How far have you gone when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R0B
You were the angriest you have ever been? Like REALLY pissed off.

Tired Hiker
I'm not a violent person, so I've never beat anyone senseless.
I only cus out my co-workers.
I have, however, lit things on fire before, but not out of anger. erm

Chelsea23
To scaring a boyfriend....in that stage of being pissed off...

Chelsea23
fire is fun big grin

darkcrown
I cut myself in the arm. no expression

R0B
Nice, great stories all of you big grin

<<Solo>>
Well when Im mad, I stab hookers.

R0B
Thanks for sharing messed stick out tongue

darkcrown
You stab hookers? *shakes head* wow. no expression

<<Solo>>
All you hatas think Im jokin.

R0B
You cant be serious stick out tongue

darkcrown
Are you joking? no expression

PippinTook
Same here. erm I cuss out anyone who tries to talk to me and I cut myself....That's pretty much it. stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
when im mad a cuss alot, and a couple times i beat up my sister cause she was tickin me off

darkcrown
......oh. wanna see a pic of the scar? stick out tongue Just kiddin, my camera's broken. sad

Sun Ce
hope u don't hurt yourself too bad hun sad

Tired Hiker
Self mutilation is bad, m'kay. erm

darkcrown
It's okay. I usually cut my arm on the top of it to avoid my main vaiens. I hit my bone once. big grin

Everyone: sick

Sorry. no expression

BackFire
I don't get mad really, the worst I do is yell. Usually if I'm mad I'll play a violent video game.

Sun Ce
omg cry please don't do it again!!!, i don't want u getting hurt, never... sad, please do this for me and don't do it again, if u get angery just talk to me, i'm always online during the day my time smile

LanİeWindu
Out of those choices...Fire.

But mostly I punch holes into things.

Mr Zero
I killed a guy and his entire family for cutting in front of me at a store one time. Does that count?

BackFire
No, that was justified.

R0B
Yeah thats counts Mr Zero erm

Mr Zero
cool - because sometimes i worry he may have had a puppy at home with nobody to feed it.

R0B
Oh yeah that to. I own a bunch of violent video games and the silent hill series is pretty good

darkcrown
The bone time wasn't when I was angry.... well.... It kinda was. I don't wanna talk about it here though.

Sun Ce
pm me please hun sad

BadKitty
I am usually a very unimpassioned person...though it wouldn't seem it in real life since I have no qualms about telling people how I feel,people take that the wrong way as real anger.

for me at my angriest it would entail me plotting for who ever made me that ways demise and being there to watch it unfold.

~Beware the fury of a patient woman.

Prodigy
I punched somebody in the side of their face. (Cheekbone.) Hard.

PippinTook
laughing out loud Violent people we have here, eh? Haha.

And about the cutting thing, Sun Ce, it doesn't really hurt...confused I don't get why people freak out everytime someone says they cut theirself. erm Yeah, I used to have to do it on my upper arm, too, darkcrown, so my mom wouldn't see (I always wear big T-shirts so it covers the top half of my arm), but after I got my hoodie, I can do it on my wrist again. stick out tongue I actually haven't done it in a while, though, cause I used to borrow my friend's knifes cause I don't have anything (besides dull scissors) to do it with, but her grandmother found out and took them away, so I have nothing to use! sad Gah...

To add to my little list, I flick people off occasionally when I get mad, too. stick out tongue It's fun. Haha.

Delicious1
You really don't wanna know. I've gone FARRRR

sniper
i've broken bones... not mine

Df02
omg ppl still cut themselves...i thought that went out of fashion with nu-metal

seriously tho, cutting urself is stupid....ur not gaining nething, its not making the problem go away, u just make urself look and sound pathetic

flame and reply to that all u like, ive said exactly what i think, i wont change that...and im going to bed now neway cos im knackered

PippinTook
What makes you think we're gonna "flame" about that? confused I know it's stupid and it doesn't make the problems go away and all that shit...I just like doing it. I dunno why. confused Alright, I'm done with the "cutting yourself" conversations now. no expression

Corran
I once shook my fist and grimaced at someone, but they had already turned around so there was no danger of them seeing me.

/\RK
i once cracked some ones head open with a broom evil face

shellie
i dont get revenge . if im pissed at you then i wont speak to you .

JToTheP
I probably cut myself, but not on the wrist, and only because I couldn't physically choke the guy who pissed me off to death. no expression

LoSt_
Lets see..one time I got so pissed off that I abused myself, beating myself with a drum stick (my leg) until it mearly turned blue and purple smile

Silver Stardust
Heh...when I'm really pissed, I snap and swear and scream at anyone that comes near me, I throw things, and once I nearly punched out a guy in the middle of the cafeteria at school last year...embarrasment Mostly I just yell at people when I'm mad, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.