news!!new hints from j.k herself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&ncid=529&e=1&u=/ap/20040304/ap_en_ot/more_harry_potter

I wonder.... stick out tongue

punkyhermy
COOL!

SAtown_punk
Awesome! I always figured she wouldn't stop with just seven books. She just can't, because too many people will want to read about Harry when he becomes an auruor, or whatever. So, I guess this measn Harry doesn't die, huh? Or she just messing with us...

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
cool... i hope she does write more about harry.. also it would be cool if she wrote about the school days of the marauders...

buffywill07
I like Harry and Herm, wish they could be together in the end,

megajoint
with no connection to the post buffywill07 I'm too would like them to be together (but its little chance)

SAtown_punk
No, it's going to be Ron and Hermione. There is so much sexual frustration between them. And I think Harry will be together with Cho, despite the ill will between them now.

Yeah, a series of stories about Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs would be awesome!

pixie1
cool

azyne
It will most definitely be Ron/Hermione, but I don't agree with Harry/Cho. Cho's a little snotball, I can't stand her.

I love all the new hints that JKR gave us. And she also told us Ron, Hermione, and Ginny's nicknames! Woohoo! Great for fanfiction.

SAtown_punk
She is, but I still think something will happen between them. J.K. can't build that up just so it dies at the end without anything happening.

megajoint
yea,but "There is so much sexual frustration between them"
are u nuts they a meture alright but they arent that meture... (they could've be but they got other thing on their minds)

p.s": hermione meture only in her knowledge.

buffywill07
I remember the last time JKR had a comment on Harry and Herm, : They are just platonic friends, she almost killed the thought of having herm and harry together and now wen i read the live chat, with her saying : lol Not saying... but you've had enough clues by now, surely; Well she made hhr shippers have hope unlike DHr, maybe she changed her mind on ron and herm rel., maybe she surf the net and found out websites of harryhermione shipper and made her mind change. Im very excited really

eezy45
how can you know it will be R/H?
jk gave some hints that rons prob. going to die and HHr will come true! happy

*Georgina_A*
I think it will be Ron/Hermione and i want it to be Ron/Hermione. smile

megajoint
now now will have to see, and buffywill07 I notice it too about her progressing.
I think hermione will accept ron as a boyfriend to not hurt his feeling and later on will tell him or he will find out or something like that and they will split and because hermione are more concern 4 harry than rom(and their good friendship) she will understant she have feeling 4 him (he as puzzled as her about his feeling and his problem on hurting everyone he loves but he soon will find hermione as the only one from the beginning that saw him just as harry)
so there it is my theory regarding shipps.
don't take me wrong I wouldnt die if j.k chose different I will be disappointed for 2-5 seconds thats it!

SAtown_punk
I think J.K. said "If Ron makes it out of school" just to let us know that she has the power to do what she wants with the book, and to stop making assumptions because only she knows what will happen.

Harry and Hermione? There's no way. You can feel the attraction between Hermione and Ron any time they fight. Plus, do you remeber in "Order of the Phoenix" when Ron and Hermione are in the room alone and Hary busts in? What do you think they were doing? I'm just speculating, but I'm sure something was going on.

iluvpippin
oooh well i hope noone actually defines wether she does or doesnt because then we find out what happens in the end (harry dont die)!!! but um, i rilly want their to be more books because i cant imagin life without hp! i just cant wait till i have kids and can read it to them before they go to bed!

Sarah_Sparrow
I can't really decide about the Hermione/Ron thing. I don't think I want Hermione/Harry, but sometimes my mind changes. I think the best person for Harry, though, is Ginny! She is really intelligent, pretty, and has a "certain disregard for rules" just like Harry big grin
A pairing I've become rather fond of is Hermione/Draco...It would be nice if she some how changes him, and they fall in love. But that still leaves Ron! It would be awkward if he was alone, and if he wasn't paired with one of the main characters. That's why Hermione would be so convenient. There are other girls in the school though, that JKR could bring in...Lavender, Parvati, etc. Who knows?

Joy2dWorld
Ron & Hermione / Harry & Ginny!

meandyoutoo
does anyone have a link to the chatroom archives??

bbboobbyy
HARRY MIT DIE at the end of book 7harry mit die

iluvsirius
what is exactly that says in that interview!could somebody plzzzzzzzzz tell me that link tells me the page is not found!WAAAAAAAAA plz tell me

thelotrlovr15
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's too old!

celestial_moon
me 3!

Tonks
Me 4! it wont work what did it say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.