Johnnys island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miya Sparrow
hey Johnny bought an Island its really cool it even has its own harbor, and other things but its in the Bamhams. and its really cool he can go there during the filming of POTC2 neat eh?

but anyway what would you do if you had your own island (like the commercial)

'what would you do with your own island?' big grin

Unholy_Cheese
Create a fort and a army of the damned evil face

Miya Sparrow
laughing

JessieSparrow
hehe I think you know what Id do with my own island...same as you

Miya Sparrow
Me? what would I do...oh that rolling on floor laughing

Unholy_Cheese
mmmm smiths crisps

~DaPirateFreak~
Yumm........GIMME

JessieSparrow
eh?

Unholy_Cheese
Nothin no2
Aaanyway the topic
i would make a ammusment park dance

~DaPirateFreak~
Put up big fences around it & any one who trespasses I would torture Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa

dannielledepp
im not surewether this is true but i heard that he wanted to call it f**k of island but he wasnt allowed!!!!! doese any one know if this is true??

Gauze
I'd build little medieval villages in the middle. A few little outposts here and there. Port. Make it all old-fashioned, have trained actors come and wander about there. Make it a tourist place to come to and 'live the life', so to speak.

Actually...scratch the medieval-ness. 17th century ftw. XD.

jessigem
hey i thought you^^^ said it was in the 18th century
anyways...i'd probably have all my food delivered there by helicopter so i never had to leave
and id get a monkey and name it jack two and train it to smile
id name it.......hmmmm i dunno...any ideas?

VioletEyesPop08
I would then commit suicide, if it is cool. (This means the situation equals "lost." Never hurt yourself!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.