Friends & Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
List 'em here

So who are your friends and foes on KMC forum ?

Who drives you up the wall and who speaks most sense ?

Friends :
moonwalker741
Obi1-adobe
queeq
Jedi Priestess
Boris
PVS
Brosnan
Scramba2000

Foes:
mrkphllps

Indifferent:
yerssot
jedijunky1138
gangularis
pragar

for now thats it ; peace ot chamone

Jedi Priestess
honored to be on your list buddy but I have a feeling you going to get shut down. lol

Anth
Friends:
Kohlida

Foes:
None

m!$hA
how can anyone hate yerss? confused

Silver Stardust
I don't know...confused

I've got a looot of friends on here...and I don't think I have any enemies....

Anth
I don't know that many people on here. They must fine me all loonies and quarters.

Storm
Easy, by getting to know him irl.

PVS
simple for me

friends:
everyone...well almost

foes:
the occasional troll who pisses me off
most of my foes have been banned for being
obnoxious freaks...so there you go

Linkalicious
i like everyone, but that doesn't mean i don't like to push their buttons or piss them off. big grin

BackFire
I like a few, I dislike more, I won't mention names, seeing as they probably know who they are.

finti
yeah, kind of to nice of a chap to be a belgian wink

Delicious1
Friends:
Linkalicious
Samurai Guy
shellie
Blind-Enemy
Syren
Tom_Malfoy
Xam

Foes:
Shhh...it's a secret

Mr Zero
Friends:
Nobody

Foes:
Nobody

That was easy - ask me another!

Linkalicious
you had to meet him in real life to hate him?

God, i must have skipped a step. embarrasment

j/k yersy

WindDancer
Now, I have a huge problem with the title of this thread. Foes? What do you mean by that? If you're basing that on a matter of opinion that's not right. I visit KMC to read and meet other people's points of views and opinion. Whether I agree with them or not.....why would I consider them my foes? Just because I don't agree with them I should make them my foes? Give me a break. I'm not going to dignify this thread by posting the list of people I like......because I like everyone alike! Newbies or veterans. Is the same to me.

Besides you posting a list of people you don't like is a clear invitation for them coming here and giving you a piece of their mind! So please be more considerate when you post "foes" in a title. Because KMC isn't a board in which you make enemies. Keep your personal feuds to yourself!

Linkalicious
could you stop being an adult for like....ummmm....6 seconds and just have some damn fun!

That's it Wind....you're on my list!!! evil face

cauteriZed
not even me,your fellow snufkin appreciator?

Mr Zero
I have a very strict code as to what constitutes a friend - they have to appreciate snufkin for sure... but they also have to be willing to lend me money, clean up my sick and make themselves "available" to me at a moments notice.

I have few friends - of either gender. Odd eh?

cauteriZed
at least you have bagpuss and that weird sock thing to keep you company

Lord Soth
Friends: Everyone who hasn't pissed me off, but 3 especially:
Vampy
Milla
Silver

Foes: I've only had 2 one-time foes, I'm not even sure if they're still here
Freddy vs Jason
Mr Parker

mechmoggy
I love everyone like a sibling.

(Except Tex and BF, who are my biatches)

WarSpawn
i really dont know anyone on the site except Mr. Wiggles....

and he's half the time a friend and half the time an enemy..so... erm

yerssot seems really cool....

<Tidus> is someone i'm starting to hate....im 15, he's 19 or 20, and i can beat him in arguements....sad...

Anth
You guys should listen to Wind dude more often.

Jedi Priestess
No one said they hated Yerssie people, what he said was that he was Indifferent to him..........in other words he doesnt really know or pay much attention to him.
Altho I luvs him myself. wink

finti
why has he passed some lately

shaber
Is this stupid thread still up?

finti
no

Nazgulinthedark
i have lots of friends, i couldnt list them all because i know i would leave somebody out. but my friends know who they are.

my foes? hm...i dont guess i have too many of those...well that trashcan person, grr i didnt like them, and that sacrafise666, i didnt like them either, really all i can think of at the moment.

indifferent to?
mr.zero

lil bitchiness
laugh1eek!

GCG
feel free to interpratate the title of this forum as you wish my indifferent friend wink

Clovie
i don't consider anyone as enemy erm
i consider few ppl as friends. happy

trouble
friends:
misha
monkey nipples
glenn
chesea23
badboy2004

foes:
no one on here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.