Kingdom Come Superman vs. Maestro Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
I think Kingdom Come Superman would win this bout. Superman is in essence a solar battery that gets increasingly powerful over time. Maestro Hulk is similarly powered but he lacks the speed and I think the strength of the future incarnation of Superman.

Spiderninja008
twice as strong as hulk, and if angered gets stronger just like hulk does.......but superman is already cheap and Kingdom Come Superman is even more cheap........I think Supes has this one....maybe.....idk hard to tell, I'll get back to you on that one.

spyrokinesi35
isn't kc supes some old wrinkly wimp?

wrathofachilles
Old, but not a wimp. He will only lose his powers once the sun increases to red-giant status in about 2-3 billion years...so he'll be around for a good while.

emraldguardian
Kingdom Come Superman is much stronger than the original since he has had more time to absord sunlight, he is so strong that kryptonite dont even effect him so im going to have to go with supes on this one.

Havoc470
im going to go with hulk, because his pants never rip smile

sonofasaiyan
laughinglaughing

crazyspinz
hulks pants nevr rip witch is true, but supes cap never rips
hmmmm,. this requires a poll

Havoc470
lol, true but if he loses the cape it wont be a big deal....now if hulk loses the pants O_O

crazyspinz
well i just made the tread, so comment there

Havoc470
already on it, its a good topic too lol

ash007
you what i think the KingdomCome superman will win because he is practically immortal.

Also i wonder who would win if his Son was there i mean his SOn has the powers of Wonder-women and Superman also his Godfather is Batman

norrin radd

spyrokinesi35
he looks like he's on drugs, but I have and probably looked up kingdom come. do wonder woman and shazam get stronger too?

sonofasaiyan
I don't think so.

emraldguardian
What? Superman is a big solar battery it only makes since that he gets stronger as he ages because he gets more solar energy.

Swanky-Tuna
The thing with batteries is they have a limit to how much they can hold. I honestly think Kingdom Come Superman was one of those times when the writers were sitting around going "Dude... let's see how strong we can make him before everybody says it's stupid."

norrin radd
sorry but it is crap, just like Swanky-Tuna said batteries have a limit.
Did you read the story after the dead of superman, when he came back, and after an accident he was absorbing more and more energy from the sun, if he had continued absorbing his body would have exploded.

ash007
What you dont seem to understand is that Supermans Body started to adapt to the earth environment.
Think about it he only started to get his powers gradually the more time he spent on Earth being exposed to the yellow sun the more powerful he became.

And i think in Kingdom Come he has reached his Peak where he is practically immortal

wrathofachilles
Batteries have limits but Batman doesn't? Why is it this Bruce Lee reject is capable of going toe-to-toe with ACTUAL superheroes and supervillains?? Anyway, so Supes and WW have a kid huh? Nice....I wouldn't mind having a kid with WW.

manjaro
with regards to the death of superman. that was the reason he didnt die, b-cuz he had absorbed so much solar energy his body was still alive after his brain function ceased. since when does superman have limits?

in the Else World title Superman:The Darkside. supes needed more solar energy to deafeat darkseid and light ray, of the new gods scarificed himself by giving superman his life essence, thus making him stronger. so it trluy makes sense that continued exposure to solar energy would make him even stronger.

norrin radd

emraldguardian
Kingdom Come is one of te best graphic novels ever, All the characters in it were pumped up i mean who cares the point of the comic was to portray the heroes in it as almost godlike.

norrin radd

lightaxe
you lose supermans cape got torn with doomsday

MERCILOUS
All the characters in the KC storyline had to be pumped up. You were suppose to get the impression that they were like gods, and that there actions where on a higher level. That you got that impression only means you read it right. And yes, KC supes is stronger than maestro, but what you're all forgetting is Bruce Banner's super genius intellect. I think the fight would be much closer than you are all leading on and personally i wouldn't call it either way at this time.

supremthor
KC superman will win because he has more powers then just strength and a healing factor going for him-

David Duchovony
I found this thread and was really intrigued by the topic. And oh, I think KC Superman would win.

Victor Von Doom
Kingdom Come Superman was different. Not sure what comic you people read but I didn't see anything to suggest he was 'near immortal'.

I'd go with Maestro Hulk.

Draco69
The Kingdom Come Graphic Novel. And yes he is practically immortal. Years of soaking up solar energy has made him uber-powerful.

KC Superman would win. He's much more ruthless than the mainstream Superman.

who?-kid
KC Superman is at least as strong, sooo much faster and at least as smart. KCS wins.

goku-vs-superma
how about this, I'd shit my pants if either of them showed up on my doorstep

Victor Von Doom
Yes, he's soaked up 'years of solar energy'. So has my calculator.

Nothing in that GN says he is near immortal, nor does he display anything to suggest it.

David Duchovony
But he can still beat this incarnation of Hulk.

Victor Von Doom
Well, that's what is being debated.

He could. He could also lose. That's the fun of a discussion.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol, victor?

"He could beat hulk"

"THats being debated"

This is getting to be funny... you and alpha... Everytime something bad about the hulk, theres always a excuse...

David Duchovony
KC Superman survived a Nuke that vaporized Captain Marvel and nearly all the other metahumans, virtually untouched. And in the invunerability department, Superman is most likely tied with Captain Marvel, in continuity that is.

Draco69
Your calculator has a set limit. Superman doesn't.

Ditto on what David said.

Victor Von Doom
With your obviously great knowledge, please point out what is funny about the fact that 'Superman could beat Hulk' is debatable, in a debate thread? A thread for debate? Where you debate?

I'm sure it will be hilarious.

David Duchovony
Both are super tough incarnations of themselves. But I really doubt Hulk is a match for KCS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.