The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Hi I'm new herre and I have been the biggest fan of the peppers for a long time and I was previously in a forum that was all about them and other things...I also like the leadsinger Anthony Kiedis eek!

Turbo-Cajun
The Chile Pepper are pimp shit. I saw them live in Minneapolis last year...awesome show.

Deathblow
Yeah word I love the Chilis, saw them a couple of months ago with James Brown. Cool thing is they get better with age.

Must be another RHCP this can be merged with...?

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah when I saw them they were with Queens of the Stone Age and the Mars Volta... It was a fun time.

ladygrim
i like RHCP but my sister is a bigger fan

CherryPie
I got an early birthday present I gave my freind 2 20's yesterday and she was going to buy me Anthony Kiedis' new book, well I seen her this morning and I felt like she didn't have, then she said it' comes out tommarow and then she said i have something for...then she unzips her backpack and plls out a plastic bag and a book and it was it and my words were "You *****" but she's my new bestfriend...

ladygrim
aaaahh cute smile

furryman
You didn't see The Godfather you ho smokin'

BOPRecruit 16
OMG! eek! I love the RCHP rock Esp. their Californication album with songs such as Californication and Scar Tissue! Those are the best, also Fortune Faded on their greatest hits album that I have with the addition of music videos. Such a shame that it has this song but not the music video of Fortune Faded. (By the way, I also used the title of that song to title a crime fic of mine! happy )

Silver Stardust
RHCP are way cool yes I've liked them for yeeaarrss......my brother loves them.

BOPRecruit 16
i wonder if they have a new album in the works...i really hope they do! eek!

Silver Stardust
Meh, I like their older stuff better...but still, I wouldn't say no to a new RHCP album happy

BOPRecruit 16
i've seen pictures of their recent performances on their official site, so i'm not worried that they are on a long break or what.

KillTheLight
Scar tissue and Under the bridge are 2 of my fave songs but it's all good I like all there stuff new and old

CherryPie
Some people bother me when they say oh O like thier older stuff...I understand Blood Sugar Sex Magik...but thier new stuff, like Cn't Stop went off the charts, and Anthony still blows my mind...any body? Anybody? Shhh I told my friends I"m not into Anthony...Oh well shifty

KMC
Road Trippin' is a tune. i respect most of their work and have had a pretty impressive ride. By the Way wasnt worthy of all the attention it got IMO though.
As for Anthony...Damn!

Kate xx

BOPRecruit 16
i also liked "fortune faded". too bad that song didn't get enough attention.

love listening to rhcp songs, but when you read the lyrics, they don't seem to make all that much sense...messed lol

Darth Revan
They make sense to me... Because I think about the same things for some reason happy

"Californication" is my favorite RHCP song

badsymbiote
I thought I read somewhere that they were making another album, but I can't be certain. I bought and loved their first five albums, and a couple of E.P.s, but haven't bought anything since "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic". The album wasn't very popular, and it was really the kind that grew on you the more you listened to it.
As for my favorite songs, I'd have to say "Knock Me Down" (Mother's Milk), "Grandpappy Du Plenty", "Get Up and Jump", and "Police Helicopter" (self-titled debut, RHCP), "Power of Equality" and "Breaking the Girl" (Blood, Sugar...), and "Behind the Sun" from "the Uplift Mofo Party Plan". Of course, there are really too many good ones to list, though, and next to the Beastie Boys, these guys have held the longest-running rockin' tenures in my personal book.

BOPRecruit 16
they do, some of them. but when you read some, makes me wonder...dude, what were they on that day? eek! laughing

Korri
The Chilis are an excellent band. They have changed alot in their career and have provided us with some amazing songs.

And i have heard from 2 friends that they are amazing live. I hope to see them when they return to scotand smile

eezy45
They ARE Amazing live rock

duddys Chilis totally rock

Korri
omfg eek!

fuct_up_kid
the chili peppers are awesome

BOPRecruit 16
this band is definitely one that i would like to see a concert of! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.