Marvel Writers Vs Dc Writers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok here it is, witch writers have made more injustises. who has written stupider cross overs.

crazyspinz
and other things of that such, who has worse writing, examples would be nice

Ponem
Both writers have made **** ups. But at current point in time, Bendis just has to take it by far.

Paola
Claremont -- just because he killed my Psylocke

Ponem
Bendis killed Hawkeye sick

wrathofachilles
Whichever was the writer who brought back Aunt May. I could get off my ass and look it up, but that would entail getting up off my ass.

And obviously the geniuses who wrote the DC vs. Marvel crossover. Storm beating Wonder Woman? Come on!

Mane
i overall like Marvel vs DC. there were a few mess ups but i liked most of it.

wrathofachilles
I liked....um....well, the part....hmmm...oh yeah! The end.

wrathofachilles
And Spider-Man beating the crap out of that stupid punk Superboy was cool.

Linkalicious
Yah, but Aquaman vs. Namor was crap. And what was with Superman hitting Juggernaut first and talking to him 2nd? That's so unlike Superman...

Havoc470
i didnt like the batman vs. captain america fight, since it never really ended

anyways i mostly grew up reading, playing, and watching MU stuff and was never really satisfied with DC's stuff

Mane
even though it wasn't really a "fight", i liked seeing Tribunal and Spectre battle it out.

ScarletSpider
I liked Thor vs. Captain Marvel. It was short, but pretty good, IMO. They faced each other as rival warriors, shook hands, knelt and prayed side by side for a good outcome to the entire vs. ordeal. It was an equal battle until Thor used his oft forgotten noggin and took Marvel out with a lightening zap from Mjolnir.

Linkalicious
what the hell was with Jubilee and Robin going at it? Of course Robin was going to whip her ass!!!

Daredevil vs. Nightwing would have been better...

Havoc470
i never read the rogue vs. robin thing, if robin won i think thats pretty stupid

ScarletSpider
It was Jubilee vs. Robin. Regardless, it was still stupid.

wrathofachilles
I thought Thor fought Shazam?

Evangel94
All crossovers are crap. They always end up teaming up to fight a bigger threat. Utter nonsense.

Magee
Shazam is Captain Marvel.

Havoc470
yeah, crossover's usually suck...its mostly because of the writers trying to give fans their piece, i wouldnt want hate-mail for showing captain america beat the crap out of batman or something lol

Kain Phoenix
good points. but every one wants there fave hero to win , the hulk vs supes fight should have been much much more longer
they should of scrapped the jubilee fight wit robin( i mean come on...)

bottom line is the writers give the fans what they wanteven if it ends in a stand-off it was a waste of time and money

wrathofachilles
Oh ok, every time I see 'Captain Marvel' I think of the Marvel version, Thanos' enemy. I forgot Shazam is also called that. I think Shazam is a cooler name though. It's like Thor fighting Gomer Pyle.

Fanboy
Dc because they have made a great book called Kingdom Come it was the most greatest Dc comic I have ever read.

RobWolf27
I thought they had a Crossover because they were going to merge.

Tron
Moving.

And Chuck Austen has caused much injustice to both companies.

Zahit
Marvel has definitely fallen into a rut with consistency.
They're pretty much writing just for the fanboys now.
The examples with Wolverine, "secondary mutations" with the X-men,
and horrible depiction of characters' abilities/powers are too
numerous. Marvel better clean up their act before people stop buying.
The comics biz is taking a hit in sales as of the last several years.
Inconsistant writing is not gonna help that. I stopped buying Marvel
in the 1990's cause they're writing was crap. I'm sure i'm not alone there.
Not to mention Marvel filing for bankruptcy in the 90's.....

dami wilson
Did they? Well, they made good money on the spiderman films and Xmen so I guess they're back in business. Yes, I feel they need new materials and the writing has change so much from the original stuff.
If I were a new reader, I wouldn't know the difference but I'm from back in the days and the writing dont always fit in! Spidey being whooped by that gang of hoods thatworked for the king Pin and then asking himself what was wrong with himself? That sucked big time!

Spiderman is always being beating up now, he's becoming a Big Pussy!
Man, they are diffinately losing fans and buying power! I aint going to buy stuff showing my favorite hero being beating to a pulp even if he wins in the end . How many times does he beg for mercy now! It's rotten
writing and true fans aint gonna buy that1

There's another thing with everyone finding out who he is because some asswhipe put that in the film that his identity becomes public! MAN, THAT SULKS! It will never change! I've gone off spidey and so many others!
Whats with this beggin for mercy for? It's not that that makes him human! Its the fact that he's a super hero with personal problems as a human being but when he's a superhero he forgets his problems like owiing a library book ! He still always kicks ass and is too fast to be touched but now some know it all is making him touchable and beatable because that to them makes him human!

THAT SULKS AND WILL LOSE MARVEL FANS AND BUYERS! So no wonder sales have gone down!

rougeredmage
welll to be honest i have to say neither of them as i think many of them have been piss poor.. i personaly lost interest in that green lantern rebirth thing.. and as allways there is too many titles around the xmen... even exiles has gone down hill since beak and that blue submariner turned up<<< blame it on them <<

the one comic i do enjoy reading and re-reading at the moment is the new series of excalbiur especialy the parts that centred around mangentos inner stuggle i just found it so well writer i feel drawn to it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.