Return of the Living Dead 2 ...on DVD tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
make sure to pick this one up. I know alot of us have been waiting on it for a while (C-dic I remember for sure...probably Backfire, zombieman and others).......finally out.

BlackC@t
The second one is alright, but I like 'The Return of the Living Dead' better. erm

Evil Dead
well yeah.......the first usually is better.

BlackC@t
The DVD for the cover of the second movies looks really awsome and scary. Just the movie isn't as good as the first or third. I heard Nancy Cartright (voice of Bart Simpson) was in it. Even though I've seen it I can't remember, is it true? did she play the kid's sister?

Evil Dead
I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't recall a "kid's sister" in ROTLD2.........but it's been a while

In Twilight Zone: The Movie she played the "sister" Ethel of the little boy who could change things......

zombieman
Thanks Evil Dead! I'm expecting my copy to arrive by post tomorrow, have you got hold of it yet? If so are there any decent extra features?

Evil Dead
I have not seen it an one store around here. I'm beginning to wonder if it was pushed back or something.

zombieman
I ordered it on Amazon 2 days ago but ive just read its not released til the 18th october, got a week or so to wait.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I was at the new Best Buy hereby my new place in Coon Rapids, and no dice...what the ****..

botankus
Is that the name of your city or the nickname you gave it?? laughing out loud

<<Solo>>
The second one was sweet but the third was.....well not as good, I'll be sure to pick this up.Hell, I'll go pick it up right now.

Cinemaddiction
That's it's official designation. The area is literally devoid of African Americans, but rich with women with bad hair and men that look like actual nordic vikings, sans battle axe and pelt vests.

Anyone else find this near them? I know the colorized 2 disc NOTLD is out, though.

BlackC@t
It can't of been pushed back, I saw it on sale at K-Mart earlier this afternoon, that's odd confused

I was gonna buy it but........nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.