Bonnie Wright/Ginny Weasley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I was looking for the official thread for Bonnie Wright, but I only found Alan Rickman's and the trio's. So forgive me if there is already one. But if there isn't, then let me introduce you this thread. It's all about Bonnie Wright, the cute girl who plays Ginny Weasley! Let's talk! =)

angelsflame265
she's so cute! i wish they would give her bigger parts in the movies

row476
Me 2!! I really can't wait until the fifth movie and she really gets some action!!!

angelsflame265
ooo yes!!! ginny kicking some butt!!!! but is she still going to be played by bonnie (which is a great name btw)

Imaginary
Yay! Some more Ginny/Bonnie lovers! I hope she is... I can't wait to see her stand up to Harry like that :P

you-know-who
lol me neither thats gunna be tha bomb! BONNIE WRIGHT thats an awesome name. shes so cute.. when i read the 2nd book for the first time i diddnt feel bad for her that much, about the whole thing whith voldie but when i watched her play ginny i had a better appreciation for her character. Now ginny is one of my fav characters in HP.

Imaginary
Ginny is my absolutely favourite character in the whole book series with Draco coming second

CoolWizard
Bonnie is cool! I also think she should have bigger scenes in the movies! She was fantastic in Chamber of Secrets. Does anyone know if she is in Goblet of Fire? (the movie, that is!)
Great thread!

Aerials
does any1 kno where or how to get bonnie's email?

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Aerials
does any1 kno where or how to get bonnie's email? Bad. You not suppose to ask that on this thread, read rules. And Bonnie is great, she portrays my favorite character perfectly and exactly how I pictured her to be.Originally posted by CoolWizard
Bonnie is cool! I also think she should have bigger scenes in the movies! She was fantastic in Chamber of Secrets. Does anyone know if she is in Goblet of Fire? (the movie, that is!)
Great thread! She should have bigger parts for her now that after the sixth book came out, they will hopefully see how much more important she is and put her in more scenes. The fifth movie will rule because we get to see her fight in it. ^.^

Aerials
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Bad. You not suppose to ask that on this thread, read rules. And Bonnie is great, she portrays my favorite character perfectly and exactly how I pictured her to be. She should have bigger parts for her now that after the sixth book came out, they will hopefully see how much more important she is and put her in more scenes. The fifth movie will rule because we get to see her fight in it. ^.^

NightCrawler341
Don't be. You know now.

Aerials
smile

O0oKk
Did anybody else notice how in the books, Percy, Ginny, Fred, and George, all have bigger parts than what it seems in the movies?

NightCrawler341
Yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.