3 door down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I dont know, is it just me or does anyone else like this band. I think there the most original band out there today, staying true to rock and lyrics of life. Anyone else opinons?

Killer
uhhhh! can't stand em

ragesRemorse
im sorry

diegocala
good, yes, original...no

ragesRemorse
most oringinal than whats out there now, with all this heavy crap,. need to be one with music to understand it. there punk rock self loathing with a beautifull message if you can understand it. thats whats sad. people dont understand music today they like what they think is cool. jimmy eat world, a new found glory, and 3 doors down, i call them the most original thats out there now, because they stick to what there about and thats the music, they havent sold there souls to mty like everyone else.

BOPRecruit 16
i love all of the 3dd songs and they make great music videos and lyrics very useful for songfics. need to get their new cd "away from the sun".

ragesRemorse
its great. listen to the track going down in flames

BackFire349
thumb down

Typical.

ragesRemorse
well thats nice, typical what? there typical to their image of course. talented lyrics request poetry with musical talent which they poses. if you doubt read their lyrics. like led zeppelin poets in a band are struggling to find a plain of illumination. This is what i expierience with this band from there start to there journey to now. sorry if others cant.

BackFire349
typical sound is what i mean.

ragesRemorse
yea typical was used to describe the greats. Time always tells. As does the life and strength of a band. there here stay with a sound that will be remebered as great. for it is overlooked now. Sadley by blind music marketing by mainstream, and MTV

BackFire349
Their life is over, i never hear about them anymore.

When i say typical, i mean generic, i mean they have nothing special about their music, sounds like any other basic rock band.

They will not be rememberd, they are already being forgotten.

ragesRemorse
thats what was said about metallica and pantera LOL

BackFire349
Not really, they were always recognized as unique bands, because their sound was something new, 3 doors down is not. If i hear them on the radio i dont even know its them untill the DJ announces their name after the song is over.

ragesRemorse
you, but not the fans. and fans there are. If theres not then they wouldnt be 6 years going strong. there is a a distinct difference in there music. you have to pay attention to the lyrics and the way the music flows so perfectly.

ragesRemorse
many people say the same thing about metallica when they were apart of the metal thing, oh thats metallica or megadeth, its two different types of music. they are original in there own way.

BackFire349
Theirs fans for every band in existance, it doesnt make them good.

The fact remains that their are other bands that sound like them to people who arent fans. Good band are identifiable to everyone, even people who dont care for their music.

ragesRemorse
time will tell, they are very identifaible. not many people know the name stevie ray vaghn. kenny wayne sheppard , stevie is the inspiration of many bands today, because his talent is un deniable, but it sounds the same to many types of music. but he is becomming a more known name amongst everyone. along with kenny wayne sheppard. that band earned there spot with the strength of there fans and their talent. as will 3 doors down. do a simliar path to remebered greatness .

BackFire349
Those people are thought of as great because their sound for their time was unique, but since people were inspired by their music, they took a similar sound, which makes it hard to identify them. But their music was at least unique at the time it was made. 3 doors down is not. Many bands sounded like them before they existed.

DeNiro
This song is so ****ing awesome I luv it There are few songs that I like that are slow and mellow but this one is deffintly one of my favorites. But my all time favorite would be Nothing else matters by mettalica

Go buy 3 doors down cd u wont regret it

stinkfist462
sick .
i cant stand them
they jus arent my type...

ScottsLover
you should hear 'away from the sun' their new single. its cooool

loserib
ive seen them once good live band

PrefectRonnykin
i love that song it made me cry

DeNiro
yea i have heard away from the sun i got there one cd 3 door away from the sun and they got a new song that is cool too i think

total metalhead
im with stinkus on this one. they really aint my cup of coffee no

SK88728
i fu(king hate it, the music video is always on 304 and 308 for me, those are the main music video channels i watch, they are for MTV and VH1

PrefectRonnykin
you scare me sk8

DeNiro
at least u like Likin Park yes thumb up

PrefectRonnykin
yes we love him for that

and the fact hes hot

Lord Soth
I love this song, love the band, love everything about their music! This is their 3 single from Away from the Sun! I can't wait to get this CD!

dragonpisces272
I also like this song...although sometimes it gets stuck in my mind

drummer666
Who thinks they rock? wats your fave 3 doors down song?

Ronny
dont make me gag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.