AICN SITH SPOILER( to make us feel better about our already posted topic gaffs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
Want the spoiler-ish STAR WARS: ROTS rumor of the day? Click it here!!!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a huge honkin' REVENGE OF THE SITH rumor. I've damn near given up hope on this series, which makes me very sad. If you would have come up to my 10 year old self and told me that there would be a time in my life when STAR WARS sucked and being a STAR WARS fan was more something to be embarrassed about than something to be embraced... well, I wouldn't believe one lyin' word out of your damn mouth. I hope EPISODE 3 gets it 100% right, but I just don't believe in Lucas anymore... at least not when it comes to STAR WARS.
That being said, while this below rumor is more than likely a huge pile of stinky bullshit (for some reason STAR WARS brings out the nuts who like to make shit up and send it in as news more than any other series), I think what is said rings true. It feels right if that makes any sense. If pulled off correctly, this could be a fantastic lead-in to the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel we've been hearing so much about. I got my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath that ROTS is anything but a cartoon that squanders the potential of telling a backstory to the Original Trilogy. Enjoy the below, squirts. Beware of spoilers if this is true!
'It's either him or me'

The Sh*t hits the fan when Natalie Portman walks in and confronts Anakin in room reminiscent of the Death Star in the original movie, only more worn and weathered looking. Her and Hayden start arguing about Ian McDiarmid's character (palpatine) and the power that he will not relinquish. Hayden is pretty pissed that she is not supporting him by supporting Palpatine, and Natalie is adamant that Hayden help her in opposing him. She basically tells Anakin 'It's either him or me'. They argue for a bit until he totally loses his cool and pulls a Vader force-choke on here. and at this moment, Obi-Wan walks in, rushes Anakin (causing him to lose his grip on Natalie) and the fight is on.

If you do decide to use this, just call me 'The Great and Powerful Bob'. or just TGaP_Bob.

thanks

Now i feel better.....even the AICN team do it too!

cylob49
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=18566

Mebbe i shouldve just posted the link that kind of reads like thats a posting by me...and not QUINT.

Mr Zero
Not that I have read the post above - nor intend to - but does the title mean that somebody has finally told you Star Wars forum morons to stop putting spoilers in your thread headings?

Y'know - For the benefit of those weird and twisted souls amongst us who like to NOT shove the entire plot of a movie up our asses before going to see the film?

If so - on behalf of sane people everywhere - I thank you.

PVS
its probably BS dude, AICN is just a couple of notches above supershadow.

Jedi Priestess
spoken like a moron who visits the SW forums

jedijunky1138
NOT THAT WORD AGAIN!!!!.....NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo............

Mr Zero
DAMN! Its not my day today.

I was of course referring to the few people who have been posting ROTS NEWS: YODA IS the emperors FATHER!!!! stylee in the SWF subject lines - not the majority of the good sweet and wise people who frequent this austere and hallowed ground.

jedijunky1138
AAAAAAAWWWWWW Zero Thats so SWEET!!!! LOL laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
oh well Zero thats OK then. wink

Mr Zero
Ive been faking being a good, polite and well behaved member of KMC for a week or so now. Its panning out quite well.

jedijunky1138
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
I KNEW IT!!!! eek!

Jedi Priestess
why do I suspect we shall all pay for this soon too? huh

Mr Zero
Wise you are.

Jedi Priestess
yes

cylob49
Nope its to point out that even mega sites like AICN cock up and put out "new" spoilers that are actually as "old" as Yodas Y fronts.

mephistodesigns
Dude, if you think star wars "sucks" so much, then why the hell do you waste our time with your dumb@$$ posts?! I'm sick of this whining--"Whhaaaa, this story that has a totally different setting and plot is totally different from the OT, whaaaaa. I want the movie I see in my head because I'm a little whinny B***H!"
NO ONE CARES!!! If you think this is all such a waste of time, why do I see your sillly sig all over these forums day in and day out? HUH? It's so stupid and its such a waste of time for you than f***in' leave! Nobody wants to hear your little pitty party about how badly Lucas has let you down because he didn't make a shot for shot version of the OT all over again. And if he had, you'd bash him for lack of originality. Now I don't agree with EVERYTHING he does, but for the most part he's doing a good job. So if its such a waste of time, and its so stupid, then please stop posting here, because I feel the exact same way about your posts.

phew, I said it. I'm sick of this incessent whinning all over these forums.

Mace Skywalker
see the thing is that, you dont have to look at or read it if you dont want to

PVS
how could you not read it?
how would you have the precognition to know which
thread titles to read, and which not to read.

Jodo kast

Altar[1stONE]
that would be cool if obi wan strikes anakin without him knowing like from the back. Perhaps this is where he gets that horrible scar on the back of his head.

Gangularis
dude, if you were paying attention... the guy who posted that here didn't write it.......

i gotta say i agree with the guy a lot though. the phantom menace is just that... a goddamn menace.

mephistodesigns
that was a quote? i don't see any quotation marks. sorry. but i still stand by my point about all the whinny fans.

cylob49
CONFUSED...is this directed at moi???????

PVS
we, the ever loyal fans of star wars,
have every right to b!tch and moan as we see fit.
if you cant deal with reading complaints about star wars,
then you couldn't possibly be in a worse place than you are now.

so get over it stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........... I....I....I feel it stalking me......There is no where to hide.......My anger is making me powerfull, but I feel I must resist...........CAN'T.......RESIST.......THE DARK SIDE ANY LONGER!!!!!!........HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA MWAH HA HA HA!

mephistodesigns
fans can complain, i just felt that that quote was too whinny. If someone feels that strongly, then they don't like Star Wars obviously and shouldn't waste other peoples time with their crap. That's all.

PVS
oh ok

mephistodesigns
And PVS, did you hear about how Cheney gave out the wrong email address in the debate? he said something .com when it was really .org, and the .com site of the same name is actually an anit bush site with all sorts of research as to why he's an idiot? that was goddamn funny!
Sorry to get off topic, I just really laughed at that one...

Darth Jello
i think that one is from the initial fall. the rest on his face are probably burns. the back of his head is also completely burned and if you look at it and also the lightning shots and ESB, his skull is actually deformed from heat.

mephistodesigns
oh christ, not the lightning shots again...dude, I'm sorry but I don't trust HAND DRAWN animation FROM TWENTY YEARS AGO to be a RELIABLE medically accurate x-ray. Who ever came up with that was either high, bored, or just plain trying ta screw wit people! That is SO utterly ridiculous. His skull was not deformed. There are no pins in his neck. It was just a shot to show the lightening was hitting him and doing extremely large amounts of damage to explain why his suit's systems were destroyed. END OF STORY.

jedijunky1138
You say that to mask the fact that edwards had his a$$ handed to him by Cheney. Its not like it was an honest mistake. save the bantering for when you have something to cheer about. This is a Star Wars forum!

Jedi Priestess
close please

Ushgarak
Pointless- closing. Don't bring politics here again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.