I feel like I'm in a therapy group...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness Haunts
*ahem*
" Greetings, my name is Darkness Haunts and I'm here because I have a forum addiction."

*everyone echoes* "Hi DH..."

lol, yeah... just seeing this whole mini-forum reminded me of the whole therapy scene. Some times those scenes are the best however...

Yeah... ANYWAY...

Like I said, my alias is Darkness Haunts and I'm saying hello. I'm not new to forums but I'll have to say this is my first time in a forum solely concentrated around a 'movie/tv' theme. If you want to find me around here... I'll probably mostly be hanging around the Fan Fiction/Art/RPG-like forums and maybe a few others.

While I don't watch a lot of TV... I do watch Smallville and Teen Titans. Those are about the only shows I watch. Odd combo I know... but yeah, I do know of many other shows and I like movies. I'm a decent Manga-fan and I like some anime's as well such as Ayashi No Ceres. I play sports, I'm in too many clubs to count, I'm a Senior, and I... uhh... have alot of other stuff I like to do but I doubt you'd want to hear all of it.

So anyway... back to the subject. Hello.

Zelda Lestat
hello.

§pearhead
g'day

Royal Knight
Welcome to KMC and enjoy your stay!big grin

Corran
This place will NOT help your addiction, you have done a very bad thing coming here.

Zelda Lestat
mm, yes...Corran?How about I help you back to your room okay?You really shouldnt be down here, you know what the doctors said....

Corran
You know you are not allowed in my room following the 'incident' there last week! stick out tongue

trouble
welcome to KMC nice to meet you sort of thing happy

.::Levi@than::.
Hi DH... Welcome to KMC and I hope you have fun big grin

Darkness Haunts
Thanks for the polite 'hellos' and of course for some of the more interesting 'hellos' n'such. Bah... you know what really isn't fun? Having lots of work to do... blllerk, I don't like work. It's not very fun at all. But anywhoooo... yeah, thanks again fer say'n hello and now I'm gonna go off and explore.

Anna85
Hi and welcome to KMC! have fun here!

m!$hA
*ahem* too long to read but anyway
welcome happy

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome

Zelda Lestat
well, now that you've gotten settled-LETS KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.