LBC: Is this a joke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Surgent
Well, I don't usually start threads, but I couldn't resist it this time (and I didn't want to co-opt someone else's thread, anyway). This is something that I just came across, and I have no idea of what I should be thinking.

This is the site of the Landover Baptist Church. Some content here may be (and should be) offensive to some, and it is recommended that people under the age of 18 do not go here.......And the hilarity/horror begins

^^^That's the main site, and here's the first article I found on it, which seems to be quite representative of the site's content. Enter at your own risk...lol

This "article" features an interesting take on Jar Jar Binks.... you'll just have to see for yourself I guess the kids REALLY like Jar Jar

Okay, so the point of me posting this is not just to show off something hilarious/sickening, but also to ask a crucial question... Is this real, or just an extremely elaborate joke?

It sure seems "legit," but part of me can't accept that the people operating this site weren't laughing their a$$es off while writing this crap. I just can't help but laugh hysterically when I visit each section of this site. It is just SO offensive and off-the-wall, that I can't conceive of a person seriously making this material.

So what do you think? Post your reactions, favorite quotes, and favorite pages. You might be offended (which is understandable), but I can't help but nearly die of laughter upon visiting this place.

My current belief, is that this is fake. Some of their links to other sites bear witness to this. It has to be fake. It has to be....... it's fake........ please tell me it's fake........

It is fake. It has to be.

ladygrim
omg ...

ladygrim
that is mad...America should be shocked! Under the guise of family entertainment, George Lucas has created a device by which youths are instructed in the ways of ungodly sex! His latest Jar Jar Binks toy contains a 10 inch push-up tongue made of strawberry flavored candy. The tongue is shaped like a male sex organ. It is hard, and has a flushed red color, suggesting a youngster wrap his or her mouth around a fully aroused genital. Parents across the country are purchasing this 'innocent' novelty for their youngsters, completely unaware of it's demonic nature.

One mother brought the toy home for her 3 year old son. She had no idea what it was, because the demon's mouth was closed when she purchased it. She turned her head for an instant and when she looked back and saw her boy sucking on the sex tongue, she fainted dead on the spot. It took a team of four paramedics to bring her round. The boy was punished, and the candy destroyed.

This toy was created for one purpose, and one purpose alone! That is to train a generation of children in the ways of carnality! One need only glance at the toy to see it's true intent! As an institution ordained by God it is our responsibility to this Christian Nation to expose such horrors.

We cannot stress how dangerous this toy is. It is not only shocking, but hundreds who have seen it have been sickened unto the point of nausea! We are asking all God fearing Americans to take a stand against this blatant attack on youthful innocence! Please join us in our fight to keep God's country clean from corruption.
Remember that Satan is an angel of Light! He comes quietly into your homes,
creeping, lured as a suckle to the sweet lips of youth. "Touch not the unclean thing!" the Bible tells us. Well, we found an unclean thing, and we mean to cut it off, before our 5 year olds start asking questions that most Christian adults would never dream of asking!

Please use the list below to contact National toy stores, and toy distributors. Tell them that you will no longer shop in their sickening, disgusting, perverted stores until the abomination is removed from the shelves! Tell them they have a sex toy for kids ages 2 and up in their stores, and decent people will not stand for it!
i think this one is stupid....

shellie
laughing out loud omg.....

it has to be fake.....i couldnt keep a straight face no matter how hard i tried rolling on floor laughing

trouble
blink What the f**k?

ladygrim
some are really stupid ..

mini me 0206
hey every1

trouble
hi

Darth Surgent
I think that the second link proves that it is a joke. It can't be serious...

ladygrim
yeh but it is riten in a way to make u believe it ...

trouble
its daft yes

MonkeyNipples
wow thats all i have to say is.........wow

ladygrim
lol

shellie
indeed....and written very funny .

ladygrim
inded lol

eggmayo
this is quite like adequacy.org except this is harder to believe

Darth Surgent
Their forums aren't useful in determining the site's authenticity. If it is fake, then everyone is staying in character quite well.

Dogbert
Faek Raz? Liek, OMG!1OEN

Darth Sauron
That is the oddest thing i have ever read

Creechuur
I think this site is a parody of the church in Colorado that started the Hell House thing. Pretty much just making fun of hardcore fundamentalist types.

BackFire
Hah, obviously it's a joke. Man, I'm bookmarking that page, good stuff.

Agent Elrond
take a look at an add from that site. it's f*cked up
http://www.fes-net.com/_lob/scarybiblebanner.gif

Agent Elrond
Take this quiz. It's so f*cken funny
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1102/carnagequiz.html

better yet, look at all the quizes
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/quizlist.html

I like the God vs. Allah: The Wrathful God

Tptmanno1
Joke, definity. all fake but very funny!

man thats awesome though!

Agent Elrond
"If you don't believe what we believe, you'll burn in hell"
lol, that's funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.