wolverine vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
And yeah i know colossus dies so obviously before then.can the claws pierce the steel?

The Batman
Yes. They have. Colossus was much slower than Wolverine, and I have no doubt that if the two were forced to fight to the finish, Wolverine would come out on top.

Deus_ex_Machina
Wolverine ofcourse, seeing as he cuts thru most everything

kal-el
yeah but colossus could punch wolvie into the next town!Its a mismatch in strength. The claws could cut the steel yes but ,the strength difference levels them up. Dont underestimate the big russky's speed either, he's got faster than human reactions when in steel form.

VENOMfan
ironic huh?

The Batman
He's very fast for his size, true. But Wolverine's faster.

Alex-Neo
How dose collosus die?

The Batman
He injected himself with a lethal chemical that released a cure for the Legacy Virus into the air once it killed Colossus. He knew what he was doing when he did it.

kal-el
what a hero. sob,sob. He kicks arse in ultimate x-men though.stronger than the original too

malkavian
3 2 1 GO

Peter takes a Car and trows it towards Logan
Logan dodges the first one but the second one is a bit 2 fast
BANG
Logan hits the wall and his left arm is disarmed (dunno right english word)
it take a time 2 heal, but the old knucklehead is fast and runs towards the iron russian.
Peter take a lanternpole and plays baseball with wolvie.
This goes on for a while until Wolvie triks Peter and
makes a nice Sushi of the Russian Fish smile

kal-el
not bad!.You should write scripts/comics my Belgium friend!

malkavian
Cheers m8

FrothByte
wolverine needs to get close to colossus to be able to bring his claws into play right? what if colossus just picks up a big light post and keeps knocking logan with it before he could get close enuf

Rasta
Wolverine is pretty agile, I'm sure he'd discover a way to get past a light post.

LeAtHerRFace
I think Wolverine would win. And there are sure alot of "Wolvie vs" threads. 'Cause Wolvie kicks @$$

wolverine8888
ok any one who think colossus punch will nock wolverine out a fool first of all wolverine has take mainy hit from the hulk and just kept comming right after he was hit. also yes wolverine claws can got throu and have gone throu colossus metal. wolverine has also punch colossus well he was metal and nock colossus down he also had picked up and thrown colossus be side that he fare better fighter be ccause he the best fighter out of all of marvle and dc. he also have taken people in clan 10 strenght range and colossus is in class 9 and he slow. all of wolverine stats are better but strangth there no way wolverine could lose. It not even fair to ahev them fihgt wolverine will crush him

wolverine8888
I agree with leatherface wolverine kick ass

who?-kid
Maybe I am biased, but I would like to see Colossus win, because he is not such a show off as Wolverine (I am the best at what I do, I am the most dangerous man in the world, you don't want to mess with me... blah blah blah). Colossus is just a nice guy who happens to be one of the strongest men on earth.

Like I said somewhere before, Wolverine is an extremely dangerous close-combat fighter. However, he sucks big time when fighting somebody from some distance. Colossus can throw anything he wants at Wolverine, and Wolverine wouldn't be able to dodge it all. He is fast but not that fast.

If Colossus is able to hit Wolverine a few times with his gigantic steel fists, Wolverine will go down. Maybe not for long, maybe even only for a few seconds, but down he goes. And yes, Wolverine can be rendered unconscious, that happened like a million times in the comics.

Sometimes I have the impression that some people always seem to forget that little detail.

wolverine8888
colussu relay cant brign wolverine down he hit him be for and wolverine dident even get fased

Never
Hit him a "few" times? It would take **one** punch.

Colossus is Class 100 strength now and would beat Wolverine's ass.

who?-kid
Yeah I know, but I didn't want to humiliate Wolverine like that, there are some really die hard fans here on the forums... :-)

I have to stay polite, don't I ? :-p

Wynndar
The problem is wolverine could potentially kill colossus if he cut off his head or something....which would be very difficult...however, one time the thing knocked out wolverine with one punch....colossus could prolly do the same...knock him out...then find some way to kill him.

wolverine8888
dude u idiot hulk hti wolverine a bunch of tiems and wolverine got right back up wolverine can take more hit then spiderman. I also have a comic were colussus hit wolverien as ahrd as he can and wlverien isent even fazed him. comic called death revealed it issue 95. wolverine doesetn even feel it also be sides beign punch cycops unleash a huge blast on wolverien and that deosent do even a little damage and theyw erent holding back cuz they dident think he was wolverien they were tryign to kill him.

wolverine8888
besides al that the only reason he hti wolverine was be cause of a surprixe attack colussus could never hit wolverine if they fought for real but wolverine was letting every one hit him

beavis46
colossus is too nice a guy to take wolverine plus wolverine probably has nearly a century of experience over him,wolverine wins after taking a load of hits

wolverine8888
wolverine made faster then coloussu it wouldent even be a fihgt colussu head be off in less then a minut

Wynndar
please lets not get angry...i didnt know colossus had tried hitting wolvie as hard as he could...I dont follow colossus too much...all i knew was that someone who is a little stronger than colossus knocked wolvie out with one punch...on another note... this doesnt really matter cuz it was a what if comic, did u ever read what if the hulk killed wolverine...?....Grey hulk killed wolverine along with most of the x-men without a problem.

Never
Ask him to tell you exactly in what comic book, issue number, and page number this occurred.

Guarantee you he will not, because it NEVER happened.

Wynndar
Never: u dont think colossus hit wolvie like that?....what is ur opinion on thses two fighting?

wolverine8888
grey hulk beat the x-men well wolverine wasent there lol wolverine ebat grey hulk him self well soem oen broke it up but wolverine was clearly kickign grey hulks ass. also I al ready told the issue were wolverine was hti bye colussu as hard as he could.

Wynndar
I guess u dont know what issue im talking about....not the one where grey hulk fought x-men and ice-man froze him and nothing really happened...anyway....it was a "What If" issue...what if the hulk killed wolverine to be exact....and he dislocated the vertabrae in wolvie's neck...then when the x-men tried to avenge wolvie's death, the hulk killed all of them too...X-men, X-force, and X-factor...but it doesnt sound like ur familiar.

Never
No, it never happened. Notice he will not tell you the comic book and issue number?

Wolverine NEVER beat Grey Hulk. The fight was broken up. Wolverine gave Hulk his best shot, Hulk healed, got up, and said...

"Now...let's try...that...again."

FrothByte
colossus wins... provided he gets really angry. try to bring out that killer instinct in him, kinda like the colossus in AoA. wolerine is faster but colossus isn't exactly a slow poke either. wolverine's claws would hurt colossus, but i think colossus' hits would hurt wolverine more.

wolverine8888
WHAT IF ISSU ARNT REALY SO WHY POST THEM. they state in hulk own ultimate guide that wolverine has beaten him a long with thor and spider man. also the comic were colussu punches wolverine as hard as he canand wolverine doesent even get hurt is death revealed issue 95. wolverine neck was broken be for when the metal was taken out adn it just ehaled

Maelstrom
I'm not quite sure Wolverine has ever been knocked out by a blow. His skull and bones are adamantium and can not sustain damage. Now there are exceptions like Magneto or Polaris. He can be rendered unconscious by organ damage but not by a punch. Also, his senses are vulnerable to attack. Even if Phoenix riped his skeleton form his flesh, his brain would still be protected by the steel. It would begin to reform.
Colossus got almost killed by Vertigo, who threw steel at him at a whirlwind speed. It took Magneto to save his life.
Wolverine would not only win, if Peter stepped out of line Wolverine would kill him.

wolverine8888
maelstrom is totaly right

Rasta
Shutup you deluded fanboi, your ignorance is beyond belief.

wolverine8888
rasta if u think colussu could ever take wolverien u dotn know shit

Never
He has. Spiderman knocked him out. Let me ask you this - do you know what a concussion comes from? Your brain actually rattling inside of your skull. Do you really think that Wolverine's adamantium skull voids the laws of physics - e.g., inertia?

No, it does not.

LoL, is the brain not an organ...?

More inaccuracies. It was Riptide who did it. Vertigo does not throw "steel." Vertigo pisses on your equilibrium. It did not take Magneto to save his life. They were worried about what would happen when he reverted to human form considering the amount of throwing implements imbedded in his hide. And, if I am not mistaken, was it not the Morlock healer that healed him? Mmm, maybe I am mixing it up with the time when Pyro superheated him and dropped him on liquid nitrogen tanks. Yes, that was it.

"Wolverine does not get hurt...his neck was broken." Brilliant. And - Collosus says, QUOTE, that he hit Wolverine as HARD as he can? No, he does not.

kal-el
If Colossus hit wolverine Full pelt, I'm certain it knocks him out atleast! Maybe a bit of brain dmage too. Mind you the Hulk has punched him across counties and a state line(punisher 37/38) and when he came to he was ok.But that counts as a hulk win and would therefore be colossus win when he knocks wolvie out.

norrin radd
i vote on wolverine, colossus is very strong, but wolverine is the best in what he does.

wolverine8888
true that

Wynndar
adamantium doesnt absorb concussion, thats vibranium, or Captain America's sheild...Wolverine has been knocked out a few times...and like i said the thing knocked him out with one sucker punch....hypothetically, if someone hit wolvie hard enough all the adamntium would do is make a nice hard surface to smash his brain against....and he cant heal from a smashed brain...he's no hulk

wolverine8888
dude might I just add his ehalign power better then hulk and he also shved a claw throu sabertooth and saber tooth was fine just soem memorie damge adn that was way be for wolverien heal power was even that good. also venom on the run wolverine body is encengrated he back up in 30 seconds. wolverien has beaten the thing in a fight that one insedent was bull and liek u said wolverine gto sucker punched

Rasta
Lol, Wolverines healing factor is not on par with the Hulks. What are you talking about?

FrothByte
Did wolverine actually beat thor??? can someone give me more info on this. i don't think i've ever heard of it before. thor is one of my favorite characters so i'd just like to know which issue this came from so i could read on it.

Never
roll eyes (sarcastic) The Wolverine vs. Thor question was asked. Answer?

"Actually, the request for this fight was proposed by a Wolverine fan in the letters section of the X-Men's comic magazine some time ago. The reader suggested that a Wolverine/Thor clash would be an epic struggle similar to the various Wolverine/Hulk clashes. The writer for the X-Men at that time responded by asking, "What, you don't like Wolverine? That would be one of the shortest fights on record."

Wolverine could not survive a direct blow from Thor's fist, let alone a direct strike from Mjolnir. Further, Wolverine could not survive a lightning strike as directed by Thor.

The reason that I ask is that if Wolverine could not survive a direct lightning strike, which generates a tremendous amount of heat whatever temperature that works out to be, he would not survive a full power heat blast at 30,000 degrees Farenheit from the Vision, either. One of the things that I don't like about Marvel writers is their insinuation that any character imbued with or equipped with adamantium is practically invincible. At this point, I must note that Conan the barbarian nearly killed both Captain America and Wolverine, both of whom possess adamantium-based weapons. Yes, these fights took place under the auspices of "What If..." circumstances, but all three characters had essentially the exact same powers and abilities as they do, did, in their own comic magazines."

Do note the "Conan almost killed Wolverine" comment. Remember that, oh Wolvie buddy bud bud?

wolverine8888
I ment hulk was beaten bye wolverine and spiderman and thor. well thor i think said they tied. but anways sorry for the confusion and no thor and wolverine havent foughten be for. wolverine can deffently survive a hit from thor because he taken many hit from hulk who is stronger then thor.

wolverine8888
also wolverine woudl ebat colussu in seconds

Raventheonly
I didn't read any other post but adamantiam (spelled majorally wrong) is supposed to be the strongest material on earth (in the comic world) so of course wolv could penetrate but with speed may win.

wolverine8888
colussu I liek and all just eh be way over his head

MaverickIce
Um.......Not to rain on your parade but Cap's shield isn't adamantium, is a Vibranium and Steel Alloy.

Check out Avengers Annual 2001, its clear there.

The closest thing that the doctor made was Adamantium.

Never
Not raining on my parade at all considering I never said it was composed of adamantium. Notice the quotation marks surrounding the entire passage? This is not my writing.

wolverine8888
wolverine claws will go right throu the shield

Never
They need to go right through your dense head.

wolverine8888
my head not dense it a fact wolverine claws are pure they are harder then captian. camptain shield never would of been able to be amde if it was pure like wolverine. so who the dense one here. also the person who made wolverine skeleton is the only one that knows hwo to make the metal no one eles does so it is impossable that captain shield could be prue adamantium

Never
"True Adamantium is nearly as strong as Captain America's shield, and is, for all practical purpose, indestructible. The degree of impermeability varies directly with the thickness of the Adamantium. A direct blow from Thor's hammer, conveyed with the thunder god's full strength, will slightly dent a solid cylinder of True Adamantium. A sufficient mass of Adamantium could survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon.

The disc, once solidified, has proven to be the most impervious object ever created on Earth."

http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/adamantium.htm

Now hush.

wolverine8888
ok never first off u posted a unofficial sight so u can hush. also migth I add wolverine in venom on the run was hit bye a nuke oh adn that dident dent shit. also thor is weaker then hulk and hulk has nail wolverine as hard as he can be for. fianly I mgith add wolverien claws woudl msot deffently go throu captain shield .

SuperNova
Ok... Even though I hate Never... I have to agree with him... Collosus would kick wolverines ass, because he has class 100 strength! AND HEY, WOLVERINE8888, Where the freak do you get all these comics with wolverine fighting the hulk? Ive never seen one where hes been hit like 3 or 4 times and gets up after it? I think your a liar, or you exxagerate.
Collosus on this one, because wolverine cant withstand a couple hundred cars on top of him, like lobo did to superman.

SuperNova
And dude... Wolverine8888... Unofficial sites dont mean shit! That site has www.marveldirectory.com taken, so it must be official somewhere! You just use that as an excuse when you know something on its real. Never rocks in this top, But others he sucks, But still... AND VENOM KICKED WOLVERINES ASS, Wolverine8888 You wanna try to bring me down on Venom, HE WOULD RIP HIS PANSY ASS, AND HE DID! Venom is unstoppable, stfu! Wolverine is gay and overated, he cant do crap, not against the immortal lord of venom, Venom!

SuperNova
AND NO, HIS GAY ASS CLAWS WOULDNT EVEN SCRATCH THE SHIELD... God damn... Wolverine isnt better than Capt!

wolverine8888
wolverien is deffently better then captain first off second wolverien claws are pure and captian is alloy of it wich is stronger of course the non alloy deffently stronger. so u think captain could ebat venom

wolverine8888
also all of venom vs wolverine were ties smart one. and colusssu has hit wolverine as ahrd as he coudl and it did shti I have already stated the issue so i aint restating for what the third time. u call me a idiot ur the one that saying venom oen against wolverine even thou they tied each one

wolverine8888
venom never ever kick wolverine ass ever most of there match wolverien the one doign most of the ass kicken

Maelstrom
either way the skull protects the brain from concussion and the stronger the skull the harder the blow. The body is self co-ordinated so that the brain/skull relationship maximizes not living in concussion but living without it. Your logic is stating that life is a constant state of concussion. When you can show me that truth, then i'll agree that his adamantium skull doesn't offer him a greater degree of security.

JuggernautFan
are you people blind to the obvious FACTS????? wolverine is a peak level human opponent. colossus, when reaching maturity, assuming if he never died, would have reached a 100 ton strength class level. wolverine was knocked out by a friggin glancing blow from hulk, and a backhand from juggernaut. i think a full force blow from colossus would knock wolverine unconscious. wolverines fans/fanboy's are the sole reason i hate the character. wolverines claw's would be more formidable on an opponent of greater strength. they are sharp yes, but highly unlikely that they could cut through colossus' skin, because in the past they couldn't even cut through hulk. physically colossus is more durable than hulk, he could survive a 450 lbs explosion of tnt. and extremes of heat and cold that hulk could only dream of. please fanboy's post more realistically.

JuggernautFan
about wolverines skull, it is composed of adamantium. caps shield is composed of adamantium/vibranium. caps shield absorbs impact much more than wolverines skull. at one time caps shield absorbed all out blows from gladiator whom is superior to wolverines strength atleast 100 times over. wolverines skull doesnt afford him much protection as it doesn't absorb impact. so a force of sufficient strength could cause some sort of brain damage.

tkitna
This is rediculous! Wolverine cannot beat Colossus. Juggernaut pointed out a good point in another thread, Wolverines claws may be strong enough to penetrate colossus' armored body, but Wolverine isnt strong enough to cause the force needed to do so. I have an old issue somewhere (imagine that) in which I believe Dracula brain washed one of them and they were scrapping at the time. Wolverines claws couldnt penetrate his skin in that issue. Unfortunately, I dont have the exact issue or context, but I remember the panels vividly. Wolverine jumped in colossus' face and was swinging. The claws would only scrape against the armor and that was all. Colossus would destroy him rather easily.

I've also turned a blind eye to Wolverine8888 until now. Some of his posts are just baffeling. I had no idea Wolverine was the strongest, fastest, most indestructible hero ever created. I feel enlightened (i've never been more sarcastic about anything in my life). He deserves all the remarks that he has recieved so far. Wolverine cutting through Caps shield,,, laughing !

wolverine8888
first off havent u seen the prove I already staed a quote and wicht comic wolverine has been hit bye colussus has hard as he could and it dident fase him look at prove dam it. also wolverine has already cut throu colussus body. oh and he cut throu the things body oh and further mroe he cuts throu soment easly. also wolverine is not peakuman he is echanced human get ur facts straight. I never herd soem thign so funny in my laugh colussus cant even stand for second with wolverine in a fight. wolverine has beaten hulk it is stated in hulk guide

wolverine8888
wolverien brian can heal rippedly. he been hit with a nuke and lived(venom on the run) he got up pritty dam fast

kal-el
But he was still out for a while so he can be knocked out, which is a win in my book, and Colossus could deff punch hard enough to knock him out. Wolvie can't apply enough pressure to cut Colossus' skin either. The claws are sharp enough but they still need a lot of force applied to them to cut through nigh-invulnerable organic steel, and thats force Wolvie aint got enough of.

wolverine8888
kal he did it in a comci I own if u look back i already stated it wolverine claws can easly go throu colossus. trust me thing stone is much mroe sturddy the colussu and wolverine claws have also gon throu that. also i must of stated this a hundered times alreayd colussu has alread hti wolverien as hard has he coudl and wolverine wasent even fazed. coussu is far out matched here. wolverine has taken hits form the hulk who is stronger then colussu. no wolverien wasent even fazed bye colussu punch at all.

JuggernautFan
what issue has wolverine EVER had a decisive win over hulk. could you please tell me? it's people like you wolverine8888 that make him look bad and sound rediculous. as far as i'm away, every issue that i own, hulk has one, or a fight didn't last long enough to have a victor. wolverine stands no chance whatso ever against the hulk. please state which issue "you own" that has wolverine cutting colossus. yes, wolverine in the past has cut through hulk, and thing. neither of which are as durable as colossus's armor is. even then, hulk has more often than not, not been penetrated.

Wynndar
Jug fan...I definietly agree...there has never been a fight between hulk and wolvie where wolvie had a 'decisive' victory over the Hulk

JuggernautFan

Maelstrom
here's my method to solving issues, you don't prove your point, you prove the subject by proving method twords the subject. If your right in your assesment then the method increases your stance, if your incorrcet the method will show that as well. Any idiot can prove his own point.

Wynndar
It is certainly harder to cut colossus' skin than the Thing's...i dont think wolverine would be able cut it very easily....i don't think he should have cut the thing's face so easily...that was the fault of the writer...former thing wolverine battle's had shown that he could not cut his skin...so he certainly would have trouble cutting colossus.

Captain America
Well steel vs. Adamantuim, sorry collusus but you dont stand a chance.

bardock
colossus is very strong and wolvie is good fighter but i feel the strength difference is to great and peter has above average agility in in his steel form. if wolvie can stab how far will it go in? but if peter punches it is lights out .

vu_Quang
OK now i'm in!!!! admentium will cut, slice, dice, hack, slash, rip (and any other words i can use to emphasise this) through hulk or colossus.

hulk of course standing the better chance of surviving. anything colossus can survive hulk can survive + some multiple.

wolvierine would win because when it comes down to it , it's simply a matter of steel (albeit special steel) vs. adamentium. Adamentium wins.

in fact i'm willing to say wolvie could take on two colossuses. and win!!! poke the heart and the victory is quick. i can just see wolvie on a petrified colossus telling him to settle down or his throat's gonna get slashed.

out of 10 fights i say wolvie wins 10.

vu_Quang
histerical pic, just thought i'd link it http://wawong7.home.att.net/collection/WalkerKev_xmen_canonballspecial_sm.jpg

laughing laughing laughing laughing

oh yeah the intial slitk of wolvie's claws is enough momentum to peirce the russian.

SUPERMANDAMAN
collosus all the way yes wolverine can cut him but it will be hard for him to apply enough pressure to do it so while wolverine is going in for the cut collosus will just knock the shit out of him or collosus could just set off a bomb and wolverine would be screwed but collosus would be fine.

vu_Quang
Unless you manage to get some mighty power explosives wolvie might be fine in a moment or two. but we're not talking about who can survive some explosions better than others we're talking about these two in combat.

if the explosive was big enough they'd both die and all that would be left is wolvie's skelton. i consider that a mental vicotry

who?-kid
Wohow, you have a vivid imagination, my friend. Wolverine winning 10 fights ? Never...

If you think about it, it's an extremely simple fight : whoever punches/stabs the other first, wins. Easy as pie.

Wolverine can hurt Colossus with his claws, but Colossus only needs one good punch to knock Wolverine down. And yes, Wolverine will be unconsciousness, healing factor or no healing factor.

The first to perform a decent attack, wins.

There, I said it stick out tongue.

Bojangles
i agree, plus Never knows what hes talking about

SnakeEyes
Arial large dkblue

SnakeEyes
I think that Wolverine would win this one, sorry Colossus fans! But Wolvie could survive the hits delivered and in the ultimate X-men, first volume, Wolverine fought Colossus in a program and beat him

bardock
i saw one wear they were about even in ult x men

SnakeEyes
i saw one wear they were about even in ult x men

care to explain?

VENOMfan
Colossus should and would spank Wolverine.

"best at what he does" acording to whom?...oh yeah Wolverine..

SnakeEyes
Colossus "should" beat Wolvie. That is your opinion. Would? I doubt it, i am a huge Wolverine fan and have read many of his comics, i also read Ultimate X-men, where Wolverine has fought and beaten Colossus in the simulation which was accurate btw

norrin radd
indeed

VENOMfan
isnt "ultimate" a differnt universe? I never reference Ultimate Venom or Spiderman becuase they are differnt from there mainstream counterpart's

yes IMO Colossus should beat Wolverine. it could be beliveable for Wolverine to win if he was close enuf to finish Colossus.

but If they are far enuf away from each other Im positive Colossus wins

SnakeEyes
Well Ultimate X-men is in a different universe, But my reasoning is still logical. According to all i have read, Ultimate Colossus is better than the original, and original Wolverine is better than Ultimate Wolverine. So if u look at it that way, then it is like matching up a lesser-Wolvie vs. a greater Colossus, and having Wolvie win.
And unless Colossus throws a nuclear missile at Wolverine, i am sure Wolvie could just move in to kill Colossus, but i do think that it would be a close fight.

JuggernautFan
in the ultimate universe colossus was depicted as one of the strongest beings on earth. he beat thor and iron man (simultaneously) and magneto failed to hold him to the ground using his magnetic powers. plus, i -STILL- dont' think wolverine has what it takes to puncture colossus' skin. if he does, by some small measure, it would be a double t.k.o. because it would then put wolverine within punching distance, i dont think he would be able to remove his claws fast enough to get away. so colossus, with a killer blow would smack wolverine from here to the next county.

also it's not just colossus in the ultimate universe that got up into the 100 ton class. before he died, he was already exhibiting signs of getting stronger. much like warpath. he -would- have been a 100 ton titan, had he not sacrificed his life in the main stream marvels universe.

IRTMU-Dragon
Too bad he had to die...
*tear*

SnakeEyes
read Ultimate X-men volume one. It is good. Also note that Wolvie beats the whole X-men team by himself in a simulation to see how good he was. The sim. was completely realistic btw

JuggernautFan
simulation vs. the real thing....hmmm

IRTMU-Dragon
guess what, that simulation... It was a simulation.
Not the real thing.

SnakeEyes
ummmmm, i know that it was not real, but it was created to be as accurate as possible. By beast who is a scientist if u did not know that. ANd i think that he could make it pretty well, but thats just me........

SnakeEyes
And* sorry for the mistake

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats biased fact, that a real live human being, would respond to things differently than programs do. Best programmed that himself, BASED on what they do, not how they exactly are.

JuggernautFan
beast is undoubtedly smart, but there is no way that wolverine can compete with the rest of the team. that would defeat the purpose of even having a team, if wolrvine could do by himself, what the rest of the team couldn't do. each person presents a piece of the puzzle so to speak.

are wolverines abilities any greater in the ultimate universe than they are in main stream marvels???

SnakeEyes
i do not think so. but i am saying that in sheer fighting skill he is the best on the team. And also you are correct in that each of the x-men's abilities contribute well to the team, but still, in fighting alone, Wolverine is supossed to be the best.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lol! You hit the nail on the head, what would eb the purpose of the team?

JuggernautFan
not sure this would help any, wolverine is the better fight. this should be an advantage of wolverines. his healing factor will let him contend for who know's how long. but durability and probably even athleticism goes to colossus. strength too.

but back to fighting abilities... didn't wolverine somewhat train colossus?? if that's true he must be able to fight also. but wolverine being the teacher might have the advantage, as in he knows his fighting style. i'm leaning towards 50/50 myself, depending on environment, cause of the fight, determination of each combatant and events leading up to the fight could sway the favor to one or the other. too hard to tell.

IRTMU-Dragon
Too equal.

SnakeEyes
well at least u see my side of the story

FrothByte
sorry, the only reason why wolvi would win in their fight is because he's just too damn popular. have you ever tried slashing a full grown mahogany tree with a kitchen knife? yah sure the knife can cut through wood, but it wouldn't really have enuf force to seriously hurt the tree. that's what would happen to wolvi when he tries to cut colossus.

yah sure wolvi's claws can cut through colossus, but wolvi doesn't have enuf strength behind his blows to penetrate colossus deep enuf to seriously hurt him. all he'd get is flesh wounds. and wolvi isn't fast or agile enuf to avoid all of colossus' hits, so he's gonna get pummeled one way or the other.

VENOMfan
Arachnoidfreak coined a great phrase

"like OMG Wolverine RAWKS!!!!!!111!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!"

yup that fan base is obscene, it's great this isnt a poll vs thread

vu_Quang
Come on we're talking about wolverine here. despite what logic might have you think this is the same wolverine that has cut through juggernaut's helmet, and through sentinals.

sure i get what you're saying about the kitchen knife yeah that makes sense. i just figure anyone thaat can slice through hulk can slicce through colossus.

wolvie has sliced through a lot of thick surfaces we wouldnt expect him to do ad would do the same to the metal man.

http://www.wolverineandjubilee.com/gallery/wolverine/Pages/Image230.html

has absolutly nothing to do with the point i was trying to make but i give up on the search. LOL

SUPERMANDAMAN
In ultimate x-men when they were training collosus made wolverine try to cut him and wolverin went in for it and it didnt cut him it just made alot of sparks I know that wolverin can cut him but like yall stated he is going to have to put alot of force behind and what is to keep colossus from just punching wolverine while he is in the middle of cutting him and after that wolverine will be down for even a lil bit and colossus can just beat him untill he is knocked out.

SnakeEyes
are you on crack my friend, sparks just came out? that uh never happened.................................

Linkalicious
gentlemen. No snide remarks...lets see some issue numbers here to back ourselves up. yes

SUPERMANDAMAN
Ultimate X men # 46

Linkalicious
proofs in the pudding!

bardock
super i have that issue, if it went all out wolvie would be beaten to near death.

crazyspinz
am i the only one who remembers that wolverine faught the hulk and didnt die?
and last time i checked hulk is a hell of alot tougher then colossus

my vote goes to wolvie

pr1983
colossus hasnt got the animal instinct, but i think he'd put the fastball special to new use.

DarkCrawler
Colossus.

Nataku8188
Has anyone looked at the fact that... COLOSSUS ISNT GOING TO STAND STILL!

Wolverine will lunge at him, hell just bash him as he gets close. Hes bigger, and has a longer reach. For christ's sake, his arm is longer then wolverine's WITH the claws! Hot crap, Wolverine fanboys are tards.

who?-kid
Mine doesn't. Colossus, who has a longer reach, only has to hit Wolverine once, and the fight is over. If Wolverine gets close enough to try to stab Colossus, Colossus certainly can kick or punch Wolverine to Africa.

crazyspinz
there is no way one punch would end wolverine, hes taken harder hits that that

pr1983
but not from colossus

crazyspinz
dont get me wrong, colossus is prolly my favorate hero, but in this kind of fight wolverine would win, he has way more experiance, wolverine knows how to fight someone who is 2wice his size (hulk, wendigo, sabertooth, juggernaut, the list goes on) but colossus always fights other big power houses and wouldnt know how to handle wolverine

Nataku8188
He knows how to handle wolverine PERFECTLY, he does use him as a weapon ya know...

pr1983
as far as experience goes id agree, but colossus' raw strength would be the deciding factor, one or two punches would seriously injure wolverine, and in the time it took him to heal colossus would pound him, the main thing i think is that colossus is extremely nimble for someone his size, which makes him harder to hit.

crazyspinz
yes colossus is stronger, and after about 3 or 4 hits wolvie would be seriously injured, but as fast as colossus is wolvie is that mutch faster and would dodge the first hit, and cut right into colossus's skin, and yes adiamantium is mutch harder than colossus's organic steal

crazyspinz
yes the fastball speacail, but he works with him, never against him, like i said before colossus has never had to handle anyone small like wolverine, he is always fighting the big guys, some one else in the team always fights the little scrappers, so he wouldnt be able to properly counter wolverines fighting style

pr1983
colossus is not impervious to wolverines claws, but as it was already mentioned wolverine would need some strong power behind each punch. as for wolverines fighting style, he aint bruce lee, hes a brawler, just like colossus, regardless of his training. I still believe colossus edges it, but only just.

crazyspinz
acualy, wolverine was a samurai, and he would have enough power to cut colossus in a vital spot

Nataku8188
He had to work hard to cut hulk, whos skin isnt as tough as colossus.

crazyspinz
but, he took alot of hits from hulk, who is quite abit stonger than colossus, and wolverine has a killer instinct, he doesnt care if he kills his oponent, so he will fight dirty, and colossus is well.... an artist

DarkCrawler
Actually, Colossus is probably class 100 now.

He'll just grab Wolverines face when he is lunging towards him, and smash him in concrete or something else. Then, when he is lying on the ground, he will take a truck and smash it on Wolverine. If Wolverine isn't still dead, hell just grab his unconscious body on legs and hit him on the walls.

Colossus wins.Happy Dancehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dance.gif

crazyspinz
true colossus is class 100, but he doesnt have the drive or sheer will to win a fight like this, when wolverine faught against the hulk, who is still stronger than class 100 colossus, it was like two animals, hulk didnt care if he got hurt, neither did wolverine, colossus is not nearly as savage as hulk, and would probably give up if wolverine hurt him enough, but wolverine wouldnt give up untill he was dead, colossus has wolvie outmatched physicaly but he doesnt have the will to win this fight

pr1983
if he had a reason i think colossus would be just as savage as wolverine, you've gotta remember if these two were to fight they would need a damn good reason, and colossus is one guy i really wouldnt like to piss off. Imagine if colossus lost control, he'd put most mutants six foot under, that includes wolverine

crazyspinz
true

crazyspinz
im starting to agree, becuase i realy like colossus, but it would be a realy close fight,

lightaxe
wolverine8888 you never have facts ever you just make stuff up, also your typing gives me suicidal thoughts.

lightaxe
btw collosuss would pwn all over wolverine

juggernaut74
Is there any proof that Wolverines claws can cut Colossus. In x-men annual #6 Dracula Brainwashed Wolverine into attacking Colossus. He slashed at Colossus but the result was just sparks flying everywhere.

crazyspinz
adimantium is harder than colossus's skin

Swanky-Tuna
Steel is harder than concrete but it'd take quite a while for me to chip a hole in it with a chisel. Now if Hulk had razor sharp adamantium claws, watch out boy.

Imagine if Wolverine did get a good cut on Colossus but then Colossus shifts and Wolverine's claws get stuck. I wonder if they'd share a brief laugh before Colossus cleans his clock.

crazyspinz
this is true

i am now forced to cahnge my opinion on this fight becuz the brought back colossus and he is way stronger

juggernaut74
But my point is that there is no clear evendence in a comic that Wolverines claws could cut Colossus. If there is I would like to know it. If this is true then Colossus would win this battle.

crazyspinz
his claws are defineatly harder, its just weather wolverine has enuf power to cut colossus

wolverex84
wolverine win slightly win this because he is faster, more experienced more skilled, accelerated healing factor, adamantium bones and retractable razor-sharp adamantium claws and most of all berserker rage!!!, wolverine has taken folks like the hulk, thing, namor, juggernaut, blob etc, and they all felt pain from his claws, although if he does not have enough power to pierce colossus, he has enough to scratch colossus' skin, and yes colossus would definitely feel pain from wolverine's claws, too much of that pain will knock the shit out of colossus, but colossus will give wolverine a hard time.
remember guys when wolverine goes berserk he becomes even stronger and faster but still conscious of his fighting skills......so with berserk it is possible that wolverine can stab or cut colossus

Jimmy Buggs
how did colossus come back? is it the same man ? is he back in a differnt time line?

K3VIL
The Thing knocked unconscious Logan.So can Colossus.He needs one punch.

DarkCrawler
Colossus wins this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>