Boba Fett vs Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandalorain-fan
in Star Wars -Boba Fett : Hunted by Elizabeth Hand Bboa gets in a fight with Durge and shots the roof of some room and it falls on Durge killing him or is supposed to kill him i dunno she might birng him back in her 6th book i dunno -BUT that was when Boba was a child he defeated Durge wahts if him a Durge got in a fight when Boba was an adult? comments?

Darth Jello
Durge is virtually immortal. Obi-wan blew him up but he comes back towards the end of the clone wars.

SnakeEyes
Durge would probably win, based on what i have read in the comics

Mandalorain-fan
well if he cant die Boba loses of course

Darth Jello
durge can be temporarily crippled and he can die if he were forced into a vacuum or dumped in molten rock, or vaporized or atomized.

WarSpawn
Boba Fett would be able to do that as an adult, considering he's the galaxy's deadliest bounty hunter...

so my vote goes to Fett

Master Kadub
Fett gets my vote against Durge......

§pearhead
Wait...if boba defeats (I avoid the word kill) durge as a child...what makes you think he'd do worse as an adult no expression

Mandalorain-fan
i dont think he'd do worse i just wanted all ur oppions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.