New here . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MG-Tyson
Ladies and Gentlemen,

this is my very first post on this forum. Now I would like to introduce myself and say "Hello". How are you doing?

My intention is to participate in interesting discussions, and I am looking forward to it.

Because of the fact that I am a German man, I will probably make some mistakes in my writing in English/American - sorry for that.

If there is anything you would like to ask me or let me know, please do not hesitate.

Thank you!

Anna85
HELLO!
Welcome to KMC!

Royal Knight
Welcome and have fun

MG-Tyson
Thank you!!

Anth
Hey, welcome to KMC!

Ps. Germans are cool.

MG-Tyson
Thanks, this was very kind!
What special qualities do Germans have? wink

§pearhead
hey big grin

.::Levi@than::.
Welcome to KMC, hope you like it here.

Germans are cool.. they have nutella eek! happy

MG-Tyson
Hi!
Yes, I like it here - there are some interesting discussions going on, although I have not participated in too many yet.

Nutella . . . is there anybody who does not love it? wink

yerssot
gutentag;

Ich bin ein damon, die Ausgeburt des Boesen sad

Anth
Chocolate. Good beer. Have cool accents when they speak in English. Thats about it. Oh and the German young women are good looking.

MG-Tyson
Thanks for the explanation smile

German chocolate is really good - have you ever tried one from Switzerland!? - wow!

Beer . . . I don't know, have never drunk alcohol.

Accents . . . can be nice of course! What I really like is listening to Americans speaking - sounds like singing sometimes, lots of rhythm in it.

Young German women . . . well, I study teaching profession (Catholic theology, English and American philology), about 70%-80% are females there at university.

Anna85
LOL!

m!$hA
ennglish droolio
welcome smile

MG-Tyson
Thank you very much!

m!$hA
no problem hug
i hope you having a fun time on kmc eek!

shellspeare
hi there and welcome to kmc xx

D-Double
Hey Hey, Tyson. Welcome

Gil'sSweetheart
Have a nice time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.