Dodgy Yoda??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Like everyone, i've seen the new clone war trailer. And to say the least, i was very impressed. Theres no doubt in my mind that AOTC will blow The Fellowship Of The Rings and that Harry Potter Bulls*+t out of the water. Only one gripe though: Did anyone else find Yoda to look a bit dodgy? Maybe a bit to much CGI. In TPM he looked great, but now..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks not.

yerssot
hehe, I love this thread already big grin
Bash at Yoda smile

He-Man
I think we've talked and read about this enough. What ever, you can bash him, but I think he looks pretty nice. smile

finti
yeah go take a look in the mirror

Volundro Ramm
Done that...and i look great.

He-Man
Yeah well Yoda looks great too...I mean I'd date him. If I was a girl ofcource! smile Aaaah!!! Cut the crap He-Man.

yerssot
So, finti likes the new Yoda huh?

ToMacco
Why make Yoda CGI?

In Episode III, all of the actors with be CGI, too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
not all of them To
and I know why they had to make him cgi for EpII

Ushgarak
Still looks fine to me

ToMacco
Looks fake to me.

mah
he's not completely fine , but it really doesn't matter THAT much to me.

yerssot
you can't change it, like you can't change the suns from setting

Volundro Ramm
Another thing is, he looks older in AOTC than he does in ROTJ.

ToMacco
I think George Lucas is on drugs.

LanceWindu
He looks way better than the whole hand puppet from ESB. That thing was too crappy. But he looks alright to me.

peluffo
hmmmm.... i'm getting tired to disscuss it... OK NEW YODA IS CRAP!!!!Is everybody happy now????

Is far better when the puppet moves his mouth as Piggy, and walk as bernie... When the puppet crosses his eyes watching NOTHING!!!!

If anyone doubts it, i'm being ironic! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

yerssot
You see! Even Pelu... ow ... ironic... I see *sob* sad

peluffo
Sorry yerss, I let you alone on this...

(the SAD part is that you are not alone at all on this!! sad sad )

yerssot
sorry, I'm not too keen on how he looks with this cgi

Raz
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Doesn't a puppet look fake to you?

yerssot
you mean Yoda never actually lifed? sad

master harmax
No he didn't !!

And no ... he doesn't look bad at all ...

In fact he looks pretty cool with cg :

King Jedi
It looks terrible. It's like a completly new character.

He-Man
Gotta agree with my master harmax.

Yes he looks different, but just like he should look. The puppet was dead and cgi is alive.

King Jedi
What does that mean? Yoda should look like he did in the OT because THAT'S what he was meant to look like. THAT is Yoda. Not this new CGI thing.

He-Man
But the puppet Yoda looks crappy so the cgi one looks much better I think.

King Jedi
But it doesn't look like Yoda. Neither did the TPM puppet. Watching these films in order is going to be so strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.