Do you think Aunt May will find out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
In the movies I mean. In a way I want her too, it will be interesting to see her reaction.

Spiderman_RJ
she already knows . DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH
stop making these threads, theres already one for the movie.

mc pee pants
movie aunt may knows peter is spriderman?

Mane
not movie May.

BlackC@t
SpiderManRJ that's for the second movie roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm not talking about that.

Movie Aunt May doesn't know..........yet. I wonder if she'll find out in the third movie or something. How does she find out in the comic?

Prodigy
It's hinted towards her knowing in the movies, but it's not official.

Mr Zero
She totally knows in the 2nd movie - Its handled superbly and was one of the things that made the 2nd film shine.

fever red
Yes, go back, watch it another hundred times. She's a sly old lady; I quite like her. Would that I should become half so rocking.

BlackC@t
I like her too, she's very wise.

fever red
A lot of people have hated the movie MJ, but I felt both the movie MJ and Aunt May were very much less...oh, treacly, I suppose...

pr1983
zero is right, she knows already, the way she looks at him when she talks, and what kind of parent would she be if she didnt recognise his voice when he was talking to her. She knows, i believe she's just letting him wait till he thinks its right to let her know.

Spiderman_RJ

BlackC@t
pr1983- I love what you said. It would seem like her to wait until he thinks it's the right time.

RJ: I have no idea what you just said, but I'm a Spider-Man fan either way, simply because I'm in love with Spidey.

Reborn Again
The movie hints that Aunt May knows something, but nothing's for sure. In the comics she knew a short time before her untimely death.

Bluwe
Aunt May definately knows in the second movie, as just about 5/6 of all of these posts have stated. So lets just end this thread.
Oh, and Peter doesnt want her to know because he thinks everytime he leaves she'll be scared to death. In Ultimate Spider-Man it completely recks MJ's life for a while. Aunt May just wants to make sure Peter doesnt worry that she... is... worrying?
Ya maybe it couldve been put better, but you get my point, right?

Reborn Again
How does Aunt May definately know in the second movie? It's hinted, she doesn't come out and say, "I know you're Spider-Man", now does she? She reminds Peter of Uncle Ben's teaching, "With great power comes great responsibility" and to let MJ make up her own mind if she wants Peter and not let Peter make up her own mind for her. But, and I emphasis this point, Aunt May DOES NOT directly tell Peter she knows. It's hinted, nothing more. I've even read the novelization, and there is nothing that indicates Aunt May knows Peter's alter ego.

So stop forcing your arrogant statements down others throats, Bluwe. You're entitled to your opinion, but not to a lynching.

tomhopeparry
im just curious, and i guess this goes to RJ really. at what point in the comics do you think may suspects? i remember a comic which she was about to marry doc ock, and around the same time tried to shoot spiderman, that went on for ages actually, may always thought ock was a good guy and that spiderman was scum, now i ask you, do you think if she knew even back then would she would have done that? as a guess i think it was only around issue 200 of AMS that she starts to even trust spiderman, the one which mysterio makes it seem like may is dead and spiderman fights ben's murderer.

BlackC@t
Yeah, I'm very sure that Aunt May doesn't know in the movie. She might find out but she probably doesn't know.

Endenkton
No she doesnt!!!! Think before you type Happy Dance

BlackC@t
Yeah, Aunt May's not stupid enough to jump to the conclusion that her nephew is Spider-Man.

spidergrl
i think she'll find out one way or another in the 3rd movie

i like eggs
if u saw spider-man 2 u should know that she already knows

doctorstrongbad
Yeah doesn't she already know?

Spiderman_RJ
SHE DOES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
aff

Spiderman_RJ
and to edenken , u think before u reply

doctorstrongbad
Its always good to think before you reply.

BlackC@t
I don't think she knows.

I'm 100% sure she doesn't.

dami wilson
i thought he told her thats why he bacame spiderman cos of his guilt n then wait a sec, thats from a spiderman comic i read. Yeah she'll find out cos someone on the train will know her and tell her her nephew is the guy who saved them from dying!

Gen-117
She tells Peter before she dies, Peter takes her to the top of the Empire state building, and she then asks him whats it like to swing over the city

Mainstream
That's so sweet.

Gen-117
Thats was one moving comic story.

Mainstream
I almost cried...I a consider myself so manly....I think she should find out though...could make her character a bit more interesting..I think Aunt May in Spidey 2 had a larger role than she did in the orginal.

Gen-117
She did now that you mention it.
She should find out in the films, i'm not sure which one though,
considering Peter has revealed his idenity to most of the major characters.

Mainstream
I heard they were going to make as many as seven is that still true or are they stopping at 4.

doctorstrongbad
Nobody knows, I think they are going to see how well part 3 does.

BlackC@t
No offense but that's a stupid idea.

If they were going to make Aunt May find out they'd do it in a classy way.

carnificina
hi i'm come back babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

doctorstrongbad
Welcome back. Where did you go?

dami wilson
what are you guys on? Aunt May dying while spidey's swinging from the empire states building? Come off it! Gosh the old lady's gonna be a 115 before she goes by which time spidey would have retired and had loads of spider kids ans grand kids.
Heck, she already knows. Just keeping mum about it cus Dr Ock told her in a dream! What a laugh uh? well everybody else knows! What a crappy ending! I bet she finds out by watching the ad on Time Square!

Spiderman's identity found.............it's his photographer! Soon retired from the daily Bugle as the editor had a heart attack upon finding out and is intensive care. He's family want Peter Parker charged for fraud and deception.

Yeah I think that's the way it goes in the next film. Everybody knows by now who he is. As if some cash strapped guy on the train wont think about it when he's bills start arriving and the collection men keep knocking on the door.
'I know who spiderman is! Giveme $5000 and I'll lead you to him~!'

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dami wilson
what are you guys on? Aunt May dying while spidey's swinging from the empire states building? Come off it! Gosh the old lady's gonna be a 115 before she goes by which time spidey would have retired and had loads of spider kids ans grand kids.
Heck, she already knows. Just keeping mum about it cus Dr Ock told her in a dream! What a laugh uh? well everybody else knows! What a crappy ending! I bet she finds out by watching the ad on Time Square!

Spiderman's identity found.............it's his photographer! Soon retired from the daily Bugle as the editor had a heart attack upon finding out and is intensive care. He's family want Peter Parker charged for fraud and deception.

Yeah I think that's the way it goes in the next film. Everybody knows by now who he is. As if some cash strapped guy on the train wont think about it when he's bills start arriving and the collection men keep knocking on the door.
'I know who spiderman is! Giveme $5000 and I'll lead you to him~!'

Well I have to give him credit, at least he is passionate about this forum.

dami wilson
ha ha ha, you should do the job I'm doing right right now! Could bore you to death but not me! Sheesh, it's data inputing and its on asbestos and stuff like that with words like Chocodelite and Crocodelite! See what I mean? Word! I did architecture and a MBA too!

doctorstrongbad
That sounds very boring, but I guess most jobs are boring. Thats why they pay you.

dami wilson
HA HA HA, Ask Homer Simpson. Anyway, the old lady knows and is gonna ask him to give her grand kids to spin webs with!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dami wilson
HA HA HA, Ask Homer Simpson. Anyway, the old lady knows and is gonna ask him to give her grand kids to spin webs with!

Doesn't Homer Simpson sleep at his desk all day?

dami wilson
YEAH, BUT THEN HE GETS PAID!

doctorstrongbad
Well yeah he does get paid, so does that mean you sleep at your desk all day long?

dami wilson
nope. I wont comment on one or too things. My ex collegue did and the manager walked into our office. I had to hold myself from busting out laughing. The boss ignored her and asked me what he wanted and left. He's a really cool guy. After that , I woke her up and she screamed at me for not waking her.
I told her it would have been funny doing that right in front of him since he could have done it himself. He never mentioned it to her.

Now , that's a super cool dude! He's Irish!

BlackC@t
Quit spamming!

It's really annoying!

doctorstrongbad
Okay people lets get back to the topic. Aunt May knows that Peter is Spiderman but does she know who the green goblin is? I wonder if she will date Doc Ock like she did in the comics?

Spiderman_RJ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH
DOCTOR OCTOPUS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH
DOCTOR OCTOPUS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!

Okay first calm down. Second what are you talking about? I think he is alive in the comics. Okay wear and how did he die?

Mainstream
it's a chance Ock could come back..he did in the comics..though I don't want Spidey to fight him again anytime soon.

fatcat22
yeah, that wont be cool. Letr spidey fight some other dude like the rhino or Hulk? he hehe

Mainstream
Rhino is my favorite dumb strong guy villian.

dami wilson
Are we talking about the films or the comic? Dr Ock was brillant and dangerous so he will defiantely come back. How could spiderman improve in the films? Will they give him extra powers since he's a bit diff to the comic version.

I think spidey will become more funnier in the next film.

BlackC@t
They're not going to bring back any dead villains, that's old and stupid. The filmakers know that.

I'm 100% sure Aunt May doesn't know.

I think she was telling Peter all that stuff so he could tell Spider-Man.

dami wilson
OK, OK MAN! gOSH, Ock was such a cool dude! Anyway, I hope the goblin doesn't come back! Electro would make the next film more funny as he could fry many people's butts and clothes and spidey would crack jokes about his stupidity!

Spidey annoys his foes who often have a huge advantage over him by being funny. An angry man often makes mistakes and that has been one of spidey's tricks and weapons! Just ask any boxer who fights. Once you become angry, you lose focus of your game plan and start acting on impluse!

Mohammed Ali did that to his opponents many times by making fun of them in the ring and making them angry! It was so they'd lose focus of their game plan and rush him in anger. It'd make them open to flaws and counter punches!

This makes me wonder why Wolverine can become a better fighter when he freaks out n goes berserk! You dont fight better just cus you're annoyed! It gives you a huge rush of adenalin but that's just for a few minutes then you're drained!

radioboy121
He was in costume when she was sort of interrogating his "lateness" in Spiderman and Wolverine mini series, so she knew in that. However, I'm not sure if that should be considered normal continuum as both characters did not know each other by normal name and... Wolverine used his claws as a steak knife when he was having dinner with the Parker family without at least cleaning it first or any unusual reaction from Aunt May. Talk about unsanitary.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by radioboy121
He was in costume when she was sort of interrogating his "lateness" in Spiderman and Wolverine mini series, so she knew in that. However, I'm not sure if that should be considered normal continuum as both characters did not know each other by normal name and... Wolverine used his claws as a steak knife when he was having dinner with the Parker family without at least cleaning it first or any unusual reaction from Aunt May. Talk about unsanitary.

Yeah he is always using his claws for weird stuff, I guess his healing factor keeps him safe from germs. Back to the topic. Yes she knows. She knows in the comics and in the movies. Can't wait to see the graphics on the Sandman. wink

Tactics
She acts like she knows...

BlackC@t
She doesn't know he's Spider-Man.

How would she know?
Sure he would have changed a little when he became Spider-Man and then gave it up. But she wouldn't jump to the conclusion that fast unless she had solid proof.

Ock
Aunt May knows NOTHING.

If she knew she wouldn't have thought Spider-Man was a bad guy originally.

And at what point in between her rescue from Ock and that little hero speech she made could she of found out Peter was Spider-Man seeing as he had quit being Spidey???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.