GL : Rebirth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Does anybody have any more information the return of Hal?
All I know so far is that he will return to being Green Lantern and stop being the spectre. Hal's old ring is the same one that was given to kyle, and which kyle still has, so I dont know whether he will get a new one or if he will get his old ring back from kyle. If he gets kyle's ring then he won't have the yellow weakness any more. Also, will he replace John stewart as the GL on the JLA and as the official GL of sector 2814?
And what about Kyle? I know that he is meant to be on the cover of Rebirth #3, so they are not getting rid of him yet, but will he stay as a member of the GL corps ar not?

[LP]
The first issue of Reibirth is out now, and I think maybe even the second one, but I'm away from homee at school and can't get it yet, which disturbs me. But in regards to what is happening, if you read the first one, which I'm sure you did, remember when thay showed Green Arrow and that giuy attacking him to get the Green LAntern ring that he was given by Hal and retrived it in the Green Arrow 'Archer's Quest' story-line. I think that is what Hal is going to use, and Kyle will keep his ring. I think Hal is going to rebuild the corps and go out into space, and leave John in the JLA, cause lets face it, John likes being back in the mix, and he sure didn't give up his spot in the group after Kyle came back from battling the Black Circle in 'Homecoming?'. No, I think John will stay in the JLA, and Kyle will either take a bereak, or go out and help Hal. That's just my guess. I could be way off base though.

eleveninches
Second issue is out now. I've read it, but by the time I got my money to the store, it had sold out. But they have new orderws in this week, so ill get a copy on monday.

What i've been wondering is who the spectre will take over once hal returns.
The solicitation of issue #5 referrs to "the final fate of kyle rayner" , so it could be him.

I cant see hal being accepted back into the JLA with batman around (but if the JLA turn against him in identity crisis, he might not be a member for much longer either.

SpyCspider
a little behind on the knowledge......what's the personal beef between Hal and Bats? Besides the whole "destroy all the Guardians, Coasty City, etc.....what has he done to make BAts dislike him?

Bardock42
actually it is just the whole "destroy the guardians, coast city etc" thingy

SnakeEyes
since i kinda like marvel more, i am having a tough time understanding whats going on, since i don't really know all of the backstories and previous arcs...

The Scribe
I am glad to see Hal making a come back.
I hope they bring the corps and some of the old faviorites back.
Guy needs to come back,as well. I'd like to see the new corps members comeback, from the one shot (two parter)

eleveninches
big grinbig grinbig grin

Sinestro is back!!!!

SnakeEyes
I understand it a lot more now, and I really like it. I have read all the issues that are out so far and cannot wait till the next one comes out!

eleveninches
Is bruce going to kick hal's butt?
As long as he is against hal, the JLA will all support batman.

SnakeEyes
I would like to see old Batsy do something cool

eleveninches
He's kind of posessed by parallax now

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Gregory
So is it Hal who's going berserk in the Day of Vengeance miniseries and slaughtering all of the magic-users? Or is there a new Spectre now?

eleveninches
It's not hal, but spectre was banned from interfering in mortal affairs without being tied to a human host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.