Hello! Does anyone here speak German?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Das Lieben Kurt
Gutten Tag! Happy Dance I'm trying to learn German! As you can see from my user name, I'm still making mistakes even with the words I understand a bit! Is there anybody here who would like to help me learn by writing back and fourth with me in German, and telling me my mistakes? I'd love to learn, and I'm a very dedicated student. I'm 15 and I'm in college. I'm taking ASL (American Sign Language), and am one of the top students in my class! I would be very grateful for any information you could give me! smile

Anth
Ah... I can't speak it fluently so I probably can't help you. Though anyways, welcome to the forums. Great to have you here. I am sure Captain Rex will help you. He's from Germany.

MG-Tyson
Hello, how are you doing?

Maybe I could help you - I am from Germany!

trouble
i only know 3 words and i dont think you would want me sayin them to you laughing out loud iche libra dich = i love you laughing out loud

Anth
Tyson dude can help ya.

yerssot
NEIN! RAUS! mad

* ich liebe dich

shellspeare
hi there, don't know any german but good luck with it xx

Rachel Riddle
you can write to me if you want to! big grin happy

I'm from germany! wink

Storm
Bienvenue, mes amies!
A thread to talk in any language you want except English (if no other choice, English, but as less as possible). So far, it' s a jumble of Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, ...

Silver Stardust
No he's not, he only wishes he was stick out tongue he's always after me to translate for him...

Hi! I speak some German, I've taken it all through high school, so I HOPE that I'd be able to speak it by now...

naybean
I used to learn german! I stopped in June but I think I can still manage it althought the grammars a b*tch. anyways welcome to KMC!

deadly_force
ich kann es sprechen, aber ich kippe Art es

impatientinky
ich bin auch von deutschland und koennte dir helfen. schick mir einfach eine pm wenn du lust hast.
(hope that wasn't too much smile i'm from germany and you can pm me if you like )
and welcome smile

Anth
Silly person... Rex... :amused:

Darth Vicious
Nein

§pearhead
ah...das boot?

g'day big grin

Das Lieben Kurt
Hi everyone!! Thank you for responding!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance This is exciting! big grin Yeah, I'd love to talk to any of you! I really want to learn German. I'm going to try to add you to my contacts! eek!

Clovie
mich?
wulvy winkiss

pinsleepe
Eem, I don't speak german. Welcome, anyway!

Merry Lover
I speak fluent German, you can PM me if you feel like it... and welcome to KMC! big grin

Royal Knight
Welcome to KMC

Das Lieben Kurt
Thank you! Oh, don't leave KMC! sad

Captain REX
I though it was 'ich liebe du'?

Oh well, can't argue with a Belgium on the subject...

Captain REX
I don't speak any German, btw, I just rely on people that do! I know how to swear in German, however.

Schiess! Verruckt Schweinhund! Mutterbumsen! laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
Yeah, like me...stick out tongue

And it's "ich liebe dich" yes

§pearhead
isn't it schiesser? embarrasment i coulda sworn it was that

Silver Stardust
It's actually Scheisse...but all three work stick out tongue

m!$hA
Kooky
Mental
Crazy

welcome i guess erm

Captain REX

Das Lieben Kurt
Gutten Tag, everyone! What did I do, m!$hA? sad

Exabyte
Willkommen big grin

Falls dir das hilft, wir haben hier auch einen Thread auf Deutsch wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.