Please Help!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Isato
I need to find some where to download episode 12 of hell sing, thats the only im missing, so if any one could please gimme alink to a site where i can download this episodes Id greatly appreciate it.

TrAnCeDuO
i think your S.O.L.

Reborn Again
suprnova.org

encryptedenigma
please don;t pirate anime.... Lots of anime companies are having a hard time funding new production because to many anime fans are pirating anime.. Please help suport the anime you love and buy as many originals as you can... I ask for my sake and the sake of anyone else here that is truly an anime fan to please not suport pirating anime..

thank you,, and please no flames on this issue

Reborn Again
Anime is like $50 a pop in most places for 30 minutes of cartoon. That's the real tragedy and some are so hard to find this is sometimes the best way to get it, by sharing. There are no laws in Canada about sharing files. According to a judge it's like photocopying a document for a school project and sharing it with your classmates. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.