Extremly Funny Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
(alot of this stuff isn't mine ok i know jack about anime other then anything dragonball related )

Doctor Doom versus Doctor Evil

Dr. Doom is the Lord of Latveria, a small, out of the way country out in the middle of Europe. He has a long standing rival with the Fantastic Four and has been trying to take over the world for several decades. As a student, Victor Von Doom accidentally fused some suit of armor to his skin, thus making him the ugliest man alive. The suit gave him enhanced strength to match his genius-level intellect, and he has learned a bit of magic somewhere along the way. He remains one of the more formidable villains on Marvel Earth, although it's somewhat of a wonder that Magneto hasn't gotten pissed and torn his armored body apart. Dr. Evil has been the head of an evil organization since the 1960s and has been an evil doctor trying to take over the world for 30 years. His most formidable foe has been the British secret agent Austin Powers. He has no super powers, but has many henchmen, such as the financial genius Number Two, his son Scott Evil, and his clone who is exactly one eighth his size, Mimime. Thanks to a recent time travel scheme, Dr. Evil has been left behind in 1969. This fight has been 30 years in the making. As Dr. Evil and Minime emerge from a cryogenic hibernation, they are none too happy to meet face to face with the Lord of Latveria...

Round One:
Dr. Evil steps out of his rocket that looks like a giant...er...never mind, and is caught off guard when confronted by a very pissed off Dr. Doom. Doom informs them that they are trespassing. Dr. Evil then sends out Minime as the he himself makes an escape. Minime's kung fu action leaves Doom momentarily stunned, but none of the blows can burst through Doom's solid steel armor. The Lord of Latveria disintegrates Minime and vows to destroy Dr. Evil. Round One goes to Dr. Doom.

Round Two:
Dr. Evil beats a hasty retreat to his base in Seattle. Instead of pursuing the Austin Powers matter, Dr. Evil begins aiming his giant "laser" toward Latveria. At roughly the same time, Doom is plotting revenge against Dr. Evil. Dr. Evil calls Doom and demands one hundred billion dollars to prevent the destruction of Latveria. Angered, Doom refuses. Dr. Evil fires the already aimed laser, incineratiing the populace of Latveria. Doom barely escapes with his life. Round Two goes to Dr. Evil.

Round Three:
Furious at the loss of his nation, Dr. Doom travels to Seattle to deal with Dr. Evil personally. Unwittingly, he falls into Dr. Evil's trap and is captured. Doom is about to be left to die in the unnecessarily slow dipping process with one inept guard when Dr. Evil's son Scott intervenes. "You always do this!" He protests. Dr. Evil pauses for a second and realizes that his son is right. Just as Doom is about to escape, Dr. Evil turns and atomizes him with a plasma gun. End of story.

"I love you Dad!"

"I love you too son!"

Round Three and the match go to Doctor Evil.

Rachel Riddle
laughing out loud

nobody read it, cuz it is looong! stick out tongue
but i did, now! *proud* wink

grey fox
The Tick is a simple-minded and stout-hearted defender of justice who fights crime in The City. He has a sidekick named Arthur who dresses like a moth and has a dog named Speke. The Tick is super strong and nigh invulnerable. He has a slight advantage here because he never died, came back, got split into four different heroes, lost his powers, gained his powers, got split into two more heroes, then suddenly went back to the way he was. I know that this has nothing to do with the fight, but it's just a personal beef I have against Superman. Superman was born on the planet Krypton, where, depending on who has told his origin, either everybody was normal or everybody had super powers. On the eve of his planet's death, he was rocketed off to Earth where he took up the alias of Clark Kent. He has super strength, speed, intelligence, nigh invulnerability, heat vision, x-ray vision, and flight.
Talk of the Tape:
The Tick: "Spooooooon!!!"
Superman: "I'm the dumbest idiot in the universe." (Okay, so Superman never really said this, but you can tell that it's always on his mind...)
Round One:
Both the Tick and Superman are lovers of justice, and there is no way that they would really fight. So I'll do the dumbass comic book thing and whip up some guy trying to rule two realities. (Sorry about my tone here, I'm just not in the best of moods today.) And there he is on the right: Bert from Sesame Street. Yes he's evil through and through. Anyway, Bert is trying to take over these two universes, and to stop it, the Tick and Superman have to fight. Don't ask why; it happens all the time in Marvel/DC crossovers. Superman rockets off to the City to do battle with the Tick. The two titans collide, and Superman begins pummeling the Tick into the basement of Arthur's apartment. Angered, the Tick fights back, but neither of the heroes gains a clear cut advantage. Round One is a draw.

Round Two:
Seeing the Tick in trouble, Arthur goes diving into battle. He collides with Superman, only to ricochet off of the man of steel. Superman is slightly distracted, and uses his heat vision to scorch Arthur like a...um, moth on a flame. Round Two goes to Superman.

Round Three:
Seeing his companion in trouble, the Tick gives a yell of "SPOON!" and leaps back into the fray. Catching Superman by surprise, he knocks Supes into his rock collection. Superman suddenly weakens, then falls. As it turns out, the Tick's rock collection includes a complete set of Kryptonite (duh...you can't have a Superman battle without bringing in the stuff). The Tick then KOs Superman. Round Three and the match goes to the Tick. Bert is foiled because evil is self-defeating, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Anna85
A little long, but it's nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.