The Official DragonBall Z thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kakarot
this topic is about dragonball z if you have any pictures or gifs post them here.

lil bitchiness
Oh my god, that animation thingy you attached is so good...i cant stop looking at it....blink

must_kill_Santa
tis so funny i have aload of pics but none of them

dave123
i used to like DBZ, got boring though sad
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/g4r/ssj3gokudesk.gif

lil bitchiness
omg Dave....id never imagine you liking DBZ! awwwwwww...happy

dave123
that was when it was good, or maybe i just thought it was good then confused

stinkfist462
same i used to like DBZ... until they continued the series (it should have ended on like the frieza sga) yeah..... boring.... now im into video games and internet!

kakarot
i have got hundreds of them on my computer but my fav one is

kakarot
and this one

crazy_c
hey theyre really good kakarot. I just started watching dragonball z on toonami and i really like it.

movie_freak
Which Dragon Ball Series Do you like the most?
My fav is
1.DBZ
2.DB
3.DBGT

hotsauce6548
DBZ
DBGT
DB

crazy_c
DBZ
DB
DBGT Happy Dance Happy Dance

stinkfist462
db
dbz
dbgt
yeah there in order.. .like they should be..

Godshinto
Started with Db I've seen every episode twice atleast if not more. Then with DBZ I have seen it from the beginning awsome, I have not yet seen that many DBGT episodes of that series yet but I will eventually But my list would go like this.

1.DBZ
2.DB
3.DBGT

Vim
Its obvious that Db is the most original, it came out first! duh! but my point is that it was the most magical, because goku wasn't super duper powerful, and sometimes had to work! Besides it was one long journey, instead of DbZ where the first journet to finding the dragonballs was best, then after that it slowly got worse. However!! I got started with DbZ and still love it to this day, its just that the series tends to repeat itself, and the characters even realize it! But that's how things go... actually after watching DBZ so much i think i may have done the same things in the books i'm writing.... anyway!! I haven't seen much of DBGT, but i hear that most people don't like, firstly because the creator did not work on the project, and it didn't seem to have the same spunk the other series' had, oh well i'll still check it out.

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
DBZ
DBGT
DB

are they goin to have shows for dbaf

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
dbz got boring when they show too many re-runs,after a saga they start alll over from the start again

Gotwa
I used to have a DBZ site.. all my pics and gifs are on it..

http://www.geocities.com/veggatenks

That was like.. 2 years ago.. started like 4 ago.. I was like.. 12.. stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
db
dbz
dbgt

man db was best. dbz was good in some parts. dbgt was awful

kakarot
hey nice website. i want to make a website but i dont have the time! sad

Godshinto
Yo stinkfist this one is for you

lil bitchiness
Dont spam people, or this will get shut..confused

Godshinto
Yo Kakarot if you lie it so much make it yours just like this pm me if you ant help putting it in your profile

XxGambitXx1988
i hav alot of animations of dbz but they r on my comp at my house... im at school right now

XxGambitXx1988
go to gpetz .com they have alot of them... thats where i get mine

kakarot
hey godshinto that was wicked. thx for the sig well gotta go later later big grin

Reborn Again
Goten has to be one of my favorites in the serial.

stinkfist462
meh frieza , piccolo , and vegeta are the greatest

SaTsuJiN
I prefer the animated .gifs that are ripped right from the actual animation. They look nice

The Unknown
It was originally going to end after Cell died, but AT added more due to the fans wanting more.

I used to like the show, I even had a Web site, owned every episode on VHS or DVD (except for the Cell Games Saga), and owned 20 graphic novels, but then I got bored with it, lol.

GogetanksSSJ14
dbgt
dbz
db

Reborn Again
dbz... Bah! to db & dbgt.

crazy_c
I actually think it gets better after the frieza saga cos i found up until the cell saga kind of boring

venomfan
i got wicked animations, not dbz though

crazy_c
Freiza was just a scary old lady confused

stinkfist462
i think it should have ended after goku or whatever his name was wne super saiyan ... that saga ... is where it should have ended... its perfect ...
the saiyan prophecies are true ... no more evil comes to earth .. besides frieza ... anyways .. they would have lived happily ever after ... and uhh trunks would have come back from the future to kill frieza anyways .. so its all good... it should have ended after the frieza saga. ..

crazy_c
but the frieza saga is when it just begins to get exciting how could just end???? no

Jason420
shut all your mouths dbz dbgt and db is ****!!! that is my fav anime ever i have movie8 and movie 13 movie 11 movie 12 japanese english subtitled

crazy_c
blink ok but y did u call it ****?

Broly
My Picture of Broly

SaTsuJiN
the cell saga is 'after' the freeza saga...

stinkfist462
thats pretty much what crazy c said .... it was good after the frieezer saga btu got sucky after cell games/saga

crazy_c
i thought it was okay but some stuff goes on longer than it really has to

X-Menfan2003
Dragonball Z had the best action, Dragonball GT had the best music.

'chelle
DBZ
GT was just.... crummy

Godshinto
DBGT

Elliot
The original Japanese DB.

dragonpisces272
DBZ
DB
DBGT

BlackHatDefect
i hated the Dragon Ball series untill GT,i ONLY like those.THere seems to be a patteren though,because Akira-san didn't write GT...hmmmmm

el_barto
dbz
db
dbgt

tigida_tigida
i loved GT i cant wait to see AF that will be cool

Junaspher
DBZ because it had the best action in it.
DBGT because of the cool music and it's more comedy

dragonpisces272
yeap

Drifter101
Z, DB, GT no need 2 explain

Collidor
DBZ was the best DB was OK DBGT sucked ass it has no room relating itself to DBZ in anyway shape or form except through the manga

the GT manga were 100% better then the anime but i never read them all

chibi trunks
as you can tell i'm a big dragon ball /z/gt fan because i just love the show so much my two favirte chaters are vegeta and trunks.

RoguePw25
DBZ was the best!! Or course! We had the Freiza Saga, the Sayian Saga and remember when Vegeta first arrived??

DB is good. I like Goku as a child.
DBGT was the most disappointing, probably because the original creator wasn't over it. The fact that Goku was "turned" into a child was ridiculous.

Vegeta
My favorite:
1.DBZ
2.DBGT
3.DB

<<Solo>>
#1 Dragon Ball.

Raventheonly
DBZ the GT youth thing is rather stupid.....

Sexay1
DBZ
DBGT
DB

SenshiNaka
Neither. I dont mean to bash but this series is amazingly repetitious, i mean what really is accomplished besides a series of fights and revivals? I used to love this series until i discovered truely good anime like Kenshin, Bebop, and even Berserk. I think you can truely get the jist of this anime by only watching a few episodes, unless your unlucky enough to catch the ones where we get to watch Goku "power up" for 20 minutes. If it were'nt for Vegeta i wouldn't have any interest in this anime at all. Hail Vegeta, bad DB/Z/GT.

Eccentric
Just choose your favourite one out of the following:

Trunks
Goku
Goten
Gohan
Vegeta
Piccolo
Krillin
"18"
Bulma
Chi Chi

Yeah so just choose and sorry if I don't have your favourite character listed,so you must just suck up and deal!!!!

Kataana
Yo guyz whos ur fave character mine is FUTURE TRUNKS and Vegeta tHEy RULE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO UR FAVE CHARACTER IS

Check out this picture i made it myself

§pearhead
Any character that died happy

SenshiNaka
Same Here laughing out loud

Gregory
Piccolo all the way, yo!

Yamucha kicks ass, too, but not as much as Piccolo.

SenshiNaka
Along with any character that has died i like Vegeta. Vegeta's coolness is out of everyones league, he deserves his own good anime.

Lord Ryugen
SSJ 2 Gohan or Goku

Kataana
Cool Its sux Vegeta went soft though
And guyz the only reason why i started this forum was to meet forum people cause i aint use to this forum thing so dont diss me
I am trying to earn respect and give respect back to those who respect me

O ya mortal kombat is cool to Especially Princess Kataana

Collidor
I loved Vegeta when he was evil he was awesome dont get me wrong he still is
hey all you ppl who say anyone thats died that would be most of the ppl on the show

SenshiNaka
If you want to get technical, anyone thats died and stayed dead, which is basically no one with all the wishing going on.

Raventheonly
Goku but also Piccalo

LeAtHerRFace
Goku, Brolly, Vegeta, Trunks, and Adult Goten.

Eccentric
Vegeta is my favourite character all the way.No one else.

The attatchment is my fav pic of him,though I have many fav pics.

sonofasaiyan
I know by looking at the page that picking Goku is really cliche, but I have to offer my vote up to the man. He just accomplished and done so much througout his lifetime and his existence alone has led to the Earth being saved dozens of times. Think about it, no Kakarot, no Gohan, no Vegeta (in the show at least, no Earth and no DBZ. And also another reason i like Goku is that he is the only character to sacrifice himself on three occasions (Piccolo has done it once on in DBZ and once in GT. So he has never actually been killed without the willingness and desire to do so. Many people's beef with Goku is that he's too powerful and things come too easy to him and I just want to let them haters out there know that my nigga Goku worked his proverbial a$$ off to get where he is. The only difference between him and Vegeta is that Goku had fun with his training. In a phrase, Goku is the man Vegeta and all men wish and hope to be. He embodies what all men must strive for, kindness, strength and humility. Also when I was younger, I will always remember the feeling I got when Goku arrived just in the nick of time on both Earth and Namek no matter how reptitive or shallow it got. Those were good times. Also, what makes Goku my favorite is the compassion that emanates from his being. So before you Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Bulma fans ( for some of you pervs and freaks) tear me to shreds, just keep these words in mind and I know I have not dwelt on his bad qualities ( his low intelligence Quotient outside the battlefield, his monotonous appetite and his all too forgiving and naive nature) these seem trivial compared to his positive ones. Well I'm done and one more thing, DB Z GT Yesterday, Today and FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Peace!

Damn nobody's gonna read all this. laughing

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

smokin' laughing

Gregory
I read it. Disagreed with pretty much every thing you said (for example, "No Goku, no Gohan, no..."--well you could say the same thing about Master Roshi, since without him, Goku would never have become the fighter he is today, and would have died early on), but whatever. I'm actually really suprised that Goku is proving more popular than Vegeta.

BOPRecruit 16
http://hometown.aol.com/utterlyh/images/trunks.jpg

Mirai no Trunks

Clovie
who is "18" perosn on the poll?

voted chi chi evil face

Lord Ryugen
A female android that falls in love with Krillin. I'd explain more but I'm in a lesson right now. big grin

tigida_tigida
i would have to say goku or goten

Clovie
got it..
we have the names translated in some strange way laughing out loud

sonofasaiyan
Well "Gregory" it is my opinion and that's what threads are about, voicing "your" opinion. So your criticism and of my opinion is welcome. I just wish you said more to substantiate your choice for Vegeta as your favorite character.

Gregory
Gregory is my real name; you don't need to use quotation marks. But Vegeta isn't my favorite character; I just thought that he'd be more popular, based on the theory that characters with his sort of attitude (Hiei and Saitou, for example) tend to accumulate fans. My favorite character is Piccolo, for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, the following:

1) He is not static. A lot of DBZ characters stay pretty much the same throughout the show; Piccolo changed drastically, which makes him more interesting.

2) He is, in my opinion, one of the greatest fighters on the show. Not the most powerful, by any means, but I think he's up there in terms of skill. He devised an attack capable of killing enemies more than twice as powerful as he is (although it was sort of down-graded after the Raditz fight), he basically led the heroes durring the fight against the Saiyans, in one of the movies he kills an enemy from something like a mile away, when Freeza came to Earth only he and Vegeta knew to shield their kis, and he doesn't do silly things like heal his enemies (Goku) or let them gain there full power (Vegeta). Simple power does not impress me; skill and tactics do

3) He is a teacher; he trained Gohan, and saw to Goten and Trunk's training.

4) His general personality suits me; he is introverted, but not disfunctionally so (as I consider Vegeta to be).

5) He died protecting someone he loved--that counts for a lot in my book.

There are other reasons, but those are the important ones, I think.

sonofasaiyan
Gregory you really brought this to my attention and I want to thank you for doing so. Piccolo is a bad mofo and is defenitely one of the wisest Z fighters and I got a little dissappointed when I saw how belittled his role had become in terms of battle during the Buu saga. It really sucked and I respect your choice and you're right Piccolo is the Z fighter that has experienced the most change. I wish he hadn't been killed off at the end of the Baby saga but that's the way it went. I also enjoy his shy and at times, even passive nature and he is one of the most respected Z fighters, he's like Batman in many ways, keeps to himself, is rather quiet, not the most powerful guy on the team but he still manages to amaze us and them. Piccolo is one of the greatest warriors ever and there's no disputing that.
wink

JONNY
Any character that died is my favorite zorro

Gregory
I just got this weird sense of deja vu, as thought I'd already heard that joke several times before. Strange.

sonofasaiyan
Whoa JONNY, that just sucked...ass. reading

Lord Ryugen
Until the Buu saga Gohan was my favorite but afterwards I was leaning more towards Goku

SuperSayinGoku
Gokus the best!

SuperSayinGoku
EHHEHEHEE

Kataana
FUTURE TRUNKS KICKS BUTT

Eccentric
No Vegeta Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eccentric
I'm am letting you pick from what I think where the best/main. Sorry if I don't have your favourite in the selection. The name of the sagas are also in sequence. Ok. So just enjoy and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitoky
Absolutely too many DBZ threads. mad

Kataana
No Future TRUNX

Eccentric
No Vegeta. Cause remember if there was no Vegeta there would be no trunks. stick out tongue

Eccentric
Well it is in the Anime section and I'm sorry that I'm a major DBZ fan.

DenKi
Kid Buu, Because of all the Power in that Saga

DenKi
Do you ever think Trunks From Z and GT got as powerful and future Trunks?

At the End Of GT i hes was only a SSJ, im not sure of his age in GT tho, maby 17 ? How old was Future Trucks becos he could goto USSJ

SuperSayinGoku
Totaly fusion saga becuase its cool how Vegeta and Goku fused with pontara earings and fused with a fusion dance !!

SuperSayinGoku
Still Goku could turn SSJ3 but trunks couldnt!!!!!

El_Barto
Fusion all the way rock I just like Vegeto and Gotenks big grin

sonofasaiyan
raver Yes he did. Chibi Trunks from the Buu Saga was quite powerful. First off Vegeta trained him. He achieved the Super Saiyan form when he was only 8 years old. Mirai Trunks (Future Trunks) didn't attain that form until he was 14. Also look at the Adult Gohan in that timeline, he was grossly underpowered compared to the Gohan in the main timeline who achieved SSJ 1 and SSJ2 because Goku was still alive to train with him in the Spirit and Time Room aka the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Future Trunks also came back to warn Goku and the others about the Andriods and they trained hard for the three years and became much more powerful than they would have. Since Vegeta survived the main timeline he was around to train Chibi (little) Trunks and more powerful and so by the end of Dragonball Z, Trunks was far more powerful than his future counterpart.raver

DenKi
Yeah, so ya think Trunks Ever Reached SSJ2. After GT?

Reborn Again
Babidi Saga. Why? Because I feel it has the best character development. Goku finally gets to fight with his grown-up son, and we finally see a side of Vegeta we have never seen, the family provider.

sonofasaiyan
beer Maybe, maybe not. The ridiculous thing about GT is that afterwards we are not given any indication of what happened to the Z fighters and the other characters on the show besides Pan and to an extent, Goku. In my opinion he didn't. At the start of GT we see that the younger saiyans were lax in their training and that despite his boredom of it, Trunks was headed for a corporate career as the president of Capsule Corporation. I don't think any really powerful villians resurfaced so they didn't have to fight very often. Also I think the only Z fighter that may have still been training after GT was Vegeta. So, I doubt Trunks ever went Super Saiyan 2. I wish a manga or a final animated film had been made to show us what happened during the 100 year interval of time between the end of GT and the Boudakai tournament which Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr battle in. It's kind of disappointing to kill off the greatest anime characters of all time without showing what happened to them.sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

DenKi
Having you seen any of the GT Specials!!

Its 100 years after GT, Its like the history of Goku JR?

I dont wanna say much unless u hav seen it

sonofasaiyan
shifty Yes I have seen both. But they are set AFTER GT. I know we see the graves of the Z fighters but it still doesnt say if they died of old age or during a battle that occured after GT but before the GT special. I mean what about Krillin, Yamcha, Bulla, Chichi, Goten, Gohan and Trunks. We see a descendant of Bulma sitting in the crowd and Goku and Vegeta Jr fighting but Goku and Vegeta Jr don't seem know each other. Did the Breif's and Goku's family have a fall out and drift apart after GT was done? These are the questions I want answered. What happened inbetween GT's end and the battle of Goku and Vegeta Jr. The GT special gives us no insight into the exact fates of the other Z fighters except Goku and Pan and all Goku Jr special really is is a retelling of the beginning of Dragonball and Goku Jr is a flat, underdeveloped character because we only get to see him in a 6 minute excerpt on GT and the special. And we don't learn anything about Bulma's descedant or Vegeta Jr or his parents or Goku Jr's parents for that matter.

DenKi
Yes Very True, Well Trunks Must off Stay With Capsule Company because The Decendant of Bulma was wearing those earings, Also Who was Goku Jrs Farther and Mother, They wasnt mentiond at all

SuperSayinGoku
This is a forum were DBZ/GT fans talk on (Please no violance and if you have a vialonce Sig I will ask you to leave) The fans are fans you get it?? THat means they have DBZ names DBz sigs(I had one but I change it everyweek next week Ill have another DBZ sig but right now this week im on to matrix sig)

SpikeSpiegel
You know to be a fan you don't need to have a sig and name of something...

Also there are already multiple Dragonball threads located around the forum...

dj_matrix
^yea agrees

El_Barto
I love DBZ. WHY SHOULDNT I TALK HERE!

DenKi
IT ROCKS :P

SuperSayinGoku
Just this is a place where DBZ fans hang out!!!!!!!!!

Sexay1
So? I've seen every episode of DBZ and i love it. I just don't have the name or sig. Big deal.

Battosuai_Tim
GT is getting really good. I'm on the episode when Goku goes into super monkey form. I can't wait till I get to Super Android 17 because I like 17 better than Baby. Baby get's annoying, taking over everyone's bodies.

SpikeSpiegel
The last episodes of GT are cool, with all of the dragons (GT's finished in the UK)

dj_matrix
yea finished like months ago but its still cool

Lord Ryugen
DBZ was utterly cool, even the horribly dubbed movies were cool. GT I didn't like though, but Z was cool

Sexay1
^agreed

Linkalicious
I liked the "Legendary Super Saiyen" movie where Goku fought Brolie.

Eccentric
Well since I live in South Africa we havnt even started on the Gt episodes (don't know when we will) and Z finished a couple of weekes ago.

Sexay1
Don't they have a second Brolly movie coming out?

DenKi
They already have 3 Brolly Movies out,

Dragonball Z Movie 7
Dragonball Z Movie 10
Dragonball Z movie 11

All those have Brolly in, DBZ Movie 7 has already been made into English, I guess maby they others will to

bardock
i want to kmow how much wieght goku could lift. i have seen the episode were he is working out with 40 tons but this was on grand kais planet were the gravity is 10x. i also want to know how fast he is.

Matrix_Neo
ahhh Damn there was this site www.sayinheat.com but somehow it got canceled right now and in there it said how fast was goku and what was his powerlevel... and if the gravity was 10x and he was lifting 40 tons and you got to do 10x 40=400 tons. He could lift 400 tons when he was on grand kais planet but much time passed after that so he got MUCH MUCH more powerfull.

VENOMfan
look about half way down that page. he's about 400,000 ton's tops

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29477&perpage=20&highlight=Superman%20vs%20goku&pagenumber=2

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think this thread should be merged with all the other DBZ/GT threads and a "note: dbz/gt disscussion" should be made. But I do like the cartoon a lot.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Goku is very strong indeed. His power level is about 93 000 000 in his Super Saiyan 4 stage, while the average human is about 2.

DenKi
Yeah when he was SSJ4 He could do anything

Matrix_Neo
Hem Hem well see at the end of episode GT he was like 200,000,000,000,000 Why?? Well because he absorbed the black stared dragonballs which multiplies his power by 1,000,000,000 so I beileve in AF he is going to start out with something near 200,000,000,000.

DenKi
well gotenks was and will be the strongest thing ever

Freddy_vs_Jason
There is no such thing as DragonBall AF, it was just a massive rumor that got out of control.

Arachnoidfreak
Vegito was way stronger than Gotenks. well, in DBZ anyway.

DenKi
opps i ment to say Gogeta was the strongest thing ever...

Yeah Gotenks could go SSJ3 but Vegeto went only SSJ and he was stronger than him, If Vegeto went SSJ2 tht would of been really cool

Matrix_Neo
Guys if Vegitto went Super Sayin 4 and Gogeta would go Super Sayin 4 No duhh but Vegitto will win!!

DenKi
clearly not......... If you listen and watch DBZ the Supreme Kai Says that the fusion dance is more powerful than using the Portia earings.

Also it would depend on what Stage they was at when they fused, Eg SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta would make a SSJ4 Vegetto.

Also in GT when SSJ4 vegeta and Goku fused they made like an Ascendant SSJ4 Gogeta. It was more power than the SSJ4 stage.

bardock
i have to say out of the main series it is gohan or goku. i am a huge bardock fan.

Matrix_Neo
In DBZ/DBGT I havent seen a single women SSJ does this mean sayin Women cant turn SSJ??

Arachnoidfreak
I read somewhere that the women CAN turn Super Saiyan because they are part Saiyan, but the writers just never wrote a story that needed them to become SS.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm not too sure. Pan was extremly powerful but she never became Super-Saiyan. But I guess they can since they are part-Saiyan.

Iceman22
Vegeta and Trunks Ruleeeeee.
But the only thing that makes me a little sad is why they didnt improve goten and gohan in DBGT.
Goten should hav ebeen on that spaceship and not that b*tch Pan.
And Gohan is grown to be a Nerd?
Come on!!!

DenKi
omg it would of been so much better if Goten went on the Spaceship

DenKi
Pan could of turn SSJ because if she really trained Hard, Theres so real reason why she couldnt since shes 1quater Sayian. If you watch the movie The Story Of Barlock(Gokus Father) You can see Girl Sayians on there and there at the same power level

Pred@tor
Vegeta rulez. I like Vegeta. He's the best in the world.

Pred@tor
Vegeta i my favourite.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I liked the Gohan in the Cell saga, Gohan was extremly powerful then. if only he trained, then he would be VERY strong.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>