Clones (or semi, close enough)........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Random query, but I searched for my name to find out my post count ninja and I found this:

EDIT: Just type Syren in the advanced search area and you'll know what I'm twittering about roll eyes (sarcastic)

They've never posted and joined two days before my anniversary. It's probably perfectly normal to you, but for some reason it made me look twice blink

Corran
Syren, click on the link above and it just goes to the first page member list, what should we be seeing?

dave123
yeah, he's right

Syren
Aha, ha no expression Refer to edited post hun embarrasment

Syren
cry Refer!! Refer!!!!!

eggmayo
well apparently syren is shorter than 3 letters

Syren
I don't get it no expression I mean, I've never seen the person post, and they registered two days before my year annie.......It's a coincidence to me!!

Corran
Yeah I wouldn't worry honey, I think it's just a coincidence, but if you do get scared late at night and worry then just call around to my place I'll look after you wink

Syren
embarrasment

Alright, I confess, I needed to make another thread........

Corran
Oh right, then carry on.

Syren
big grin Thankyou honey.

Soooo, freaky or what? I mean........

*shiver*

Corran
Yeah, like totally wierd.

sniper
wierd.

Syren
laughing

I lover you guys love

sniper
i lover you too
big grin

Corran
I lover you and your wierd clone, although not as much wink

Syren
My weird clone has all the less appealing aspects of me, therefore rendering me perfect diva

Corran
More perfect than Stexy?

lil bitchiness
There are NO lil bitchinessessesscool apart from moi.

Corran
Ah but you don't need a clone you have a twin!

Syren
schmoll You even had to ask?

Corran
Oops my punctuation is letting me down today, I meant a ! not a ?

Syren
love

'S ok hunny winkiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.