Orlando Bloom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flamewielder
hey guys..i figure this will be closed right away so il say what i want now...i am personally happy that he is engaged....cuz now maybe that hes unavailable that will make him less attractive to other women and they will stop talking about him nonstop and go to someone else....so yeah

LoSt_
Well we have no knowledge that he ACTUALLY IS engaged, because I heard from many articles about...4 or 5 months ago, and it was all bullsh**...So nobody really knows anything.

flamewielder
it is official...i heard on the radio and they heard from england newspaper and they are always right

Nazgulinthedark
the ringwraiths arnt engaged happy

flamewielder
lol....its cuz their ugly and old and wear all black....which makes them look really annerexic cuz it makes them look thin

Smodden
Not yet! evil face
muhahah

Smodden
True.

Orlando Bloom's engagment is just another passing thing in life. There's still time. He isn't maried yet. If we could but think of a cunning plan to stop this tragedy from happening...I'm sure many think that he is their's and nobody elses...But dosn't a part of someone think that maybee he should be happy, happy with someone who HE wants to be happy with? like flamewielder said...good things can come, he may be less atractive to some...decreasing the total number of fanatics to a string of dedicated followers linguring, holding on for dear life as they see the day when all there hopes and dreams are ripped from there eyes and they see it...His hand in hers....in someone elses...Not your own. Some will move on, swearing to never love again, some will stay and watch him when he's sleeping when he's alone at a restraunt, fidgeting with his wedding ring, they'll watch and wait...staring, with hatred? with remorse...pity...dare I say...love? the word resonates off these walls as I say it aloud as YOU say it aloud...is it possible?...surly anything's possible he could very well see you, and catch you with the corner of his eye and captivate you with his charm, and allow you to fall right in, deep in, so stupidly, and yet so brave...you walk freely, thinking your doing it on your own, without any help your walking...and you think you've made up your own mind...you will Love again, you will hold on and walk on water...you didn't know did you, when you saw him, that he would do this to you? Turn his eyes away from you to another and mary. Do not be troubled, wipe your eyes, stand if you can, turn your back to the wind that used to comfort you, and wrap itself around you...but now only brings rain to soak your face with tears...Don't blame God...don't blame yourself...don't blame Orlando...You were not meant to be...no mater how you with things were diferent....in the end some were meant to take another road. a much beter one...that you can't even see yet...because you havn't trod it yet...The tears WILL fade away, and you WILL find a way...to happiness once again. And as for the wind the rain the tears the pain, I cannot promise you that you will never see them again...But I know that in a way, All storms pass and leave puddles of memories...not quite the way you rememberd them...but experiences none the less...Don't fret and love again...it's possible, and may be what the most broken hearts deserves.

lil bitchiness
Please use the Orlando Bloom thread in the Celebrities and Movie Stars forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.