The Grudge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
I'm gonna go see the grudge when it comes out! Anyone else gonna see it? I can't wait!!! eek!

P.S. Thats what my new avatar is from. wink

darkcrown
bump no expression

§pearhead
er...grudge?

darkcrown
its a movie

Major Knight
yea this movie, i will see. but looks like they just might be sewed for using the same person and look from the ring. it might not be but really when u watch the trailer that girl really looks like she was completely stolen form the ring. but anyway im a little scared becuase sarah is in the movie and i cant imagin some great movie getting her to be in it. so prolly will be a let down. but a plus is that even the trialer almost made me crap my pants lol (i scare easy).

mc pee pants
for a movie like this, i expected an r rating (it's pg 13)...

movie_freak
looks scary...but i heard the Japanese Version is even Scarier!

SaTsuJiN
I saw the japanese version. so I dont know if I wanna screw it up by watching the Gellar version.. sick

BackFire
Looks like a typical thriller. What the shit is with the hand coming out of the back of the chicks head. LAME

SaTsuJiN
its not a hand coming out her head hehe.. its a hand on her head while she's taking a shower and parts her hair... just something freaky I suppose.. I thought it was neat.. then again.. Im more into asian ghosts now..

BackFire
And then there's a blatant rip off of the exorcist with that girl crawling down the stairs backwards. LAME!!

Tired Hiker
Sam Raimi produced it, I believe, so there may be hope for this flick.

Lord_Andres
this one will suck I just know it

Lord_Andres
And as BF said it uses stupit things like the damn fingers, and the rip of from exorcist, I woulint be suprised to see some other rip of things as well during the movie, this one will probobly just be another thriler like Gotika, predictable and stupit!

Tired Hiker
I probably won't see it now, because of you and BF.

BloomBabyGirl
ill see it but th ering really didnt make all that much sense to me so i dont really expect to like this one

Tired Hiker
The thing that cracked me up about 'the ring' was the whole 'cryptic timecode' thingy. I still just have to laugh at that. laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud no but really what i didnt understand was why she made a movie

Tired Hiker
That's a pretty damn good point, funny too. laughing out loud
I wonder if she shot it on film or video? And if it was video, was it digital? confused

BloomBabyGirl
laughing !! and how would u make a video in a well? theres no frikin lighting!
also i was pondering why it was called the ring because the well thing wasnt really a ring so i thought it was the ring of the telephnoe(how did she get you # again) or that she cant be stopped so she goes in a ring? whatever! laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Yeah, and what phone service did she use? Vorizon Wireless For The Dead?

BloomBabyGirl
probably verizon lifeless

D-Double
It looks good. Man, I hope it's scary, I 'm so tired of PG13.
PG13 = More money for studios
PG13 = Forgettable, crappy, adult movies
PG13 = Angry moviegoers (me)
PG13 = Alien vs Predator (nuff said)

movieluver
i like japanese horror movies, so i can not wait 4 it. I too saw the Jap version, and i loved it, but i love michlle G so i know she'll do a good job. Besides, the trailer looks awesome. I cant belive its PG!#, i agree with mc pee pants...

Lord Soth
I'm glad that The Grudge is being directed by the same guy who did Ju-On, the original. He can keep the same spirit alive, which I like. Of course, Gore Verbinski did a great job with the Ring, as well

<<Solo>>
I'll agree with that, this movie is going to a piece of **** guaranteed.

SaTsuJiN
she wasnt backwards.. heh.. (at least not in the japanese version)

The only thing I really dont like is that gellar is in it.. she's gonna screw it over with her horrid buffy slayer acting skills... she only played a really good ***** in cruel intentions.. thats about the extent of her acting

BloomBabyGirl
o god i know. she just needed to stop trying to act after buffy

Major Knight
well she did do a good job in buffy, and she can still be a good actor just like your example in cruel intentions. i loved the series but its not a high standered of acting i agree.

Elektra_lover
SOme people say its a sequal to the ring is it?

SaTsuJiN
No it has nothing to do with the ring. You basically die in a state of hatred and torment, and you wander as a ghost tormenting whomever comes near your final resting place (in this case that house).

Elektra_lover
Thanks for clearing that up big grin

Major Knight
the girl from the ring made the video so people would pay attention to her becuas eher parents never did, the whole movie is almost based on this sad ignored child. she was always lonley and scared, thats why the main char girl lived at the end of the movie cuase she made a copy for more people to pay attention to this creepy girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.