Mind Reader-This Bloody Freaks me out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/mindreader.htm

Ok go to this site and it will actully guess the symbol you are thinking.

I see myself have a smart person but i have no idea how they do this.

Does anyone know

eggmayo
i hate those things... i tried hovering the mouse over one card while thinking another and it still got it right

Mr Zero
It's simple multiplication and a little trickery.

DarkPheonix
it didnt work for mesad they never do.

ash007
lol i know but how are thery doing it

DarkPheonix
stupidity?

Mr Zero
In an effort to encourage you folks to USE your brains, instead of the answer - here is a tip.

If you add the digits together from double digit number & then subtract the total from your original number your answer will always be a multiple of nine.

So if you know your 9x table you should be able to work out what they are up to.

DarkPheonix
now I get it... I forgot to subtractlaughing out loud stupid me.

Delicious1
i hate those things, they scare the crap out of me

lil bitchiness
It doesnt always work.

Mr Zero
It has to work every time, it cant not work. Its not SMART *enough to not work.

edit* wrong implication - I think its bloody clever - its just not doing any "thinking" its a static system with ONE change in it, so it has nothing to break.

Mr Zero
I dont want to spoil the puzzle here - Ill Pm you what i mean.

lil bitchiness
edit - i tried to fix the post, but i messed up.

Anyway, PM me, cos I missuderstood.

ladygrim
i did the calaulation ronga looked at the rong sybl ..heehee

Darth Jello
i fooled it 10 times

ladygrim
me too i kept cliking it ...haahaa

Tired Hiker
I totally figured it out, but it did freak me out at first. For instance, the number 72 will always show the symol that will be shown. Zero is right, the 9 thing is the gimmick!

EmSixTeEn
ha, this is easy, i remember there was another one with micheal jackson, THAT was scary, its exactly like tired hiker said

Lianslo
The symbol and number correlation is different every time. Every answer you could possibly get is a multiple of 9...you will never get an answer that is not 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 56, 63, 72, or 81...and if you look, the symbol is the same for all of those numbers. smart

sickley in lurv
OMG!! it does work and soo does ur answer, Mr Zero!!! gotta give my freinds a run for their money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.