Post in 24 hours thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
ok, im bored out of my friggen mind so the whole point of this is that i post in this thread 24 hours at a time , and im going to post again in exactly 24 hours..

good day....

§pearhead
suppose you're off by a minute?

Nazgulinthedark
then, i will have the kill you ninja

Mr Zero
love the way that sounds.

Nazgulinthedark
im sure you do

Sun Ce
right this thread only has 1 use, and its for that 1 user, whats the point in thsi thread basically?? huh, sure its OTF, but this thread is not doing anyone good, only 1 person's amusment erm, No offence moonwalker no expression

Nazgulinthedark
erm who knows, who cares anymore, the otf fought its battle against the random threads, and it lost sad

Sun Ce
well this OTF has no rules it said, and still ppl get banned in here shifty

Lianslo
you know...if ppl really dislike a thread they should just not post in it at all...cuz then it has a better chance of getting forgotten and pushed to the bottom where no one will ever see it or post in it again wink just a thought stick out tongue

Sun Ce
okay, damn i just posted in it!!! mad, ah well stick out tongue

Lianslo
lol, i guess it happens to the best of us wink But then again...i don't exactly hate this thread....so, if i post, it doesn't hurt my feelings stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
This is my favorite thread! big grin

Sun Ce
it shall never be anyones Fav thread!!! mad, this thread is a disgrace on the OTF wink

§pearhead
actually, the way the otf goes these days, the otf disgraces this topic

Silver Stardust
Umm...okay...what a weird (and pointless) thread...confused

Sun Ce
i agree 110 with u there wink

EmSixTeEn
well, hes late, HE MUST DIE!

Nazgulinthedark
i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.