C3p0 And Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Lee
Hi Gang,
This is pretty weird but if any of you have played the Game Halo
you will notice the the zoom scope (sound when zooming) on the sniper rifle and pistol sounds a heck of a lot like c3po motor sounds.
I wonder if this was intentional down at Bungie studios
Peace
Dr.Lee

HE'S NO GGOD TO ME DEAD!

yerssot
3PO sounds are made from motors, could be coincidence

Dr.Lee
YEAH I KNOW Have you played the game before? it rocks and you will find the sound the sound very simmilar
DR.Lee

PVS
anyone ever notice all the star wars sound bits in the old GI-Joe cartoon?
since we're on the topic big grin

Dr.Lee
No i have not but that is cool you noticed. i have nver really seen gi joe cartoon

mephistodesigns
There are tons of sounds from star wars in cartoons!! it's hilarious. The ones I notice the most are Luke's landspeeder and Han's blaster.

cylob49
Anyone ever noticed how the JOKER in the batman animated series sounds like LUKE if hed been dropped by a dude in a bat outfit into a chemical vat and managed to crawl out and WENT COMPLETLY INSANE?????!!!

PVS
he IS luke dude.
you didnt know that?

joker=mark hammil

cylob49
Yeah i did......UK sarcasm at its worst
Hey!...anyone thinks the dude who shaves off his beard in THE FUGITIVE looks like Han Solo when clean shaven?????????

cylob49
Anyone got any pics of themselves with SW folk like the pic of moi below and MR P?

Going seeing Kenny Baker at a QandA next Tue at my fave sci fi theme bar FAB CAFE

http://www.fabcafe.co.uk/manchester.htm

Off topic but SW related

mephistodesigns
i think I got a pic of me doing the thumbs up from like, 1987 if that's what you mean. thumb up

Dan McCool
Yeah Dr Lee i didnt notice that before but it really does sound like c3po but i think its just a coincidence
Halo rocks and clone wars is sweet too yet i still have yet to get x box live

cylob49
Really?......... well if i do get a pic with "lil" Kenny Baker ill make sure ill be "flipping the bird" on that one.....just for you .

cylob49
oh ....and this is serious the number78 bus which passes my house on a sunday sounds exactly like a TIE FIGHTER...FACT!

OB1-adobe
in the orignal transformers cartoon, you saw lazerswords now and then. One episode in particular about a robot ninja, it used a laser sword and guess what? It looked and sounded just like a lightsaber. Exactly. I don't whether to be like: Hey cool influence, or: Total rip off man.

cylob49
i was watching Ullysees(an old cartoon from the 80s ) the other night...there was nothing else on...HONEST...... and the main character had a lightsabre rip off sword too.

On the subject of SW rip offs ......on holiday in Spain i noticed an action figure astride a police motorbike...it was DARTH VADER!...not a hasbro figure plonked onto a bike ..this was the actual product and there were s**t loads of the things.

mephistodesigns
cool! thanks man! big grin

cylob49
Ok i will......thats if Kenny Baker is cool with that...these SW actors can be a bit moody.
Prowse,Ray Park,Bulloch,Daniels....the dude who played Nute Gunray all cool
but Peter Mayhew......what a c**t!

NoMeN
LOL gotta love this kind of threads! so funny! big grin

mephistodesigns
i've been at work for the last ten hours, I can't believe it's still open to be quite honest.

cylob49
Anyone got a link to bootleg toysites so i can check out DARTH VADER ON A MOTORBIKE just to prove im not suffering for that lsd back in 89'

In terms of Crapness it was along the lines of this Chewie figure
http://www.toysrgus.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48028

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.