know? :confused

Ulrich Rulez
Hey Morgan! Here's that char I thought up! Zena, remember?

she is thought to be Xana's daughter...(It's not been proven...)

MerMorgan02
Gr8!! and ATB nos about my personall thoughts cause we go 2 the same school, and I was sitting next 2 her as she typed that into the computer. And no, I'm not jealous, That's just ATB bein' rediculous! stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>