The 3 Stooges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Have you guys seen the Conan O'Brian with QT on it for Kill Bill? The 3 Stooges clip (QT style) was friggin funny as hell. They would bonk one guy on the head with a board or hammer and blood would spray everywhere. Then they would call each other mother ****ers but it was bleeped of course. I also like the eye poke where there finger actually went into their eyes and ripped them out of their sockets. LMAO. laughing

badkittykitty
holy crap! 2 of my favorite things together..awh why did i miss it..it sounds awesome! laughing out loud

amlap
yeah that was def one ofthe greatest moments of tv...

dragonpisces272
I havent seen it...what channel did you see it at? It seems so like QT laughing

Myth
Late Night with Conan O'Brian is on NBC. Reruns are often on Comedy Central as well.

dragonpisces272
damn I dunno where I can find that here...any pictures?

amlap
yeaht hat episode also had molly simms and Chuck Palahnuck(sp?) on it too. one of the greatest line ups of late ngiht!

dragonpisces272
only if I had comedy central or NBC sad

lukiebaggs
i personally prefer groucho in the marks brothers, i'm not one for slap stick! but hey on the subject of slap stick have any of you guys seen evil dead 3 army of darkness theres lodes of slap stick in that sam raimi is a huge fan of that kinda comedy

dragonpisces272
i havent seen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.