Macaulay Culkin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
love hes so hot now

http://www.dama.cz/kultura/hvezdy/culkin_macaulays.jpg

and hes pretty talented even though he got himself into pot erm but hell making pagemaster would have turned anyone to drugs eek!

Mr Zero
you say "hes so hot" and then link to a pic ... Oh hell this is going in the seperated at birth thread...

BadKitty
he's already all over your thread zero...in my siggie!

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/4559/partymonster1picsig.jpg

Ronny
mr zero -blink

BackFire
He looks like a drug addicted woman.

Ronny
eek! i saw party monster today love

BadKitty
I love that movie!! love

Ronny
yeah love and he was so good in saved!

BadKitty
I never seen it...I should check it out

Ronny
yeah, he plays a handicapped guy in it

that would suck spending most of the filming on a wheelchair

Paola
laughing I lost track of him since that Michael Jackson video.... but good to know he has new movies since Home Alone... blink

Ronny
woah micheal jackson video

im lost embarrasment

BadKitty
paola ,watch party monster .it will totally change your mind about him and seth green!

Mr Zero
Black or White. Yo!

Ronny
blink

Paola
I will! eek!

I couldn't have guessed that was him on your av till you mentioned it embarrasment he looks so great! laughing out loud

BadKitty
I love him after watching this...the guy in my sig in the plaid is seth green..and he was the freak of the movie...it's crazy! I hope you like it big grin

Paola
I definetly have to check it out yes

Ronny: your av makes me dizzy wacko big grin

Ronny
sorry laughing out loud

Anth
He's a stoner.

Turbo-Cajun
That kid loves drugs....

Anth
Of course he loves drugs, look at him... Culken want some crack?

Turbo-Cajun
Of course he does... poor crackhead

Anth
Yeah, I thought so. He also wants to do some Mary Jane.

Turbo-Cajun
who doesnt though?

Paola
great point laughing out loud

Anth
I wouldn't mind doing Mary Jane... she's hot stuff...

BloomBabyGirl
hey i know first hand weed is addicive but now they have a salvia which has teh sam eeffect but is legal so im all good. culkin was goo in home alone and took the classic child star route and has the looks to prove it

Ronny
i have a thing for stoners blushing i need help, lots and lots of help

they arrested him for a mere 17 grams WTF you cant smoke 17 GRAMS

stupid pigs disgust

Placebo_fan
who'd have thought. I nice little boy with cute blond curtains (check the hair out, never changes) on home alone 1 & 2 to a bloody crack smoking drag queen in party monster. And still his hair never changed!

ladygrim
erm .... he's still adorable

ClaraG
he's in jail, he got caught with drugs

ladygrim
hes still cute where eva he is

Anth
They can charge him with drug trafficking.

BloomBabyGirl
o beleive me you CAN smoke seventeen grams if your with the rght people

Turbo-Cajun
What did they catch him with 17 grams of? If its pot that is no problem at all smoking 17 grams. Thats less than 5 bags... I've done that in an afternoon before.

Turbo-Cajun
Depends what state you are in... in Texas you go to prison regardless of the amount you are carrying. In Minnesota you can have up to two ounces on you, and if they aren't bagged individually, you dont have extra bags lying aroumd, and you dont have a digital scale its only like a petty misdemenor poccession

Ronny
not anymore confused

Turbo-Cajun
he'll be back soon, dont worry....

Ronny
no expression thats mean

even he has hope happy

Turbo-Cajun
I'm telling you from my experience with drug and drug addicts... potheads love pot. A lot. When he left jail he probably celebrated by smoking a joint. If he is dumb enough to get caught once, he'll get caught again. Yeah there is hope for him, but its based on irrationality and foolishness. He is probably high right now.

cauteriZed
im with you on that

Ronny
rightious

but its not a chosen attractionerm

Turbo-Cajun
I'm in love with mary jane.

Ronny
mary jane from spiderman?

Turbo-Cajun
No.

Ronny
whos mary jane?

Turbo-Cajun
Did you ever watch the movie Half Baked?

Ronny
nope

Mr Zero
mary jane is slang for marijuana

Ronny
ahhh thanks

Mr Zero
it is my honor to please.

Ronny
happy

Kaleanae
Maria Juana messed

I remember Culkin in those Home Alone movies, I have seen 1 and 2 messed
Now, that kid has changed a lot... but he still looks like an albino erm

Ronny
he doesnt look albino laughing

PBloom
=( Macauley drifted out of the scene by the time he turned 15. I dunno what happened to him and why he didn't pursue new goals. Well, if you consider marrying a 15 yr-old when you're 17 a goal, please ... slay me. And then he got all into these WEIRD-ASS films. Somehow, Johnny Depp pulled off Edward Scissorhands *scratches head* ... but Macauley, in platforms ...

I LOVE the Home Alone movies ... but that was it for him ... only a child star. =\

gshkris7272
Macaulay Culkin is pretty hot now i think. Home Alone movies are so awesome, i love them. Hes a brilliant actor.smile

Ronny
ewewewew i didnt make this thread ewwww

KENobi™
*points and laughs at Ronny*

Britrogue
I liked Mac as a child actor, but I have to say that IMO Elijah Wood is better............

Ronny
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*points and laughs at Ronny* Shut up Ken disgust

Piggle Humsy
I heard he was dating Mila Kunis (Jackie from 'That 70's Show')
is this true? confused

http://www.nationmaster.com/wikimir/images/upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Mila_Kunis.jpg/180px-Mila_Kunis.jpg

just wondered. smile

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Ronny
love hes so hot now

http://www.dama.cz/kultura/hvezdy/culkin_macaulays.jpg

and hes pretty talented even though he got himself into pot erm but hell making pagemaster would have turned anyone to drugs eek!

Dude looks likes he's strung out on heroin

gshkris7272
maybe he is confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.