BEHOLD! The greatest thing since sliced bread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
DUM DEE DUM

Oh and just for some randomness, here's my eye 1eye

silver_tears
embarrasment

Royal Knight
um okWhat the f**k?

Tired Hiker
This is my favorite thread! thumb up

lil bitchiness
droolio Irene you are too sexy for words!!

naughty

silver_tears
laughing out loud I'm sooo sorry, I was just going through so many tedious things I snapped droolio
BTW this thread does have a purpose, you have to list what the greatest thing since sliced bread is to you yes

silver_tears
I love you more than a fat kid loves pie cry and cookies omg_smilie

lil bitchiness
droolio Daryl Palumbo is the best thing since slced bread.

Him and also Nathan Gray and Fabrizio Moretti droolio

Oh and Irene and Virginia

(damn it, someone upload the flirt smilie cry)

Nazgulinthedark
the greatest thing since sliced bread is.....

BENJAMIN THE PONY!!!! eek!

R0B
This is one of the most greatest threads ever created...

Tired Hiker
My penis is the best thing since sliced bread! smile

silver_tears
eeyewww messed

Tired Hiker
Sorry. erm

lil bitchiness
Moving on...messed

Here is \m/ZOLTAN's\m/ dad to be. happy

lil bitchiness
Heres a better pic cool

Tired Hiker
Ouch! sad

I must say, he is good looking. He drinks 'Beck's' beer, that's a plus! And the guy in the background, can I have what he's having? He looks tossed!

silver_tears
I want an Italian sex slave droolionaughty

R0B
That guy stole my Dr Pepper while I was watching a flock of pigeons fly by erm

lil bitchiness
naughty

When \m/ZOLTAN's \m/ dad has a lot of Italian friends http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg and Brazilian too...take your pic sex beast. http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg

Tired Hiker
I'm from Italy! kisses

silver_tears
Can I have more than one naughty

Tired Hiker
Sure, I'll clone myself!

lil bitchiness
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg naughty naughty I lover it droolio

Daryl Palumbo is Italian baby droolio

Tired Hiker
Everyone say I look just like Daryl Pilarbra! big grin

silver_tears
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg rawr

R0B
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Tired Hiker
My god man!jawdrop

lil bitchiness
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg Kinky naughty

(im seraching for some kinky smilies http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg)

R0B
Yep my wife is very beautiful isnt she?

BackFire
sliced bread is over rated. Any moron can slice his own bread, it's just catering to laziness.

darkcrown
no expression oooookay

R0B
Nice, my wife has lil b's voice. confused

darkcrown
his wife is LB! *GASP* laughing out loud Just kidding

R0B
I wish erm stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Oh Backfire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

R0B
Awsome, so she must have a sexy voice big grin

silver_tears
and drive thru's and such aren't? no expression

lil bitchiness
*i hope Moretti or anyone else ever finds out abot me and R0b*

Yeah, me ad R0b are only freinds cool

*hah, that fooled them*

darkcrown
We should have a person named sliced bread here. They could marrie unholy cheese. smile

Audience: Aww! big grin

I told you to leave! *Throws brick*

Audience: Ahhhh!

Tired Hiker
She does indeed. Not like French girls. They're voices sound like two Furbies f*cking. erm

R0B
Yeah this thread is pretty random

R0B
And Angelina Jolie is the greatest thing since sliced bread big grin

darkcrown
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I was friends with lil b once. But now I'm just the thorn in her side, the pain in her neck, the . . . . . the um . . . . . the guy who wishes we could just be friends. erm

BackFire
I never said anything about drive throughs....?

Tired Hiker
Well, she gave it to me when we were friends. erm

silver_tears
well you said it just caters to laziness, many things do stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
KMC Forums caters to laziness! yes

BackFire
Yeah, no one mentions those things as a reference to "the greatest thing since.....". No one says "OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST THING SINCED DRIVE THROUGH"

darkcrown
Religion is somhow lazieness.....no wait...... um....that was somthing else. What I meant was...... um......uhhh.......*loses all train of thought*

Tired Hiker
Can I have your autograph? smile

lil bitchiness
Sliced bread aint that great. sleepy I love to cut my own bread droolio Continental bread rocks my little world. (even more so than Daryl does)

BackFire
Wow, you must like your bread.

I love bread too, it's too bad my parents are doing that lame "low carb" bullshit diet, they don't buy bread anymore... it gives me nightmares.

silver_tears
You need carbs though confused

Tired Hiker
Hey, Backfire, am I a bad guy? erm

BackFire
"You need carbs though"

They eat carbs, just very little. They buy low carb everything, low carb bread, low carb pasta, low carb juice, low carb crackers...it's a huge pain. They try to push it onto me, without realizing the fact that I love carbs, I'd rather give up meat then carbs.

And no TH, you aren't a bad guy. You're my buddy.

darkcrown
I know this question wasn't addressed to me but bad as in supervillain evil or bad as in mean? no expression

silver_tears
Without enough carbs you feel sluggish and tired and stuff yes
You need them to replenish your glycogen levels, so you have energy, however access carbs become fat unless they are used erm

R0B
I agree, but subway rocks big grin

Tired Hiker
Bad as in mean. erm

Tired Hiker
Thanks Backfire. You are my buddy too! smile

darkcrown
Has anyone ever fallen asleep and then later on woken up to find that your body was doing crap while you were sleeping? Not like sleep walking though.....like your eyes are open and crap.

That happened to me for an entire hour. I got a perfect A on the test I took. no expression

silver_tears
I love subway droolio 6 grams of fat baby rock

Sun Ce
hmm that eye pic on the 2nd post in this thread, was that for me, because its got something,a little close up but still got soemthing abotu it, the way it looks is droolio

R0B
Subway rocks cool

BackFire
Yeah, like I said, they eat carbs, just not much of them.

silver_tears
I was bored embarrasment
And I'm very proud of my eye colour, only one in the family without blue eyes cool

BackFire
Uh oh, don't make me go on a rant about shitty subway and shitty jared. Bah.

Tired Hiker
I used to live off the turkey bacon sub! smile

lil bitchiness
pinchwhip2diva Im on a strict diet, and my alter ego is making me not stop!

darkcrown
Eww.....Subway..... sick I saw a cockroach on a floor in there once so I left. I didn't scream or anything though.

Tired Hiker
Please do! I need a good laugh! smile

silver_tears
rawrness sexeh http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg

R0B
Jared is an idiot erm

Sun Ce
it does not matter about eye colour to have wonderful charming divine eyes such as yourself droolio

lil bitchiness
There is something rather sexy about that combination of smilies.
whip2http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2088/flirt1.jpg

Tired Hiker
Hey lil, I lost 30 pounds when I moved! Here's my secret. I was broke and couldn't afford to grocery shop so I'd go to Burger King in the morning, buy two cheeseburgers for $1.28, then I'd eat one for breakfast and one for lunch. Then, for dinner, I'd usually have a sensible big slice of cheese pizza! This is true! Lot's of protein in that diet. Plus my job demanded mucho physical labor! I miss joking around with you, LB! sad

silver_tears
It looks like it's got little hands embarrasment

Tired Hiker
Backfire hasn't posted yet, I bet he's going off about Jared right now. laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
And it uses them to be naughty droolio

BackFire
No, no rant today. I gotta get to school.

BackFire
Great, this thread just reminded me of how much I hate subway, and Jared.

I was just starting to give some points back to subway, since I hadn't seen that ugly Hobgoblin Jared for a while. But now they started using him again, and he's saying shit like -

"Ohh, a big mac has 36grams of fat (no shit, a mcdonalds hamburger, fatty? Too hell you say!) , but this shitty subway sandwich that is primarily stuffed with day old lettuce and fourth rate mayonaise has only 6. Nevermind the that we totally disregaurd the fact that if you put all the toppings and condoments on the sandwich it becomes just as fattening, or more so if you get a foot long, than a big mac. We don't really care about your health, in fact, this Jared guy actually never was fat, he's just some ugly guy we found one night sleeping at a bus stop who looks like he could, at one time, have had a fat face, so we picked him and told him to eat our falick shaped sandwiches and say he used to be this fat guy we took a picture of one time at a park who was eating a hamburger. They were both wearing glasses so it works like a charm, and suckers actually believe that our sandwiches are low in fat, and taste good, which of course is a complete lie. If you get our sandwiches that ARE low in fat, they taste like a toilet water and napkins, but if you get our sandwiches that taste good, they are more fattening then the burgers we condemn. Yeah, we're great"

Another damn thing I hate is when they compare their sandwiches with a big mac or some other burger. They put their sandwich on a nice colorful tray, and it's made neatly and it's being held by a nice, inoffensive young white man with a smile on his face. Then when they show the big mac they put it together like it was some pile of shit. The patties are falling out of the bun, and there's urine like grease dripping out of the wrapper, and the bun is all smashed and it's being held by a dirty looking rapist like fellow who has a sneer on his face like he just raped your mother, and then they dim the color to make it look bland and grey. Half the time when I eat at subway there's a god damned wristwatch or eyeball in my sandwich, and it looks like they dropped it on the floor about 7 times and had rats crap all over it.

BAH! Look what this thread has done.

I just copy pasted this from some other thread. This will have to do. (That's right, I'm lazy, guess I should be eating sliced bread.)

silver_tears
way to be naughty

silver_tears
clap classic

lil bitchiness
haha!!!

Tired Hiker
laughing laughing laughing I f*cking love you, man.

Tired Hiker
Backfire, I'm glad you are going to school. I remember one time you were against school. smile

BackFire
I'm still "against" school, but it's a necessity really. I don't like going....bah.

R0B
Holy crap, thats hilarious laughing

JToTheP
OMG LYKE TEH EYEBALL IS LOOKING AT MEH!? confused

silver_tears
Suck a lemon eek!whip2

lil bitchiness
Actually, I have a whole issue about school and higher educationg, but its probably way different than yours.

I go to university because i want a good job (and i enjoy it) I do however have a huge issue on hugh schools and such...but lets not get into that, I dont feel like ranting...and i dont have anything to copy/paste from.

Tired Hiker
I'm soooooo glad I'm done with school.

R0B
Stop staring at me mad stick out tongue And nice eye happy

silver_tears
merci *curtsies* happy

Tired Hiker
Silver, is your dad a theif?

R0B
And this part is true about almost every restaraunt. On commercials they make other restaraunts food look like shit, while theirs is all perfect and clean and all this other crap.

silver_tears
Why, did I steal your heart or some other lame pick up line stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Exactly!

Well, then who stole the stars and put them in your eyes! stick out tongue

R0B
Try to cry so that we can see the silver tears stick out tongue

silver_tears
I give that pick up line a thumb downstick out tongue try harder next time diva

silver_tears
I rarely cry, few things do that, and if they do, they aren't worth my time....

R0B
Ok then go near some onions or something erm

Unholy_Cheese
Whaaaat?? shock

silver_tears
why would I stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Bye everyone! I had super fun in this thread today with you all. I almost felt like it was fall of last year. smile

R0B
So that we can see the silver tears stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Your slaves cut your onions. schmoll

Tex cuts my onions schmoll

divawhip2fab

Tptmanno1
lol,

BF is Maddox!
(Im gonna prove that one day!)

Oh BTW,
Hey whats up?

lil bitchiness
Yey, RATM loving crew...I lover you all love

Tptmanno1
Yay!
And I'm the ringleader!

(Wanna be a part of it? PM me!)

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

all hail \m/ZOLTAN\m/

When I have a kid, I'm going to name him "Zackattack" love

Tptmanno1
^^ Completly missed that joke.......

Zachattack, nice. But maybe just Zach??

Darth Revan
Yeah, maybe... But Zack with a k. Like de la R. wink

lil bitchiness
Believe it

\m/ZOLTAN\m/ will be the next sex beast, political rebel and a musician cool

laughing out loud

BackFire
Yes, however subway does it WAY more then other resaurants. And half the time when I get something at subway it looks horrible. It's mostly letuce and sweat.

Darth Revan
Backfire> laughing out loud

But so true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.