Black Tom vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
This is a highly classified fight that has been building up for years.
Bobby's hatred of Juggernaut is just a straw on the camels back compared to the real threat he will face in Black Tom.
I think Black Tom may be more powerful than Ice man.shaun raver

Swanky-Tuna
Freezing rain vs crops? Unless Black Tom has powers other than being a tree that I forgot, I'm going with Iceman.

Havoc470
im going with iceman, although black tom proved pretty strong in an uncanny xmen a while back (when juggernaut sent a distress signal to the xmen).....but black tom is plant wise, which means they have water in their body, and we all know what iceman does

Maelstrom
Did you guys see the last issue. When Black Tom killed Fishboy, Juggernaut ripped the body of his tree apart and it laughed the whole time while other roots were forming new trees. I guess Black Tom's only limitation is he is only as strong as wood. Which when petrified is as hard as stone.
Black Tom could just absorb the water of Iceman and convert it to his own energy the way a tree does. Plunge a root into Iceman and sip away. raver

Havoc470
black tom already has water in his body, all living organisms have water in them especially tree's and grass....when black tom would go to confront iceman bobby would just freeze the water already present in black tom's body and kill him in the blink of an eye

then even if black tom even absorbed iceman, iceman would still be alive in black tom's system then completely freeze black tom and burst out of his body(since water expands when it starts to freeze)

Silverknight
What's Black Tom's powers?

Eden Unicorn
Blacktom is like an energy powered vegtable orginisim. He has no center and can sprout into any amount of plant life. I think he can impale his victims into a coma induced slavery where he can convert them into plant food. He is powerful enough to defeat Juggernaut. It took Juggs and all of the X-men just to get away from him

long pig
i must admit that iceman would win so easy...you cant impale ice man...well, you can but it wouldnt hurt. All living things have water in them. meaning this ends very very very fast.

Eden Unicorn
He's powered by rot not by water. I can't remeber the scene but it had something to do with iceman. I think he may have been the decideing factor that freed them

long pig
rotting trees type thing you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.